PDA

View Full Version : Our Mondo is in

TJockey
04-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Just got "the call" this afternoon. Our Mondo that we ordered is in!! Going to have some upgrades done to the sound system and possibly some interior lighting. Can't wait to go pick it up!

Will post pics as soon as I get some.

What a week............... first our cozies came in the mail, then "the call".

sioux
04-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Can't wait to see some pics. Just went with some buddies today and sat in our new Mondo and cranked stereo and had a few beers in heated garage!!!!

TJockey
04-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Can't wait to see some pics. Just went with some buddies today and sat in our new Mondo and cranked stereo and had a few beers in heated garage!!!!

Lucky! Hopefully we can be doing that next weekend. What did you think of the sound system?

TJockey
04-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Finally got to pick up the boat!197031970419705

TJockey
04-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Got the boat but time to wait a while longer...... the water still looks to be a little HARD.19706

marman
04-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Looking great! That's got to be tough having the boat and knowing that the lake has to melt!

What are you going to do to the sound system? Are those factory installed tower speakers?

moombadaze
04-19-2014, 08:32 PM
I remember getting that call too, a good day to say the least. nice looking Mondo and congrats

TJockey
04-20-2014, 08:20 AM
Looking great! That's got to be tough having the boat and knowing that the lake has to melt!

What are you going to do to the sound system? Are those factory installed tower speakers?

The sound system is complete "for now". We had bow speakers and amp added at the factory. Then amp/sub, and amp/ tower speakers at the dealer. The installer also added two "fader knobs" for lack of a better term, for the sub and tower speakers so we can tone them up or down as the conditions warrant. I really like that feature. Dealer also installed LED accent lighting throughout the boat.