PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a bow filler cushion

greghen
03-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Getting ready to get my 06 lsv back into the water and wanted to pick up a bow filler cushion for it.

Any idea where I can pick one up?

Have a few things to work on before it really warms up here in Arizona.

Thanks for your help!

mmandley
03-26-2014, 06:52 PM
I would honestly say from having one in my Mojo, Just have a shop make it.

All you need is cut a pattern out of Cardboard. They can use it to make the cushion base, then measure from the walkway fiberglass to the top of the bow cushions, this is your total height.

On the bottom of the cushion they need to add a peace of plastic to catch in the cup-holder so it doesn't slide out of place.

If you want I can get a few pictures of the cushion in my Mojo.

I know in the LSV they used to use a stand by the windshield on the bottom of the cushion but in the Mojo they don't. And the Mojo has a larger walk through.

If you don't have a ledge next to the bow cushions to allow the center one to rest on then you should measure to the floor, and also the width of the walk way at the rear for a stand to be made. Either way both the LSV and the Mojo use the cup holders in the walkway to support the front of the cushion

rdlangston13
03-26-2014, 09:05 PM
I would honestly say from having one in my Mojo, Just have a shop make it.

All you need is cut a pattern out of Cardboard. They can use it to make the cushion base, then measure from the walkway fiberglass to the top of the bow cushions, this is your total height.

On the bottom of the cushion they need to add a peace of plastic to catch in the cup-holder so it doesn't slide out of place.

If you want I can get a few pictures of the cushion in my Mojo.

I know in the LSV they used to use a stand by the windshield on the bottom of the cushion but in the Mojo they don't. And the Mojo has a larger walk through.

If you don't have a ledge next to the bow cushions to allow the center one to rest on then you should measure to the floor, and also the width of the walk way at the rear for a stand to be made. Either way both the LSV and the Mojo use the cup holders in the walkway to support the front of the cushion

The one i ordered from SC does not have this piece of plastic to catch in the cup holder and it slides all the time. I need to figure out how to remedy this....

greghen
03-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Thanks I was hoping I could order one. Easy way out. If not next time I get up to the lake I will take some measurements and have one made up. I think it would be nice to have for the kids to chill in.

mmandley
03-27-2014, 01:41 PM
I know you used to be able to order them direct, think it 400-600 for the cushion, not sure now with the model changes. I think it would be a lot cheaper to get an upholstery company to make it for you now.

Might call Atlanta Marine and talk to Cyndi <I think that's her name Drew and several others deal with her a lot.>

snyderaaron
03-27-2014, 07:49 PM
I know you used to be able to order them direct, think it 400-600 for the cushion, not sure now with the model changes. I think it would be a lot cheaper to get an upholstery company to make it for you now.

Might call Atlanta Marine and talk to Cyndi <I think that's her name Drew and several others deal with her a lot.>

She is great, I've bought my Cushion from her

wolfeman131
03-27-2014, 09:55 PM

Yep, Cynde will take care of whatever you need. Drop my name - she takes care of the folks on the forum.

moombadaze
03-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Yep, Cynde -takes care of the folks on the forum.

yes she does, very help full

New Guy
03-29-2014, 09:51 AM
The one i ordered from SC does not have this piece of plastic to catch in the cup holder and it slides all the time. I need to figure out how to remedy this....

Hockey puck might fit in the cup holder and secure it well.

996scott
05-20-2014, 02:53 PM
I just called Atlanta marine about the filler cushion for my 07 LSV and they said it is $231 and they need the hull # to order.