PDA

View Full Version : It's all about timing; Exile New Gear & Demo Deals

ian ashton
10-12-2013, 06:16 PM
This email came mid-week but gmail SPAM'd it for me - I reached out to Brian and he actually was holding out, so if anyone missed what they were looking for the stocks are refreshed on the deals;

Start quoted email;

All Models XM Amplifiers Shipping!
Been receiving a lot of calls about the new amp models so we figured we'd share the info:

XM15.4 / XM30.2 / XM12.1 & JAVELIN are all the newest additions to the Exile family. They feature very small footprints, stainless steel hardware, class D full range efficiency, and marine coated circuit boards.

Each amplifier is CEA-2006 performance certified and ships with a performance tested birth certificate measuring actual tested output power of the amplifier.

WEBSTORE DEMO DEALS
We've done some end of season warehouse organizing and have several open box demos, discontinued models, closeouts and one of kind items all with prices slashed. These are limited quantities and when they are gone they are gone.... All items carry the same warranty as new gear and have all been gone through by a technician to ensure proper function. This gear is typically open box, or refurbished products.

Malibu owners - Here is your G3 tower installation video that we promised awhile back. It's all pretty straightforward, but this gives you step by step guidance on installing 2 sets of Exile speakers onto the tower. Enjoy!

Exile Balls are back in stock. Many of you received back order notices when you tired to pick up some of the buoy balls last month. These little guys wont scuff your gel coat. They'll blow up in seconds with an air pump and store with ease. Put these buoys to work in your next tie-up.
Copyright © 2013 EXILE AUDIO, All rights reserved.
Your receiving this email because our friends, family and customers of Exile Audio. We want to reward everyone thats supported us in the past with a special Holiday offer.

Our mailing address is:
EXILE AUDIO
17430 SW 63rd Avenue,Lake Oswego, OR 97035

SXT9Qs on the way :)

mmandley
10-14-2013, 01:09 PM
I can confirm, Shelves are stocked for the winter gift ideas LOL.

I was picking up speakers, amps, cables for the Vette stereo upgrade I'm working on