PDA

View Full Version : color choice

potenza
02-27-2006, 07:06 PM
I have recently ordered a 06 LSV. Now I have to pick colors. I am having a difficult time deciding on the best combination. I really like the Orange and Black, but I’m worried the color combo is not the best choice for the long term.
I would really appreciate any current owners posting pic’s of there boat color choices if you have them. I have spent hours on the colorizer. It just doesn’t do the boat justice. Feel free to e-mail pic’s to me. [email protected]

kcsideways
02-28-2006, 03:49 PM
http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Discus4/search.cgi

Buttafewcoe
02-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Check out my thumbnail.......Red and white or Red and platinum (black and platinum is / are sweet too).....but ultimately...your decision
B

Nafplio
03-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Check out my signature link also. This summer I will have better pics; new camera, racks, speakers, amp. I like darker colors, but I just really dig the looks of my boat. Kinda like looking at a Ferrari...

mattva65
03-01-2006, 05:28 PM
You can see mine at www.dcwake.com in the gallery

clark
03-02-2006, 12:09 AM
I don't a pic posted, but I got a two tone.... Yellow over Britanny Blue.

It is beautful.... Be careful of the black.... shows spots real bad.. I almost picked Black over Red.. Save one on the lake one day and the black looked bad.

Pick a light color for the top. I will look better on the water especially if you are in and out a lot.

Clark

Buttafewcoe
03-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Real men don't wear yellow.
B

potenza
03-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. Yellow wasn't a consideration. Too bad it would match my hand bag. Just kidding. I've seen a lot or red LSV's. Red is not a color option for 06. I'm thinking Brittany/granite or Brittany/black. I still cant decide. I'm drawn to orange. I just wonder if it will be outdated fast.

Buttafewcoe
03-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Brittany and Granite (aka the blue and the gray).....excellent choice......blue and black a little dark fer my taste
Whatever flips yer fritter
B

Smrtz
03-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Dont you mean ...whatever floats his boat....lol

Buttafewcoe
03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I stand corrupted
B

JoeTechie
03-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Blue w/ Black accent is REALLY nice! (Was my first color choice) I prefer it over the blue / grey on the "catalog" boat. Much more contrast and there is actually not a lot of dark, so it really makes the blue "pop". I have seen an XLV, and a few Malibu's w/ this color combination and it really does look great. My budget was at the end of it's rope when I got to color, so I went solid color (navy). I like that my boat fades into the natural surroundings ;)

Do get platinum as the base coat / vinyl color. The white is so brite you are snow blind if you don't wear sunglasses on a sunny day.

-J