PDA

View Full Version : Vault bearing cap/boatmate, anywhere else then boatmateparts.com?

Cigars n scotch
05-12-2014, 11:17 AM
I recently changed a seal and then repacked all of my axle bearings with new grease, well one of the caps wasn't right enough I guess and I noticed it missing. So I need another.

Boatmateparts.com has the part I need for $21.85 BUT THEY WANT FREAKING $12.85 S&H! Are they kidding? They're in TN and I am in SC, that part can't weigh more then a couple of oz. WTF?

Anywhere else I can get this? Do dealers stock these that you know of? (I imagine no just thought I'd ask)

I really don't want to pay that outrageous shipping charge. Am I going to have to bend over and take it?

bergermaister
05-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Some auto parts stores or if you have a sporting goods/fishing store they often carry bearing buddies. Maybe an industrial/trucking parts/trailer store if that's easier. I got the part number and size and then bought locally to avoid the shipping last year.

rdlangston13
05-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Check out www.pacifictrailers.com. They will have it

Sent from my iPhone

Cigars n scotch
05-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Check out www.pacifictrailers.com. They will have it

Sent from my iPhone

BOOM! David you are awesome thank you. They had it for $11.95 and $5.99 shipping. Total is less than the part at boatmateparts.com

No sale for you bmp!

A prime example of why I love this forum.

rdlangston13
05-12-2014, 12:06 PM
No problem man! Glad they had what you were looking for at a good price. I used their site when I replaced all my brake parts on the trailer

Sent from my iPhone