PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual Jamboree

Orlandoboats
03-07-2006, 04:05 PM
THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO WILL NOT RECEIVE AN INVITATION IN THE MAIL DUE TO INCORRECT ADDRESS, MISSING ADDRESS, ETC. FOR THEM. We look forward to hearing from you.

Watersports of Central Florida
100-A Commerce Way ~ Sanford ~ Florida ~ 32771
Ph: (407) 324-9336 ~ Fax: (407) 328-9977
www.orlandoboats.com
email: [email protected]

YOU ARE INVITED :)

2ND ANNUAL MOOMBA-SUPRA JAMBOREE AND OWNERS REUNION

APRIL 22, 2006 - LAKE LOUISA STATE PARK, CLERMONT

Last year we co-sponsored the first Jamboree along with some dedicated Moomba and Supra owners, Skier’s Choice, Performance Ski and Surf, and the Pro’s that came to lend their expertise and help. Everyone that came had a great time so we would like to repeat it this year making it bigger and better.

We will have catered food, beverages, T-shirts, prizes, plenty of boats to see, many new friends to meet and general fun for everyone. There will be some Wakeboard and Ski Pro’s in attendance that could give us some great pointers. The event will be all day, with food being served between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm. Any prizes given away would be after lunch.

By all means bring your Moomba or Supra, your family, and even some friends that would like to see what the boating lifestyle is all about. (That’s code for possible future Moomba or Supra owners.)

The State Park is a beautiful waterfront site and the chain of lakes is huge with plenty of room for boats. We hope to see you there.

We do need to get a count of people coming so we know how much food, T-shirts, and prizes to have on hand. Please let us know by April 1, 2006 to get the preliminary count. We will be flexible if you need to change the count after that date.

Please include the names and number of those attending and whether they are Adults or Children under the age of 14.

RSVP either by:
Phone: 407-324-9336
Fax: 407-328-9977
Email: [email protected]

P.S. We will be sending out updates via email so if you wish to be included we will need your email address.. You might want to get the updates in case someone like “Brad & Angelina” decides to come. That would be worth knowing about.

Buttafewcoe
03-28-2006, 01:04 PM
I've been meaning to ask.....are these fresh water or salt water lakes?
B

qb12
03-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Ed, that is about the perfect color of water.... That way you don't see the alligators coming at you.

Have a great time.

Doug

YAmoomba 2
03-30-2006, 02:19 AM
Why didn't I get one in the mail?

zabooda
03-30-2006, 02:27 AM
What YAm? An alligator in the mail? or tanic water?

waterboy
03-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Ed,

Since we're having the Jamboree earlier than last year, the swimming area won't be roped off. So we can have the open area of the beach lined with boats..........should make for better pictures! I hope we get a calm water day, too.

I'm gonna assume we'll be bringing a demo boat onto the beach again, so I'll be trimming up some trees next week. Let me know if you want to go over the beach area and run through some ideas.

Brian

Orlandoboats
03-31-2006, 11:56 AM
If there is anyone out there who did not receive an invitation by mail it could be because we do not have your correct address or an updated address. Of all that we sent out we have received about 30 back as undeliverable due to incorrect address information.

Please send us an email at [email protected] with the correct address and we will send you one and update our records at the same time.

Regards,
orlandoboats

wannasurf
04-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Where do we get directions to the Jamboree? Sounds like a grand time.
Dave

wannasurf
04-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Hi Ed, would probably be coming in from Ocala. Don't own one yet, but want to check them out. Is the jamboree only for owners?
Dave

wannasurf
04-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Will do, Ed. I'm still trying to rearrange my schedule to be in town that weekend. As soon as I know, I will register. If I don't make it, maybe I can catch a video or pictures. From what I am reading, looks like a great investment and fun for the friends and family. Might make a great wedding present for my GF!!! ;)

04-05-2006, 10:05 AM
how many people registered so far

04-10-2006, 07:00 AM
xxxxxxx

04-10-2006, 11:04 AM
XXXX