PDA

View Full Version : My 2005 lsv

mattva65
02-13-2006, 07:34 PM
I wouldn't have ordered these colors, but I like it. Got a whoppin .3 hours on it . But I'm going to work on that Thursday I hope. Suppose to be 60 here in Va.:)

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=547561366&photoI D=2589671400082061596&security=OcpXMt

stang67
02-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Sweet looking boat. Like the colors a lot. You, by any chance, from Virginia?

mattva65
02-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah Lynchburg. You ?

stang67
02-13-2006, 10:06 PM
I was just wondering which part, didn't know if you were up in the DC area. I live in annapolis. I was just going to refer you to DCwake.com if you were up that area. Its a great site and growing. If you haven't checked it out you should. Hope you get to the boat out soon and ride.

Eric

FlaMoomba
02-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Mattva65 - did you buy from a local dealer? This boat was down here in Florida. It was a Florida gator boat but it was fully loaded.

mattva65
02-13-2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah, I bought it from Land OLakes, picked it up in Ocala. Couldn't find a new one locally for the price they gave me.
Are you from Ocala ?

FlaMoomba
02-14-2006, 06:20 PM
I am from Ocala. I looked at this one and it was great. Lots of options. Land o Lakes are good people to deal with. I wondered who would benfit from it. It looks great, especially if you are a Uof F Gators fan.... my wife is not. That explains the rest.

I picked up a red 05 lsv instead. Just turned over 3.1 hours.

mattva65
02-14-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm not a Gator fan either but up here know one should guess that's what the color was intended for. ( I hope) ;)
I Love the Red. If I had ordered one it would have been all red or all yellow but paid alot more. But I'm very pleased with this one. Let me know when you post a pic.

Swairlines
02-15-2006, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by FlaMoomba

I am from Ocala. I looked at this one and it was great. Lots of options. Land o Lakes are good people to deal with. I wondered who would benfit from it. It looks great, especially if you are a Uof F Gators fan.... my wife is not. That explains the rest.

I picked up a red 05 lsv instead. Just turned over 3.1 hours.

FlaMoomba,

Jeff, from Tampa here. Wanted to know if you've been up to Lake George yet. If you have, what ya think? I'm interested in making a weekend trip up to George and doing at least a day at Silver Glen Springs (is that the one on the west side of George?). Anyway, let me know what you think and maybe we can hook up when I make the trip later this spring/summer.

Jeff

FlaMoomba
02-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Jeff - I haven't made it to lake george yet, but silver glen is a great place. Unfortunately I am spoiled. We keep our boat on Lake Weir (about a 5,700 acre recreational lake) near Ocala. It takes all of 60 seconds to let the lift down, so we tend to not go far. This summer I plan on showing off the LSV to the "Malibu" crowd. Everyone I know has one so I will stand out in the crowd.

FlaMoomba
02-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Jeff - I haven't made it to lake george yet, but silver glen is a great place. Unfortunately I am spoiled. We keep our boat on Lake Weir (about a 5,700 acre recreational lake) near Ocala. It takes all of 60 seconds to let the lift down, so we tend to not go far. This summer I plan on showing off the LSV to the "Malibu" crowd. Everyone I know has one so I will stand out in the crowd.

FlaMoomba
02-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Ed - this area is infamous for out of the way places. With all the retirees in the area lookng for specials, there are a few that offer this option. On Lake Weir there are three restaurants that might even offer such. Gator Joe's (north big lake weir) has all knds of foods including bands on weekends. On Sunset Harbor there is a seafood restaurant that may offer it. I'll ask around and see if I can find out.

Tim

FlaMoomba
02-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Mattva65 - did you work the deal with the guys in Ocala or did you deal with them near Tampa?

How where they to deal with?

mattva65
02-16-2006, 11:11 PM
I worked the deal with Rich in LAnd O'lakes. Never actually met him in person. I picked the boat up in OCALA, the guys in Ocala are GREAT . Super nice guys.

Swairlines
02-18-2006, 01:14 AM
FlaMoomba,

I know Lake Weir. I put in up there last summer. Had a great time although I did get rained out while on the water. Good thing I saved the dock as a favorite place on my GPS or I would have had a hell of a time making it back to the dock in the down pour. Let me know sometime this summer about going out to Weir. I might be able to take some time off and make the drive up...

Jeff

moombadaze
02-18-2006, 08:22 PM
jeff, were is lake weir?-i'm allways up for a new lake trip

when ya headed to tarpen next? let me know and we cam meet up

stacy

Swairlines
02-19-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by moombadaze

jeff, were is lake weir?-i'm allways up for a new lake trip

when ya headed to tarpen next? let me know and we cam meet up

stacy

Stacy,

Lake Weir is just south of Ocala near the town of Belleview (about 2-3 miles SE of Belleview).

Speaking of Tarpon, I visited the lake last night after stopping by my in-laws place out in New Port Richey. It was about 9:00pm and there was only 1 truck & trailer in the boat ramp parking lot. The ramp stays open until 10pm every day. I also found the new restruarant called Jack Willies Tarpon Turtle. It hasnt opened yet but it's REAL close. If you look at an online map of Lake Tarpon the restruarant is at the very end of Lake Tarpon Ave which is right off of the road that heads east-west just north of the lake. That road name is E Tarpon Ave which turns into Keystone Rd. If you have a difficult time finding the area just find US19 and E Tarpon Ave then go east about 3 miles.

I'm planning out heading out to Tarpon next Saturday, 25 Feb 06.

Jeff