PDA

View Full Version : New boat search

shockthis
03-21-2014, 08:43 PM
just sold my Moomba outback v 2011. It was a great boat. We have decided to get a new boat. We both surf and board but still will ski the odd time. I was thinking either a Nautique 210 with nss, axis t22 or a Malibu vlx both with surf gate. Any thoughts or experience with any of them?

saskyrider
03-21-2014, 08:55 PM
With this forum????? Mojo all the way... 22.5 footer and everything you need now that they have the flow system

Sent from my apple crushin android device

shockthis
03-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Does it ski well at all? How is the wakeboard wake?

saskyrider
03-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Not sure about skiing but wakeboard wake is good

Sent from my apple crushin android device

KG's Supra24
03-22-2014, 12:53 AM
Supra SC if you are looking Nauti and Bu. Great wave and wake. Not sure on ski wake

Go sit in and drive one. You will be impressed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

rdlangston13
03-22-2014, 03:03 AM
Another vote here for an SC

Sent from my iPhone

mmandley
03-22-2014, 01:35 PM
I don't ski but the SC does leave a pretty flat wake behind it. No worse then any real V drive. I surfed behind the SC and stock it surfed really nice, I expect the Swell system to make it awesome.

Couple of my buddies wake boarded behind the SC and said it was pretty solid. I actually wake boarded behind it and with no weight it had a beefy wave.

On the Mojo, it has a serious Wake Board wave, I only run mine stock and its intimidating to me, those who wake board rather well love it with just the nose weighted. I had an X pro behind it with full weight and he said its one of the biggest waves on a stock boat he has been behind.

I don't see the Mojo skiing very well, no matter how you adjust the plate it always seems to have a good size wave.

Mobius22
03-22-2014, 04:16 PM
The SC will wipe the floor with the 210 and VLX from a performance standpoint. Demo them side-by-side. If you're not considering the SC then you're missing out on the better boat for sure.

Also, the Mojo > T22 any day of the week.