PDA

View Full Version : moomba mojo height on trailer

letitsnow
03-22-2014, 06:13 AM
How tall is the mojo on trailer with tower up? looking at a shelterlogic canopy 12x26 with 9'9" door. hoping it will fit with out having too lower it. Boats in storage

New Guy
03-22-2014, 09:47 AM
I highly doubt it. My 02 would barely fit under a 9'6" door and the mojo dwarfs that.

mmandley
03-22-2014, 11:16 AM
My Mojo sits 9ft 11 on the trailer with my tower up. My tower light hits the ceiling and stops it from going all the way up.

Also I have the leaf spring trailer so I'm not sure if the torsion trailer sits slightly lower.

mcdye
03-24-2014, 08:13 AM
Also I have the leaf spring trailer so I'm not sure if the torsion trailer sits slightly lower.

I asked this very question to boatmate a few months ago due to garage door.

"Thank you for contacting Boatmate Trailers and I will be glad to assist you on your request. As for ride height between torsion axles verse spring axles, the height is exactly the same. If you are trying to lower the trailer in order to fit in a garage it is much easier and quicker to modify a torsion axle setup to get you some lowering ability. The torsion axles have trailering arms on them that are pre-set around 18 degrees from a horizontal point. What you can do is turn up torsions closer to the horizontal point thus lowering the trailer but decreasing the distance between the top of the tire and the fender well. The max you can often get out of turning up the torsions is to turn them up to around 6 degrees. This will give you a lowering height around 1 1/4 inches. Turning up the torsions is easy but will be either a dealer modification or customer modification as we will not do it at the factory."