PDA

View Full Version : Count me in!

sickmobV
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Order my boat at the show this weekend. 06 Mobius LSV
perfect pass, tower spk X 4, wake plate, depth finder, 325h, gravity III, appearance pkg, cd, binini. I just loaded it out cuz my said "Just go ahead and get everything you want" and for once I agreed! Take delivery May 1. Stoooooooked! Look foreward to sharing stories with you guys.

stang67
02-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Awesome, sounds like a great boat. You will have a lot of fun. Hopefully some great stories to share as well.

What colors did you get?

AL02REDMOBLSV
02-07-2006, 11:09 AM
sickmobV where are you located? I know we just had a boat show in Birmingham this past weekend.

JoeTechie
02-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Congrats on the purchase... I know what the wait is like, but it is worth it!

-Joe

sickmobV
02-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Boat show was in Chattanooga. I copied the colors from the gravity games ed. with white hull, granite accent, and ruben as the main color. The colorizer dosn't do the ruben justice.

Aubrey
02-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Congrats on the new boat. I know what you mean about the colorizer, I have an Outback in sundet orange and it is alot nicer in person than in the pictures.

TN_Boarder
05-08-2006, 02:19 PM
sickmobv,

Have you gotten your boat yet? I committed to purchasing an LSV that my dealer supposedly already had ordered back in Feb. and I'm still waiting. He initially told me March. I finally called Moomba and they guarantee the boat to be delivered by 5/19. I'm just trying to get a handle on how acurate this is because I got a big weekend planned for Memorial Day and I'm gonna be cutting it close.

BensonWdby
05-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Don't forget that your new motor will require a significant amount of break-in hours at lower speeds and no towing ....

sickmobV
05-08-2006, 10:22 PM
I ordered my boat to be delivered on May 5. It was here May 5. No joke. Kudos to Moomba and everyone at SC.

sickmobV
05-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Oh, I forgot. I ordered my boat in March.

sickmobV
05-08-2006, 10:26 PM
I meant Feb.

TN_Boarder
05-09-2006, 10:05 AM
I think you may be mistaken about the order date. It looks like your first post was on 2/6 and in that post you said you had ordered that weekend. I just noticed that. If that's the case then we're on the same page. I ordered a couple weeks after and it looks like I'll take delivery a couple weeks after. Only thing is my dealer told me the boat I was buying was already on order when I purchased. If I had known it really wasn't, I may have changed color schemes. I did add a few more options but I wouldn't think that would have stalled production.

I plan on using the weekend that I pick the boat up for break-in. I'm sure it will end up carrying over to Memorial Weekend as well, but the water is probably still gonna be too cold to do any significant amount of boarding by then anyway. Maybe by Sunday or Monday, she'll be ready to do some towing. I'll probably be doing the oil changes myself. I got a friend who is a long time boat owner and he does his own. I usually do my own vehicles and I figure I can get him to help me out.

TN_Boarder
05-09-2006, 10:06 AM
whoops, didn't see your correction post before I posted my reply. Sorry.

sickmobV
05-09-2006, 12:38 PM
I was told by my dealer that personal (costom orders) were put ahead of dealer stock orders. I don't know if that's true, but just what i was told