PDA

View Full Version : Threw her in the lake for first time :)

Wesjxxx
04-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Finally got to test my boat after buying it when it was freezing. Gave me time to work on it. Ran super nice and wake was awesome. Still haven't got graphics on...so it's naked. Pretty dang clean for an 03'....spent lots of time redoing some upholstery and deep cleaning......as you can see from pics I live way out in the country....custom made fishing pole holder for rack getting installed this week:)

Cigars n scotch
04-21-2014, 07:43 PM
I like the boat, the bronco, and even the backyard (I'd have my own shooting range out there if I lived there), but fishing pole holder? Blasphemous!!!!! I would never, but who am I to judge. Enjoy the new boat and the time on the water, looks like you'll be having a blast!

Rakkasan
04-21-2014, 08:15 PM
but fishing pole holder? Blasphemous!!!!!

Yea seriously. I'd really like to see a pic of that holder though:rolleyes:

Looks like a real clean boat

deerfield
04-21-2014, 10:00 PM
Yup. Me, too. Want to see this. Might be interesting addition to the boat.

Yea seriously. I'd really like to see a pic of that holder though:rolleyes:

Looks like a real clean boat

Tkosleded
04-21-2014, 10:27 PM
Nice boat I will be getting a 04 outback that's real clean as well on fri our lakes are still frozen but should be good to go buy may 15

From mooseknuckle sledding lodge

Wesjxxx
04-22-2014, 09:17 AM
Yes there is a range in the pasture...300yrd multi elevation targets:). I'm not rich but I love my toys.....I live right between all the best fishing in Texas......when your done boarding and see the bass poppin....it's hard not to grab a pole.........no money for two boats:)

New Guy
05-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Boat looks great it looks like the interior was taken care of very well!

Wesjxxx
05-07-2014, 08:06 PM
I redid the the 3 sun deck sections and a few seats inside.....all the ones I didn't do will get custom treatment next winter.
My first v-drive and only second ever boat. Love it....have done all work and repairs myself. Learning a lot