PDA

View Full Version : Need help buying a new surf style

kregstrong
05-13-2014, 06:21 PM
I have a phase 5 skim style board, and a hyperlite broadcast, don't ever use the broadcast, too slow. Got my eye on a few boards, inland surfer flyboy, inland surfer sweet spot pro, and shred stixx semi pro. Any other suggestions or one of those I should lean towards? Haven't found a good place to buy the 2014 semi pro yet tho

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sandm
05-14-2014, 07:22 AM
personally, call up jeff at soulcraft and get a custom board. best board I have ridden to date and worth the coin....

off the shelf, the ronix koals are not bad.

kregstrong
05-15-2014, 11:16 PM
personally, call up jeff at soulcraft and get a custom board. best board I have ridden to date and worth the coin....

off the shelf, the ronix koals are not bad.

Any easy way to get ahold of him? I've sent an email and called the number on the website and no response to either

sandm
05-16-2014, 07:18 AM
pm your phone number. I'll pass it on.

muehlcj
05-21-2014, 03:01 PM
I have a phase 5 skim style board, and a hyperlite broadcast, don't ever use the broadcast, too slow. Got my eye on a few boards, inland surfer flyboy, inland surfer sweet spot pro, and shred stixx semi pro. Any other suggestions or one of those I should lean towards? Haven't found a good place to buy the 2014 semi pro yet tho

I've ridden all of the boards listed above and I would have to agree with sandm get ahold of Jeff @ SC. If not, the IS SS pro is a nice stick