PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Valet Rep here. Need to know proper protocol.

Trailer_Tyler
08-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Hello,

My name is Tyler Shaputis and I am a representative of Trailer Valet. I wanted to get the "OK" to be able to join your wonderful forum. I've noticed some members with questions about our hand cranked trailer moving device and I would like to be able to answer them. I am not here for the purpose of soliciting our product, but would like to extend my knowledge and my team's knowledge on our device so that all users can easily and safely valet their trailers.

If and admin or mod could please let me know if I am going about this correctly or what needs to be done to do so, I would be more than glad to comply in every way.

Thank you!
Tyler

brain_rinse
08-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of other vendors on the site. Just please be mindful of the forum guidelines: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?12440-***Forum-Guidelines-Please-read-before-posting***

jmvotto
08-29-2013, 10:28 PM
I could always use a valet to park my trailer, and my truck for the most part. :o

sandm
08-30-2013, 07:05 AM
^I could use a valet to park my boat and truck.. and heck, if we're being greedy, drive me home from the lake so I can enjoy some beer :)

kaneboats
08-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Hmmm. My 15 y/o has her permit. Maybe I should have her drive the Suburban and trailer home from the river this week.

mikenehrkorn
08-30-2013, 10:29 AM
Hmmm. My 15 y/o has her permit. Maybe I should have her drive the Suburban and trailer home from the river this week.

Sure.....that shouldn't freek her out too bad!!! Especially with Dad watching her every move... :)

kaneboats
08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Nah, I'll be asleep.

sandm
08-30-2013, 04:39 PM
Nah, I'll be three sheets to the wind in happytown.

Kane.. fify :)
your welcome..

kaneboats
08-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Guess we ran that trailer guy off. Oh well.

Trailer_Tyler
09-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Sorry about the lack of update, guys. I'm still here. I was out doing some R&D on our product <cough> fishing trip <cough>. I've read through the guidelines and I'll adhere to them vehemently. I'm here to answer any technical questions regarding our Trailer Valet and accessories. Feel free to PM me any time, post threads specifically asking for information, or email me. I'm at your disposal.

Tyler