PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Outback wiring schematic

bigblock
09-14-2013, 09:21 PM
Hello I am new to forum and looking forward to chating with everyone. First I just bought an 1998 Outback that was abused and the engine was knocking due to what appeared poor maintenance. I rebuilt the engine and went with a Eagle rolling assembly and also up it to a 383 Stroker. My question is where can I find a full wiring schematic for this boat as the wiring appears to been abuse also???

Thanks
Jesse

zabooda
09-14-2013, 11:28 PM
I've looked for years and couldn't find anything on the internet. Dealer or SC should have it.

jmvotto
09-15-2013, 08:38 AM
Try here ,
The may have some info for you.
http://www.bakesonline.com/boatinfo.aspx

bigblock
09-21-2013, 02:07 PM
No luck, I will try and see if I can find a resource at Moomba but I think I have already contacted them once without any results.

Sunny
07-20-2015, 01:12 AM
No luck, I will try and see if I can find a resource at Moomba but I think I have already contacted them once without any results.

Hi, I just read this thread from 2013, and was wondering if you ever found a schematic on the wiring for the 1998 Moomba Outback? We have the same boat we bought in 2008, and managed to get it running but blew up the engine and let it sit for another 7 years. Now we fixed it up again but the wiring is all mixed up from the original owner. Can't seem to find anything!! Any luck?

Thanks,
Sunny