PDA

View Full Version : 92 degrees in Tulsa

qb12
03-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Well, I just have to say I accidently could not find my office yesterday since it was suppose to get up to mid 80's and I thought I would be good to put some break in hours on the new boat.

Well after finally figuring which lake to go to, (since most of them are so low) decided on going to Ft. Gibson lake.

Stayed out there till about 3pm (put 3 hrs on the boat) I looked at the degree temp in the truck and the outside temp was 92. The old record was low 80's many years ago.

ps, water temp according to perfect pass was 52.

Doug

Buttafewcoe
03-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Been in the mid 70's here in NC
I actually shook the dust off mine, changed oil, installed new impeller, 303'd the interior.
Had her out the 28th and yesterday. Had lake wind advisory today, else I'd been out too. I'm still draining the block and manifolds after each outing. We won't have too many more cold nights, though.
A good coat of wax and I'll be good till Memorial weekend. The Coca-Cola 600 is that weekend....which reminds me, gotta get my tickets for the Busch Race.
B

Smrtz
03-02-2006, 05:54 PM
27 here ...feels like 13 with the wind chill....No boat for us anytime soon..unless we attach ice breaker to the front...