PDA

View Full Version : NVS accessories

oddos2525
04-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Anyone know if one can still buy NVS speakers accessories? I have a set of entity tower speakers and I need the adapter that plugs into the back of the speaker. If anyone knows anything about this let me know. Thanks.

John

Cigars n scotch
04-05-2014, 09:48 PM
I believe NVS is out of business, at least that is what I read on Wakeworld I am sure. Maybe you can just get a neutrik connector? (don't have any experience with NVS or know what they look like).

David Analog
04-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Anyone know if one can still buy NVS speakers accessories? I have a set of entity tower speakers and I need the adapter that plugs into the back of the speaker. If anyone knows anything about this let me know. Thanks.

John

Yes, sorry to say that NVS is out of business. Eminance was there choice in drivers. Other than the enclosures and mounting provisions there wasn't anything proprietary. You can probably find a matching connector at Parts Express. If not, then post a photo. I'm certain that someone will recognize it.

oddos2525
04-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Yeah I recently found out they went out of business that's why I figured I'd ask if you guys knew where to still get parts. Thanks for the help.