PDA

View Full Version : Mud

jmb
04-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Nothing but muddy water bad. Too much rain. Turned around and brought the boat home. Never seen it that bad. Still only 66 degrees water temp. Tired of this weather.

motosno963
04-19-2014, 07:10 PM
it was 75 a few days ago, dropped down to the 30s the next day and snowed and now its high 40's....

mmandley
04-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Nothing but muddy water bad. Too much rain. Turned around and brought the boat home. Never seen it that bad. Still only 66 degrees water temp. Tired of this weather.

This is one reason I stay out of the river.
I would love to have 66 degree water, man that trunking water LOL.

In time our water will heat up, it was 58 last week LOL.

moombadaze
04-19-2014, 08:33 PM
still early in the season, give it some time. haven't been in myself yet

deerfield
04-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Jack - I hope to be on the water in a couple of weeks. Last time was November. Boat is in the garage. Hooked up a hose last weekend and ran the engine for fifteen minutes. The new house here in Virginia is great! Liking living in the country. Drive to the office is 45 minutes. Drive to the lake is 30 minutes. Lewis snagged a full time job on campus for the summer, so he is staying in Tuscaloosa rather than coming home. Man, I miss my sons! Sure hope the water clears up soon on your lake. Want you to enjoy that Outback! - Stuart

kaneboats
04-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Yea, I don't even want to go look at our river. It was cold and rainy for 4 days straight. Supposed to clear up and warm up this week though.