PDA

View Full Version : My decal.....

Wesjxxx
03-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Was gonna go with wrap to cover yellow boat, but I designed this decal to put on sides...it will be large.
My vinyl lady will clean it up.
What do y'all think?

drb59
03-27-2014, 04:30 PM
If it was me, I would try to get the Moomba to have the same font as factory. Other than that, it is a nice design.

kaneboats
03-27-2014, 06:37 PM
I think, "There's a new sheriff in town." But I like it.

TJockey
03-27-2014, 10:06 PM
looks good. Were you an MN North Stars Fan? JK

Wesjxxx
03-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Haaaaaa:). Just wanted something bold but dif. All upholstery should be finished this week and I'll be installing the new amp and speakers as well. We are pretty much just east tx red necks that discovered wakeboarding last season and love it. On the water at least four afternoons during week and all sat. Not hard to spot me and my buddies.....we r the ones with the fishing rods on the wake tower and portable live-well:). Makes a great mid ballast:). Love the lake

moombadaze
03-28-2014, 10:18 AM
like it

stupid10characters

EricU
03-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Haaaaaa:). Just wanted something bold but dif. All upholstery should be finished this week and I'll be installing the new amp and speakers as well. We are pretty much just east tx red necks that discovered wakeboarding last season and love it. On the water at least four afternoons during week and all sat. Not hard to spot me and my buddies.....we r the ones with the fishing rods on the wake tower and portable live-well:). Makes a great mid ballast:). Love the lake

Decal looks good and your attitude is PERFECT!!