PDA

View Full Version : Choked!!!

saskyrider
05-16-2014, 12:25 AM
was supposed to pick up the new boat tomorrow... got a phone call from the dealer during the water test the temp gauge wouldnt work. Since I live 2 hrs from dealer dont want to bring it home until its perfect.... been an agonizing wait and now its gonna be longer.

Arrghhhh!!

Sent from my apple crushin android device

motosno963
05-16-2014, 06:26 AM
nnnooooooooo

04OUTBACK
05-16-2014, 08:56 AM
bummer.. sure its an easy fix.. but that doesn't help the weekend..
back in fall of '07, I had agreed to buy a gently used 2007 LSV, and scheduled to meet the guy halfway the next day. he called late that night and said he went to lake to have a check up run on the boat, and the check engine light came on..he'd get it checked next day.. all day affair, to find out he needed a part the dealer didn't have but a chevy dealer did. he got the part, put it on, cycled the engine 3 times.. still check engine light.. another days delay.. goes back to dealer.. gonna take a few days.. I put off buying the boat and bought another...
later found out, the part the computer said was wrong, wasn't broken. :-) the computer was sending bad codes.. they replaced the computer and all was great, he sold the boat to someone else shortly after.. I understand the feeling of planning on picking up a boat and then getting that call..
Hopefully they'll get it all fixed asap and get you the boat Quickly!

Congrats on the new boat!

drb59
05-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Unbelievable the number of boats they have at that dealership. The only good thing Saskie is the ice is probably not off at your lake. Our lake for the first time in 30 years has ice on it for the long weekend. Will give me time to get my new lift ready to go and get some of my "honey do list" completed so I can enjoy the summer.

saskyrider
05-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Just talked to the dealer this morning again, parts should be here early next week, so get it for next weekend for sure. And actually the ice went off Long Lake this week so i could of had at least a shake down cruise..... sigh...

OH well i have a honey do list at the cabin to take care of so i guess thats this weekends agenda.

And ya they have a ton of boats, they sold a lot of Mondo's this year.... said its has been a hot seller

saskyrider
05-16-2014, 10:59 AM
bummer.. sure its an easy fix.. but that doesn't help the weekend..
back in fall of '07, I had agreed to buy a gently used 2007 LSV, and scheduled to meet the guy halfway the next day. he called late that night and said he went to lake to have a check up run on the boat, and the check engine light came on..he'd get it checked next day.. all day affair, to find out he needed a part the dealer didn't have but a chevy dealer did. he got the part, put it on, cycled the engine 3 times.. still check engine light.. another days delay.. goes back to dealer.. gonna take a few days.. I put off buying the boat and bought another...
later found out, the part the computer said was wrong, wasn't broken. :-) the computer was sending bad codes.. they replaced the computer and all was great, he sold the boat to someone else shortly after.. I understand the feeling of planning on picking up a boat and then getting that call..
Hopefully they'll get it all fixed asap and get you the boat Quickly!

Congrats on the new boat!

Thanks Brad!! ya he called earlier in the day to confirm our meet time then when he called back i was like oh oh.... whats wrong.