PDA

View Full Version : 15% Discount on all BoatBling.net orders over $30 to Moomba forum members!

ian ashton
08-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Hey everyone,

I just finished my first bottle of BoatBling Hot Sauce, and must say it is over and above the best spray wax / cleaner that I’ve found. I figured I’d share my good experience and reach out to the company to see if we could get a discount for forum members, and they were happy to oblige!

Use coupon code MOOMBA2013 to receive 15% off on your order over $30.
www.BoatBling.net

Remember, I have a black boat, so wipedown procedures are very high on my list of boating priorities – the benefits I’ve found with HotSauce as compared to competitors;

It is the best cleaner wax that I’ve found to remove dried water spots – spray on, wipe off. I found this to remove hard spots with no effort – Babes required a few passes for the same result
It is not a dust magnet - as noted by others, Performance Boat Candy is a great product, but it seems to attract dust – I found this especially true when towing. Yes, I’m a crazy person that will wipe down my boat both before and after I launch :)
It is a wax, so it protects the boat – I used to use diluted vinegar to remove water spots, then wax the boat, which was a long process. Having a cleaner and wax in one makes life better!

I haven’t tried their other products yet, but I am placing an order for one of everything :)

Note: I am not at all affiliated with BoatBling, I just found their Hot Sauce to be an excellent product and wanted to promote it to everyone!

KG's Supra24
08-22-2013, 12:19 PM
You must be pretty ...

I asked if there was still a Moomba forum discount a couple weeks ago. She gave me the wakeworld coupon code for .... what for it ... 10%!! I left 3 Mcdouble's on the table!

Kidding aside, I used the interior cleaner and conditioner last week and it worked great. I haven't tried the gel cleaner but the reviews I saw were positive.

rca
08-22-2013, 12:39 PM
I use Hot Sauce and the two interior products and love them. Thumbs to from me too.

dusty2221
08-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Could be my phone...but the code isnt working for my order.

mikenehrkorn
08-22-2013, 01:49 PM
I just tried as well -- the website doesn't give any error or say the code is invalid but it's also not applying the discount

Boonejeepin
08-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Hot Sauce rocks. Removes hard water spots without stripping the wax on my black sections.

BTW - black on the top deck + high temps/direct sunlight + hard water makes for a very tough mess to clean up (without Hot Sauce).

I had to switch from Babe's after I moved to SoCal where all the local water is hard. I
never had issues with hard water in NC or the PNW.

ian ashton
08-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Sorry about the code error! They are fixing it - Ill let you know when its live!

dusty2221
08-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks. Got an order ready!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Woody929
08-22-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm waiting for Amazon to get the quickie & condition sauce back in stock. I've already ordered the vinyl & hot sauce, and its hard to beat the price & free shipping

04OUTBACK
08-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Bling it on.. the black boat needs some cleaning love BAD

Cigars n scotch
08-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Perfect I just ran out of hot sauce! Ive been using boat bling for 2 yrs now and it is phenomenal.

Thanks

viking
08-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Might as well try it too. I've used babes and performance boat candy so far. Hard to beat the smell of babes tho. But agree it doesn't do the best on hard water spots.

Worlds22SSV
08-23-2013, 01:18 PM
My order is ready any update on discount code?

ian ashton
08-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Code is now working!

ian ashton
08-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Bringing it back to the top for everyone!

My "stimulus package" will be here Wednesday, can't wait to try the rest of their stuff!

JGP54321
08-26-2013, 09:21 PM
I'll give Boat Bling another thumbs up. Started using the Hot Sauce, Vinyl Sauce, and Quickie Sauce this year. Could not be happier with all three.

mgswake
11-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Any chance they will bring back the discount. I want to place an order so I can get my boat nice and clean for the fall. Thanks

snyderaaron
11-04-2013, 09:50 PM
I use Babes. Never tried it, how does it compare

mmandley
11-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Just ordered a Gal, 35 and some change, I have been using Babes on the Mojo and it worked great untill Powell. Powell has a lot of minerals and spoted the boat worse then I have ever seen on my boat.

Now that i spent 2 days, 5 buffing cloths, and 1/2 bottle of wax cleaner on the boat. I still need something to get in the tight areas, like the rear grab rail, along the sharp curves on the side rail.

Hopefully it will clean those areas, and if so awesome. If not, i will need to find a small buffer to work with...IDK lol

Wax
11-06-2013, 02:01 PM
I just ordered the small starter kit with all 4 products. Since it's coming in to winter, figured I'd try all 4 products to do the pre-winter cleaning and see how they do!

