PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a group buy on the SeaDek pad on the engine walkover??

mikenehrkorn
08-14-2013, 02:15 PM
I reached out to SeaDek inquiring on the pad that Ian got and installed on his 2013 OBV (see pics below). They want $150 as a custom cutout which I thought was a bit steep, but they tell me we can get it for $85 + shipping if we get 5 or more buyers. The only caveat is that they all have to be the same color combo -- I was going to opt for the Gray / Black combo to match the pad on the swim platform, but I would be open to other ideas.

I know the pad will fit at least the 2013 OBV (because that is what Ian has), but not sure about other models. I have also attached the exact specs (see attached PDF) on the size so others can determine if it will also fit other Moomba models.

If you would like to look at all the colors, other info on the product, etc., see their website at seadek.com.

Let me know if others are interested.

beat taco
08-14-2013, 04:17 PM
I need one but it has to be a custom size.

ian ashton
08-14-2013, 05:28 PM
I believe the walkthrough is specific to the 2013 OBV.

I absolutely love having this on the boat, saves the fiberglass and is waaaaayyyy cooler (temperature) than the black fiberglass!

skippydo
08-14-2013, 06:12 PM
I am in. I have not ordered mine yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ian ashton
08-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Also, not sure if joe quoted for both pieces, or just the main. Probably worth asking!

mikenehrkorn
08-14-2013, 06:23 PM
It seems it contains both pieces, as that's what shows in the specs in the PDF.

skippydo
08-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Got to have both pieces. Two weekends ago I was at the dealer and one of the gents stepped on the angled section and down he came. Standing and falling to the floor is a ways to fall on a trailered boat. I know we are not even standing on ours due to past falls.

mikenehrkorn
08-15-2013, 11:32 AM
I confirmed with the vendor that the price quoted does include the smaller second piece. I asked him about possibly making the pad one big piece and he did not advise that based on some possible adhesion issues.

mikenehrkorn
08-21-2013, 07:49 PM
Got three takers but need 2 more to get the deal -- any other OBV owners out there interested??

mikenehrkorn
08-29-2013, 10:30 AM
Got to have both pieces. Two weekends ago I was at the dealer and one of the gents stepped on the angled section and down he came. Standing and falling to the floor is a ways to fall on a trailered boat. I know we are not even standing on ours due to past falls.

skippydo -- sent you PM with details for the buy, please take a look and respond as soon as you can......thanks

mikenehrkorn
09-06-2013, 02:06 PM
One last plea.........any OBV owners want to get in on this deal?

skippydo -- please let me know if you are still interested or we will have to move on without you