PDA

View Full Version : moving?

motosno963
05-25-2014, 10:50 PM
always been wanting to leave NY, i have a few friends in TX and i also like the moomba supra jams.. so i have been looking. mow im not 100% set moving just yet but i would like to. ran across a few nice houses down in trinity, any other nice spots? id like to try and stay a little away from the big cities haha

mmandley
05-26-2014, 10:10 AM
always been wanting to leave NY, i have a few friends in TX and i also like the moomba supra jams.. so i have been looking. mow im not 100% set moving just yet but i would like to. ran across a few nice houses down in trinity, any other nice spots? id like to try and stay a little away from the big cities haha

Employment is what generally dictates where I live.

rdlangston13
05-26-2014, 02:51 PM
Where are these houses in Trinity? Trinity has a big drug problem so if you could I would suggest avoiding it. Huntsville is a little bit larger of a town and has a good young people scene since it is a college town (SHSU) and is still pretty close to the Trinity River for wakeboarding. If that is too big, then Onalaska or Livingston would be better towns in that area than Trinity however if your heart is set on Trinity then make sure you get into the Westwood Shores subdivision. It has a guard shack that everyone has to go through to get in and a lot of good amenities including an 18 hole golf course. Harbor Point is where my inlaws have a place and it is nice too but there are not as many amenities. Harbor Point feeds into the Groveton school district though with is much nicer than the Trinity so that is one plus.

motosno963
05-26-2014, 08:45 PM
good to know, im ok with like a small town..im talking like austin size citys haha i saw this house, not bad looking and you cant get a house like this for that price around where i live haha and i think with a VA loan i can get a bigger house.

http://www.homes.com/property/35-east-corkwood-trinity-tx-75862/id-207374319/

motosno963
05-26-2014, 09:06 PM
cant* 10char