PDA

View Full Version : NIB Jabsco ballast pumps

Claytorman
03-25-2014, 10:58 PM
I am selling 4 brand new (in the box) Jabsco ballast pumps. They have never been used or installed. These are the 18220 series pumps and they have the green impellers already installed. 2 of these come with the Jabsco ballast switch and the other two do not. The price below includes shipping within the continental U.S. I will ship via the Priority Mail flat rate boxes, so it shouldn't take longer than 2-3 days. I am in Virginia.

$220 each for the pumps with switch
$210 each for the pumps without the switch

Thanks

Claytorman
03-28-2014, 02:20 PM
If you would like to buy these without an impeller, you can knock $26 off the price. I just sold one like this, because the buyer had just put in new green impellers right before his old pump motor burned up.

chadjitsu1
03-28-2014, 02:32 PM
If you would like to buy these without an impeller, you can knock $26 off the price. I just sold one like this, because the buyer had just put in new green impellers right before his old pump motor burned up.

Forgive me for asking this but do those same impellers fit Johnson pumps. I just did a big upgrade last year and bought Johnson. I was thinking about ordering the new impellers just to be safe in the future.

Claytorman
03-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Yes, the Jabsco 18220 series and Johnson Ultra Ballast both use the same impellers. I have some brand new green impellers for sale also if you are interested. They are $26 each, same a Wakemakers, but my shipping costs would be about $3 versus $6 from Wakemakers.

Claytorman
04-09-2014, 02:03 PM
I only have the two pumps with the switch left. $220 with free shipping in the continental U.S.

If you need any parts to rebuild your Jabsco pump head or motor, send me a PM. I have many brand new parts available.