PDA

View Full Version : Mondo.... beauty!!!

saskyrider
08-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Just stopped in at the local mastercraft dealer to find out they are now the moomba supra dealer for saskatoon as well!! they had an orange and black mondo in the back they let me snoop around.... man that thing is DEEP!!! absolutely love the looks of it... wish it was in my budget... then on my way out I climbed into a G23.... that thing is flat out ridiculous. ... what a tank!!!! huge boat.

they also had an SC450 in the back. that thing is a work of art but once again budget..... nuh uh!!

its fun to dream!

from Muh droid .....

jester
08-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Better to look around them and dream but as soon as they get you on the water you will be looking at your budget finding ways to cut out everything to get it home.

saskyrider
08-22-2013, 11:02 PM
i think my budget has enough room... but according to my wife iI'm wrong haha

from Muh droid .....

moombadaze
08-23-2013, 08:10 AM
budget smudget.

blackout_58
08-23-2013, 09:05 AM
Just promise your wife you will eat less......that's what I did, and I completely blew that one. But it did help me land the boat :)

saskyrider
08-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Lol, i told her i would downgrade my truck... she said..... "oh good then we can redo the kitchen" ummm not what i had in mind.. haha

kaneboats
08-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Reminds me of my little brother when he first got married the first time. Chris: "I think I'm getting a new dirtbike." Cheryl: "We NEED a new couch." Chris: "Nah, I'll just park the dirtbike in the living room and sit on it while I watch TV."

sandm
08-23-2013, 02:41 PM
pics or you never saw it :)

WFO
08-23-2013, 02:48 PM
I was only able to get my new boat because my truck just got paid off as she hadn't allocated that money to anything else yet. But, after some research (I'm not paid by Skier's Choice) Moomba is one of the top 4 boats in their class regardless of price.

saskyrider
08-23-2013, 05:30 PM
pics or you never saw it :)

HAHA i was waiting for someone to say this... my phone was in my truck! The sales guy said they are the largest Moomba dealer in Canada... they have 1 location is sask, 2 in Alberta and one in BC i believe... they also had a nice outback V in the showroom. The sales manager is Rusty Malinoski's brother super nice guy..... he said they have sold several Mojo's this year...