PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick "Thanks" to the best of the best

RickT
03-03-2014, 11:00 PM
We really appreciate you guys and gals! No owner's forum comes close to how you guys support each other!

Thank you!!

Rick

saskyrider
03-03-2014, 11:04 PM
And the fact that this forum is a wealth of knowledge and we see you on here Rick is the reason I chose to stay with Skiers Choice!!!

Sent from my apple crushin android device

saskyrider
03-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Well that and the mondo kicks ass... haha cant wait for spring!!

Sent from my apple crushin android device

mmandley
03-03-2014, 11:07 PM
I could have went to any other boat manufacture last year when we sold the LSV, but in the end its hard to over look how well SC takes care of its owners.

SC impresses me every time I deal with them on something, always willing to go that extra mile for its customers.

Thank You Rick Tinker and your crew for making SC what it is today.

sandm
03-04-2014, 08:27 AM
nice to see the ceo spending a sec to post on here. hands down the best forum of the few I post on...

now shouldn't you be building all the new mondo's I see people posting build shots of??? :)

oh wait, it was at 9pm....

New Guy
03-04-2014, 10:05 AM
No Problem Rick T! There is a reason that we are seriously looking at a Mojo at Fort Fremont. A great dealer and SC is great to work with.

kaneboats
03-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Well, thanks for letting us all get together on here. I've made some great lifetime friends here. Don't want to be anywhere else. LLTR!

mikenehrkorn
03-04-2014, 10:26 AM
I have really become a believer in the SC brand over the last year -- great boat, great service and a great bunch of guys on this site helping me make the most of my experience. We all have choices when buying but I for one believe I made one of the best decisions of my boating life!!

Rick -- be sure to let us know if you need any beta testers for your new products.....I would gladly pay for one of the first Flow systems for my OBV and provide whatever feedback/review you need!!! :)

Thanks again and keep up the good work!!

uniwarking
03-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Rick, you're the reason I'm in a Mojo. I really couldn't be much happier with the Mojo or the service I've received from SC.

The members and reps that are on this forum are a wealth of knowledge. I enjoy these forums more than any other I frequent.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irish-racing
03-04-2014, 11:48 AM
I'm still fairly new here but this is the best forum I am apart of, hands down. So much knowledge here and people willing to help any way they can. Thanks!

kevkev
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM
I am already impressed by SC and the products and services that they provide. What really put it over the top for me was when Rick took the time while at the Houston boat show to push my son around in his stroller while my wife and I were climbing around the new SC World's Edition. I haven't been able to convince my wife that I "need" a new boat yet, but you can bet that when I do it will be another SC!!

jstenger
03-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Rick -- be sure to let us know if you need any beta testers for your new products.....I would gladly pay for one of the first Flow systems for my OBV and provide whatever feedback/review you need!!! :)

Rick,

The same goes for me. My new LSV is being built at the end of this month. Feel free to install a prototype LSV Flow on it while it is at the factory. That way I can test it out for everyone.

hgvandy
03-04-2014, 12:17 PM
I echo what everyone has already said. I can't believe what I have been able to do myself because of the posts from the members of this forum. Thanks for a great product and an excellent way to bring owners together to share their knowledge.

kriley
03-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Rick - It isn't often that a CEO listens to his customers - From my short time on here I have seen you post numerous times and help a couple of people get into a new Moomba!! It is customer service that makes a company - it comes from the top down - In SC you are proof of this!

I am also with the others - if you need a test LSV for the Flow system I would be happy to help out!! I would even pay!!

jpetty3023
03-04-2014, 02:17 PM
just another of the many reasons I'm proud to be a SC owner

Sent from my iP5s on an app called tapatalk 2

rdlangston13
03-04-2014, 03:28 PM
No problem Rick! We owe a huge thanks to you and whole SC team for providing quality in board towboats that y'all stand behind! Don't see myself leaving the SC family!

Sent from my iPhone

patrick232
03-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Thanks to Rick and SC for this forum and the great products they produce. I must admit we did look at other boats, but the Moomba Group (SC) is the best group in the boating forums. Everyone is hear to help and never put one another down. Anyone think we could get a Moomba group tour and demo day? That would be cool, I would bring my Mondo.

jmvotto
03-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Agreed, thanks to SC, their staff and great dealer support we are on our second Moomba in seven years.

Who would have thought the at many of us on here communicate very well and have actually met up many times for different get together. Never Ever did I think I would spend a boating weekend with "internet" friends., who are now more than that. What a great community!!

Thanks Rick for making a great product and being part of this community.

kaneboats
03-05-2014, 12:51 AM
In 2008, on the way to the Atlanta Owner's Reunion my then 14 year old daughter (who is now almost 20) said, "Does anyone think it's strange that we are going to meet up with and camp out with people THAT WE MET ON THE INTERNET????????" LOL!!!! It's been over 5 years and those people are some of our best friends in the world and have been since that weekend. We have taken vacations together; stayed at each others' houses; met others and stayed together, etc. -- some of our best friends in the world!!! This year I'm planning on seeing several folks I've never met before. No worries at all. There's a trust factor here based on our mutual interests. A common base line. This place is like no other. I've offered in good faith many times to take people out if they get down this way.

In fairness, it started in a way for me with a guy named Ed that made folks feel welcome, including me. I wish him the best and hope he still wears the 'roo tatoo with pride.

bergermaister
03-05-2014, 02:26 AM
Amen to all that. I've met a lot of guys who have become good friends right here and plan to meet several more. Some local - some clear across the country.

Looking forward to the day when I can tour the SC factory and meet Rick and the crew as well!

sandm
03-05-2014, 08:39 AM
funny kane. moving to green bay, my first "contact" here was mark(new guy) on here.

my only regret was not getting out to portland before moving away to meet more of the pac nw crew..

TJockey
03-05-2014, 12:04 PM
100% agreement with these comments. I'm pretty new here but have already learned so much. Waiting on our first Moomba but the experience has been nothing but positive. From the dealer experience to the questions answered directly by SC, and all the knowledge gained from this forum. Thanks to ALL!

Cody
03-05-2014, 03:32 PM
I don't own my Moomba anymore but still consider myself a part of the SC family. I can't talk highly enough about the Skiers Choice group. From Rick T, Amy, all the way down to my local dealer in Rinker's Boat World. Top notch service and great group of people.

This forum has been great and I check it almost daily. We have been blessed to have SC contribute to our Texas Jam we hold every year as well as forum members travel from out of state to attend. Now that's a strong community.

Cody