BTW the discount code worked.

mmandley
11-06-2013, 03:10 PM
I just ordered the small starter kit with all 4 products. Since it's coming in to winter, figured I'd try all 4 products to do the pre-winter cleaning and see how they do!

BTW the discount code worked.

I'm tempted to try the interior cleaner, but since I clean mine each time we go out, all the other cleaning products i try don't seem to look different then what I currently use.

Now I do have a few spots on the insides of the center bow seat where water and Dirt got traped..Was thinking of trying perocide on that.

Wax
11-06-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm tempted to try the interior cleaner, but since I clean mine each time we go out, all the other cleaning products i try don't seem to look different then what I currently use.

Now I do have a few spots on the insides of the center bow seat where water and Dirt got traped..Was thinking of trying perocide on that.

I don't clean every time we go out, and when I do clean it's normally not pulling out every cushion...so I also have dirt between many of the seats that might be hard to get out.

What I've used in the past is Tilex for tough stains, dirt, and mildew on the seats (mostly between them), but I'm afraid to use it on the LSV as I fear it may have led to pre-mature cracking on my Supra's vinyl.

mikenehrkorn
11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
I just started using the Boat Bling products so I can't really speak to using it on stains, but I've always had great luck using Serious Marine Cleaner (from Yacht Brite I think) on spots, especially on vinyl.

viking
11-06-2013, 05:15 PM
MALCO for the interior stubborn stains.
Nuff said!

mmandley
11-06-2013, 10:13 PM
MALCO for the interior stubborn stains.
Nuff said!

I use that too once a year, but I havnt seen it remove the stuff I have..maybe im using it wrong?

viking
11-06-2013, 11:11 PM
maybe there is something it won't get but I haven't found it yet.
I do use a soft bristle brush to get at the real stubborn stains or for a really deep clean.

And I know you know it already Mike but for anybody that hasn't used it make sure to follow up with a UV protectant like 303.

gus 08 mobius lsv
11-07-2013, 02:05 AM
i don't think malco is the cure all either 3 years ago i bought some and used it once a year to clean the seats before i conditioned and uv protected them but never had any stains on the boat. last summer after a long day on the lake i came home and was putting things away and and notice 3 different spots on the seats were red stains ...couldn't have been drinks cause beer was all that was drank other then water so maybe someones brand new shorts or towel bled onto the butt part of the seats. use malco and it cut the color to less noticable color more pinkish now but won't remove it completely. tried numerous times with no luck.

mmandley
11-08-2013, 09:58 AM
And I know you know it already Mike but for anybody that hasn't used it make sure to follow up with a UV protectant like 303.

Yup love me some 303, I use it each year on the interior, Bimini, boat cover, and now the Vette convertible top LOL. They need to start selling it by the gallon too LOL

Boonejeepin
11-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Just ordered a Gal, 35 and some change, I have been using Babes on the Mojo and it worked great untill Powell. Powell has a lot of minerals and spoted the boat worse then I have ever seen on my boat.

Now that i spent 2 days, 5 buffing cloths, and 1/2 bottle of wax cleaner on the boat. I still need something to get in the tight areas, like the rear grab rail, along the sharp curves on the side rail.

Hopefully it will clean those areas, and if so awesome. If not, i will need to find a small buffer to work with...IDK lol

Have you tried a vinegar and water mix? It will remove the wax too.

I have real trouble with hard water at some of the SoCal boating spots. Babe's won't touch the spots but Hot Sauce takes it off like it was never there. Hot Sauce is basically vinegar and a wax in one.

Boonejeepin
11-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Have you tried a vinegar and water mix? It will remove the wax too.

I have real trouble with hard water at some of the SoCal boating spots. Babe's won't touch the spots but Hot Sauce takes it off like it was never there. Hot Sauce is basically vinegar and a wax in one.

Never mind if you were talking vinyl cleaners.

mmandley
11-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Never mind if you were talking vinyl cleaners.

It was about water spots, you know it goes Russ, threads wander around here.

Yes I have tried and do use the Vinagar and water mix. I have mixed results.

I do use that in all my compartments when i store the boat in the garage. Keeps the spiders from nesting.

mattl
01-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Is this offer still valid?

Northstarhi
03-01-2015, 06:00 PM
I don't think so I just tried it with 13 14 and 15 at the end