PDA

View Full Version : Was gonn ask about the 2014 outback but oh well

sled - 1
10-30-2013, 10:32 PM
So after 2 1/2 years my divorce is finally over, however so is my Outback. While I got to keep my lake house I lost my boat. Not sure what she was trying to prove or who she thought she was hurting becasue I can still ski everyday its the kids that got screwed.

While I digress.

I was going to ask if Moomba had made any improvements or invested any R&D money into the Outback but that seems to be a moot point now as it appears to have been dropped from the line.

Any one want to bring me up to speed? I have a strong suspision I'm going to have to leave the Skiers Choice family after 7 yrs.

Those who remember me know I'm a hardcore skier and that my lake frontage won't allow me to have a V Drive.
On top of this my kids started competing in waterski tournaments this year and my little 10 yr old princess is kicking capital A!

wolfeman131
10-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Sled,

Good news & bad there. If she puts it up for sale, let me know and I'll buy it and then immediately sell it back to you!

Yes, the outback was removed from the line for the 2014 model year. Maybe if you ask nice, they will run one thru the line for you.

deerfield
10-31-2013, 12:10 AM
Sled - Good to hear from you and glad you have the lake house. Great place you got there. If you find yourself in Richmond, you are welcome at our place and to a pull behind our Outback. We keep it on a lift at the lake. If all falls into place, we will relocate to a house about thirty-five minute drive to the water. Our youngest is in his third year at Alabama. His older brothers are out of school and working. Don't be a stranger. Best - Deerfield

jmvotto
10-31-2013, 06:34 AM
Sled sorry to hear that. There are a few on only inboards but for new it may be a special order which may be cost prohibited.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Advanced-Search-Options.aspx?MakerName=5&YearFrom=&YearTo=&PriceFrom=&PriceTo=&Keywords=&State=-1

moombadaze
10-31-2013, 08:41 AM
Sled,

Good news & bad there. If she puts it up for sale, let me know and I'll buy it and then immediately sell it back to you!

like that idea, boy would that be funny.

wonder if any dealers haave a left over 13

sandm
10-31-2013, 08:59 AM
little closer here and if you need the same help, love to buy the boat and help get it back to ya.

not a dd but if you ever come to gb and want a pull, you and your family(minus the ex) are always welcome....

jmvotto
10-31-2013, 09:36 AM
you ever in upstate ny. not my xlv but a buddy has a 2001 nautique dd that is premo to ski behind...

sandm
10-31-2013, 02:07 PM
how bout these? and close..

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/boa/4158857432.html

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/boa/4091873296.html

wolfeman131
10-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Is bluebook on the 12 really that high? Seems like that is closer to MSRP.

maxpower220
10-31-2013, 08:49 PM
The 14 prostar looks like a great ski boat for slower speeds and longer line lengths, the ones real people ski at.

sandm
11-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Max, fify.. :)

The 14 prostar looks like a great ski boat for slower speeds and longer line lengths, the ones real people ski at but it's a mc so start working on that second mortgage now.

viking
11-01-2013, 12:49 PM
It's an 07 and loaded with extras that a slalom boat doesn't necessarily need ........ but I'll probably put mine up for sale in the spring? Sorry about your last couple years! Good luck on the search and good to see you back on the forums!

kaneboats
11-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Good to see you around, Sled. Sorry to hear about the boat. It will show up on Craigslist though. We can definitely help.