PDA

View Full Version : New nautique. G21. Seriously

jmvotto
11-16-2013, 12:28 AM
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800468

A 21 foot boat with an msrp of 109k and this tank weighs 5200lbs ,, wow.

I'll take two...

sandm
11-16-2013, 08:35 AM
heard it was coming and i'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to have one, but at that price, no way and if it really doesn't fit under an 8ft garage door, I would think that will have an impact on sales.

I do wish they would post more pics of the interior/storage/engine and of the actual wake and less pics of the pros doing tricks. we all know that jd webb can do inverts behind a bayliner :)

drewdwn
11-16-2013, 09:50 AM
The G21 is a sick boat and was on our radar for boats we might be interested in but then the price tag came out.... OUCH!! The Mondo is still #1 on our list and with only a few weeks until we put the order through I doubt we will change our minds.

EricU
11-16-2013, 01:40 PM
...I do wish they would post more pics of the...of the actual wake and less pics of the pros doing tricks. we all know that jd webb can do inverts behind a bayliner :)

Damn, I was just about to sell off everything and buy one of those puppies if it could make me board like those in the photos, but oh yeah, those are the guys that can throw 6' of air at a cable park.

My last brand new boat was an '03 Natique 21' Super Team Edition and it was beautiful, I thought the price at ~$63k (fully loaded) was a little stiff at the time, and I thought I would have it forever. Three boats later, I'll just keep buying other's hand me downs and buy rental homes instead. One of the places that I buy my boards and gear (last year's models in the "old" colors) is an MC dealer with about 30 boats in stock and most are over the $100k with at least one over $150k!!!

Didn't think I would ever see a $150k tow boat, but I also would have never guessed that trucks would cost $63k!!

But that is a nice looking boat, that one and the new Tige ASR are starting to look a little "Puffer Fish" shaped, but I am old and would love to have one, but just not at that price.

Those price points and SC bringing up their quality is going to be good for SC. Are you really going to get $60k more fun out of a Natique or MC?

Suprahunter
11-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Its priced to compete with other boats in its class . Have you priced a X25 , MXZ or even a SA lately?
No doubt they will sell more than they can build even without going under a 8' door.
Moomba is in a different class and still offers the best value on the water.

jmvotto
11-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Moomba is in a different class and still offers the best value on the water.

Amen brother......

Buckeye LSV
11-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Amen brother......
Second on the Amen (since its Sunday). As a "regular guy" i dont see an extra 50k of family fun from the G21 than a nicely equiped, quality built Moomba. The Moomba has everything I need and then some.

EricU
11-17-2013, 04:18 PM
With the extra $50k-$60k, there are areas of this country that you could get river/lake property.

The Natiques are certainly very nice boats, the fit and finish of my '03 was very high quality, but for the extra money over a Moomba, I would rather drop it on a large down payment for a new Caddy CTS-V.

That's why my last three boats have been used and dumped a bunch of money into the stereo and ballast and NO payments!!

moombadaze
11-17-2013, 08:24 PM
Amen brother...... well said.