PDA

View Full Version : seadeck in a Mojo, and tower bimini too--

moombadaze
02-13-2014, 10:07 AM
http://www.seadek.com/blog/seadek-custom-install-on-roswell-moomba-mojo/

wolfeman131
02-13-2014, 10:14 AM
The most interesting thing in those photos are of the tower! Do I see some sort of system going on there that will allow the cargo/Z5 to return to the Moomba lineup?

moombahighrider
02-13-2014, 10:38 AM
I like that tower a lot more than the others, especially with the Bimini setup. The whole combo is a nice package.

kaneboats
02-13-2014, 10:49 AM
That floor is crazy-cool. I need a sponsor to do mine. Maybe Yeungling will step up!

mmandley
02-13-2014, 01:19 PM
I like the thought behind it but to me it looks like the same pad material as what is factory right now on my swim deck, I personlly like this pad because it doesn't nick and tear as easy as the one on my LSV did from my Lab but its harder material.

I how ever would not want that harder material as my floor, that stuff gets hot as hell with direct sun on it.

I prefer my snap out carpet still.

Nose pad looks better then factory but that just invites people to jump off the nose and I don't want people doing that and risking slipping.

Tower, WOW really on the fence, All that big tubular frame hangin out the front has got to add stress to the main mounts, and to me its just to big and clunky looking. I would need to see it with the Z5 cover if thats the direction.

Honeslty after having the Z5 on my LSV and now the Mojo with out it, I prefer to not have it. With all the Surfboard and wake board racks I have, we have plenty of room for boards.

Now I can have the sun shade open or closed depending on weather, and its always with me unlike the Z5 I took it or left it. No in between.

Also for me since I store the boat in the garage I don't miss taking the Z5 down each time and storing it.

jstenger
02-13-2014, 01:45 PM
Here is the link to the tower.

http://www.roswellwakeair.com/series_elite/wakeboard-tower-aviator/

bergermaister
02-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Floor - frickin cool!

Tower - hmmmmm. Kind of has a G23 feel to it. I don't overly care for my own old-school tower, but not sure I'd want that as a replacement either...