PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a picture of the bottom of the bow filler cusion?

996scott
05-21-2014, 11:43 AM
I was going to order a bow filler cushion for my 07 lsv and when I called my dealer he said he had a couple of left over cushions laying around and if one of them worked I could have it for cheep. Needless to say I ran down and sure enough it is the right size. Score! The only issue is it does not have the metal leg or the "hockey pucks". I am wondering if I can fabricate something myself but I need to see exactly what it looks like. If someone has a picture I would really appreciate it. I have called Atlanta Marine to see if those parts can be ordered and they said they would have to get back to me after they do some research. Thanks in advance.

ps, they had another one that I can pick up for someone if they want. it was like 30 inches long and like 14 inches wide. I don't know what boat it will fits exactly.

996scott
05-22-2014, 12:44 PM
Wow, $91 for the leg support from Atlanta Marine. That's pretty pricey. I did find these that would work, I can just cut them to size. Still hoping someone has a picture.

http://www.iboats.com/Garelick-Stainless-Steel-Seat-Support-Swing-Leg/dm/view_id.713496