PDA

View Full Version : Womens or Kids Hyperlite Board and Bindings

e420x
02-09-2006, 10:06 AM
2005 Hyperlite Divine w/ Pixie Mini Bindings

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7217982340&rd=1&sspage name=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

2005 Hyperlite Divine w/ Pixie Mini Bindings

The Divine board...

Founded from the popular Motive series wakeboards for fluid transferred turns and smooth grace in the air. Endorsed by female wakeboard sensations like Maeghan Major and Cheryl Newton.

Length: 134.00 cm/52.76 in.
Mid width: 42.16 cm/16.60 in.
Tip width: 23.62 cm/9.30 in.
Weight: N/A
Rocker: 6.60 cm/2.60 in.
Rocker type: Continuous
The sleek profile of these this board could be found at the Hyperlite Kids Unite Invitational this season. Preferred by the next generation because they are the building blocks combining a diversity of riding styles and abilities. Based off of the same shape Shaun Murray won the WWA World championship on a few seasons ago – no grom will outgrow the performance of these two boards created for riders up to 105 lbs. Girls everywhere love this package.

* 2.3” Continuous Rocker – an easier transition up the wake regardless of the shape of the ramp or the water conditions
* “V” Bottom Full-Length Tunnel – Hyperlite’s most universal bottom design because of the consistency on landings and additional tracking
* Two 1.7” Maruca Center Fins – the mix of a quicker release off the wake and a tighter feel on the water
* Four .4” Deep Molded-In Fins – combining a hard drive into the wake and stability from our longest running series, 4.75” Center Fin Placement – the original floatier feel
* The Pixie, Hyperlite’s most popular women’s boot lets a rider focus on a longer session and the progression a wake can bring. Based off the easiest entry boot in their line with a smaller women’s cut. The Pixie comes with the unmatched conforming feel of

The Pixie Binding...

Based off the easiest entry boot in our line with a smaller women’s cut. The Pixie comes with the unmatched conforming feel of our neoprene toe. One-cinch adjustability designed for more time encountering the water’s terrain, and less on a swim deck. Any ability or foot size will appreciate the simple role of the Pixie – lock in fast and ride long .

* Lower overall design to fit a female foot
* Five independent lace eyelets
* Custom footpad – a more orthotic shape
* New Form Fit overlay
* 20-degree molded brace shapes around the rider’s heel for a more secure fit
* Heel material – stiffer and more supportive
* Toe material – our softest most conforming neoprene material

Sizes: Mini (Women 4.5-8.5), Standard (Women 8.5-13)
Skill level: All Levels

This board and bindings is in new condition, they have only seen water about 2 times before my girlfriend decided she does not want to wakeboard.

http://i12.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/35/17/82_12.JPG

hyperlite26
03-27-2006, 11:43 PM
how much????

planker
06-28-2006, 12:23 AM
Will trade you for a set of brand new Skitree floor mounted board and ski racks.

planker
06-28-2006, 12:23 AM
Will trade you for a set of brand new Skitree floor mounted board and ski racks.

JoeTechie
06-28-2006, 01:34 AM
Umm... the auction was over 3 months ago.

Umm... the auction was over 3 months ago.

;)

-J

smokedog2
06-28-2006, 05:02 AM
I should show up here at 5 am more often - it is a lot funnier.

When I hear ski tree all I can imagine is a Christmas tree riding around conveniently centered forward of the pylon.

I’m going back to bed before the tree catches fire.

SD2