PDA

View Full Version : Tower Speakers and Tower Lights

BigRed0803
02-18-2006, 07:47 PM
I am just looking to buy a set of tower speakers and a light bar I figured I would give it a shot on here to see if anyone had any used items they wanted to get rid of . Just get back at me if you have anything. Thanks alot.

Big Red

02-18-2006, 10:06 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has purchased a set of the tower speakers from liquid audio sounds. I am not sure if they are a good product or if they are just cheap speakers. Please give me some information and let me know if they are worth buying or not.

02-18-2006, 10:07 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has purchased a set of the tower speakers from liquid audio sounds. I am not sure if they are a good product or if they are just cheap speakers. Please give me some information and let me know if they are worth buying or not.

BigRed0803
02-18-2006, 10:10 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has purchased a set of the tower speakers from liquid audio sounds. I know the speakers are pretty cheap but I was wanting to know if they are pretty good speakers or if the weren't even worth buying. All replys are appreciated.

Buttafewcoe
02-19-2006, 05:43 AM
You may want to buy the cans then upgrade the speakers. The LA stuff is prolly ok, but like I read in another recent post about boards, you can start with a cheap one, then upgrade later. However, as in the other post, wouldn't it be cheaper in the long run to get the good one to start with?
Hope this helps
B

mattva65
02-19-2006, 09:46 AM
I just installed the Infinity 6100m package (they came with the amp). I highly recommend them. They sound awesome. My nieghbors are probally a litttle pi**ed at me, but you gotaa check them out after you do all that work.;)