PDA

View Full Version : Complete 1170lbs Pro X Ballast System

e420x
02-07-2006, 04:47 PM
2- Tsunami 1200 gph Pumps - http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/wakeboard_boat_ballast_pumps/fly_high_tsunami_pump_W709
$60 each

Fly High Pro X Series V-drive Sacs 400lbs each (grey)(set)
- http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/wakeboard_boat_ballast_bags/fly_high_v_drive_sac_W701
$125

Fly High Pro X Series Tube Sac 370lbs (black)-
http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/wakeboard_boat_ballast_bags/fly_high_tube_sac_W704

70$

All of this equipment is in new shape and has been used about 5 times.

I will do a package deal for $300 shipped

AL02REDMOBLSV
02-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Please email or contact me. Thanks.
I would be interested in the V-Sacks

[email protected]
(205)541-4183

Thanks.

stang67
02-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Are you willing to sell one pump? Because i would be very intrested.

Email at [email protected]

or you can call (410)320-1642

JoeTechie
02-08-2006, 03:26 AM
I may take the whole package - email me details:

me at joetechie dot com

Thanks,

-Joe

02-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Joe I am having problems with your email address..can you check and see if its correct

e420x
02-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Joe can you repost your email I am having problems emailing it

JoeTechie
02-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Sorry, I seperated the parts of the e-mail so I do not get spammed. Sometimes it is confusing.

Use this address:

[email protected]

I'll just delete it when we are done.

-J

e420x
02-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Joe I emailed you

02-09-2006, 10:53 AM
SOLD to Joe

e420x
02-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Sold to Joe

JoeTechie
02-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Evan has not responded to any of my e-mails, and has had my $300 for over 2 weeks.

If anyone has more contact information, please e-mail me:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Joe

Buttafewcoe
02-26-2006, 03:48 AM
that sucks

Swairlines
02-26-2006, 09:51 PM
e420x is also trying to sell his 02 Outback....Wonder if he's gonna scam the buyer when it "sells"...

Hey e420x FESS UP THE GOODS or REFUND THE $$$....simple as that....Joe, if I were you I'd take the refund...no telling what e420x will do to the ballast system....

Jeff
Tampa, FL

ps Hey JoeTechie, keep up posted on this issue.

radryan
02-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Yeah, if Evan really did rip you off that would be bad.

But is it possible that he just has been out of town and touch for a couple of weeks? I mean something does not add up look at his photo gallaries: http://www.pbase.com/evanb

If I were planning on ripping someone off I would not leave a trail like this for them to find me. He even has pictures of his cars, with plates and all visible. You know you can get the address that the car is resigtered to by giving your local Forida DMV the plate number.

Just a thought.

qb12
02-27-2006, 10:52 AM
joe, that SUCKS.

I always get a little worried about buying things from people I don't know.

I checked over on wakeworld where he had his boat posted and looked for any other contact info and did not see anything.

keep us updated as to the status of this.

doug, t-town

radryan
02-28-2006, 02:00 PM
I mean you try and give someone the benefit of the doubt and then bam.

Just goes to show you that you need some kind of protection from these type of folks.

In the future I would always do an ebay transaction with people that I want to buy or sell stuff to and get some protection.

qb12
02-28-2006, 02:02 PM
radryan, i googled him and he has MANY complaints from people that he took.

Smrtz
03-01-2006, 10:50 AM
This is really a sad situation. Evan if you are out there reading this prove us wrong just do what you said you would do. Joe did you send cash to this guy? I hope you used paypal or a credit card. At least you could get the cash back.
If not you know what goes around comes around.....Karma tumors are impossible to shake and always catch up with you.... Here is hoping you hit a rock and dummy your prop Evan!

e420x
03-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Well Joe why dont you update this therad properly. i did email you a few times. You gave me the wrong address which was not your paypal address so I should have none then. teh package came back undeliverable and Joe has been refunded!!

e420x
03-01-2006, 02:17 PM
I have had previous compalints over the years of selling stuff online like most people. I have resolved any issues and have always made my deals good. I am a verified paypal user and ebay user with 100% feedback...So you people should try and give someone the benefit of teh doubt before you accuse and post personal information on someone you do not know or have had any dealings with!

Smrtz
03-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Evan I take it back! Hopefully you guys have worked this all out!

e420x
03-01-2006, 03:47 PM
Thx I did..i refunded his payment this a.m.

e420x
03-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Yes they are...but I am going through ebay this time as it seems whenever I go around ebay I always have issues

JoeTechie
03-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Evan,

Do you REALLY want me to post the emails ?

It is amazing that I can send 5 emails over 2 weeks and all go unanswered, yet hours after I file a complaint with PayPal, you suddenly find the ability to return my $.

I gave you many chances to redeem yourself. I am a busy guy and understand things getting backlogged, but I was not about to let this go 30 days, I've done that before and PayPal said "sorry, too long". They have since increased their statute to 45 days.

My email address is working perfectly! Paypal, and the 3 auctions I have been involved in during this time period all seemed to get email to me, yet yours seems to not have ??? I am also PayPal verified and have a business account in good standing with them for a number of years.

I am in the business of receiving packages DAILY. My UPS, Fed Ex Ground, and DHL delivery guys and my Fed Ex Express Delivery girl (hot) all know me by name. EVERY package sent from Florida to Florida arrives in 1 business day, no matter the carrier. If you sent by mail (for god knows what reason) it would be here in 2.

Strange that at no time did you EVER offer a tracking number, or give me an exact date of shipping. At no time did you simply reply to a WORKING email message that got to you on all our correspondance before the payment. You did not even add a message to the returned funds, nor have you appologized for the situation yet. Real men do things differently.

Deadbeats are deadbeats, plain and simple. I'm sure you are a lovely guy normally, and your friends love hanging out with you and enjoying all your cool stuff, but with as many complaints as you have had over the years, it is hard to belive that you are completly pure in this transction. It just stinks too much. Also note, I did NOT google you prior to the transaction, so I did go into this with good faith. Had I known you were in Delray, I would have had my father or best friend take you cash and pick up the bags and pumps in person, they live 3 minutes from you.

The PayPal return WAS initiated and I absolutly planned on posting ONCE IT WAS CLEARED. This takes paypal up to 48 hours.

Thank-you to EVERYONE who sent me information and support.

-Joe

stang67
03-01-2006, 06:55 PM
After closer inspection, Do those Tsunami pumps have adaptors that would enable them to fit the old Waterbed fittings? Like ones that would be on older fat sacks? If so i'll be looking into them one ebay, posssible.

Swairlines
03-02-2006, 02:41 AM
Atta boy Joe....

e420x
03-02-2006, 09:56 AM
They prolly make some type of connection like that, but the pro x have a very nice connector which is easy t use and wont leak

Buttafewcoe
03-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah, just like the waterbed fittings. Overall, I'm happy with the setup. The only time we use them is when we don't have a lot of ppl in the boat. When we do sack up, there is usually just 2-4 of us.
B

JoeTechie
03-06-2006, 11:40 AM
I received a full refund from paypal today. It looks like Evan has sold the package and his boat on eBay. I wish him and the new owners well. I wish this had gone better, as I still am looking for ballast, and that package would have fit my boat perfectly. :-(
However in my position, I believe most people would have acted similarly

-Joe

qb12
05-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Ed, Sorry to pull this post up. But funny as crap.

When I saw Smartz post yesterday or the day before, I went looking for this but could not find it. After I saw your post I had to look again and GUESS WHAT!!!!

qb12
05-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Ed, Evan is not to far from you. I am sure he has a car to sell ya...