PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mobius LSV for sale

Razzman
08-11-2013, 01:20 PM

Ok so it's time to let her go, just don't use it anymore. Once last year and once this year doesn't warrant having it sit. In awesome and virtually as new condition with around 200 hours this boat is loaded and has everything but perfect pass and shower. A pounding stereo, one off custom Bimini, LEDs and loads more add-ons make this boat a great deal. The boat is located in California's Central Valley, delivery or shipping will be up to the buyer. Here's the scoop;

2007 Mobius LSV
325 Indmar Assault
Approx. 200 hours
Black hull & bottom w/ white deck
Appearance package /w docking lights, stainless cup holders
Gravity III ballast system
Heater / dual outlet
Moomba cruise
Wakeplate
Boatmate dual axle trailer w/ stainless fenders & spare tire

Accessories, Extras & Modifications
Raw water strainer
Aqua Signal flip up bow light
Air Boom detachable board racks
Tower Biminis custom 6' bimini - color coordinated to interior colors and patterns
OJ prop re-worked by OJ
Swivel drivers seat
Stoltz polyurethane bow roller
Boatmate spare tire mount
Rod Saver self retracting transom straps
SeaDek platform pad
SeaDek nose pad
Matworks berber carpet overlay, rubber backed
Stainless steel hull water outlets
Custom registration numbers matched to Mobius graphics
Red LED cabin courtesy lights
Roswell Tower Mirror (not the factory unit)

Stereo System
4 Exile SXT tower speakers 125/300w with Exile neoprene zippered carry bags/covers
1 Exile Xi12 DVC 600/1200w subwoofer
1 Exile Harpoon 1000w amp for tower
1 Exile Xi800.4 800w amp for cabin
1 Exile Xi1500.1 1500w amp for subwoofer
1 Exile ZLD zone controller / preamp
1 Exile Throttle Box remote
Subzero LSV ported subwoofer under helm box w/ custom facia
6 Polk MoMo 6 1/2" cabin speakers 160/300w
Pioneer DEH-P4100UB head unit
Pioneer CD-MR70 helm & transom remotes
Tsunami digital readout distribution block
KnuKoncepts 1ga & 4ga power cable

Electrical Accessories
Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charging Relay #7610
Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch #5511e
Deka AGM group 31 battery (for stereo)
Custom electrical panel with thermal breakers
Xantrex 1000w Inverter

Maintenance
New impellor every season
All fluids changed every season / 5 hours on latest service
Winterized every season
New thermostat this season
New Bearing Buddy hubs on trailer - original oil bath hubs started leaking
4 new trailer tires this season

Included
16lb River anchor
Anchor Buddy
Shore stake
Shore line
Orange safety vests
Throwable safety cushion
Air horn
Dock fenders w/cloth covers & rope
Dock line

Available Extras
Rock Tamer rock flaps for vehicle
750lb FlyHigh ballast bag
may add more

The boat has always run flawlessly and has no issues. There a few very small nicks in the hull from normal use, I've always towed with Rock Tamer flaps (available as well) on the truck to keep down rocks. Only real noticeable issue is there are six small burn marks in the transom pad from the sun magnifying through water bottles sitting on the pad while loading, really! No rips/tears/splits in upholstery. Used Babes after each outing, 303 on interior. Never in salt/brackish water or beached. Never hit anything. Trailer in as new condition.

$35,000 / I may entertain reasonable offers
If you want to discuss the boat send me your number in an email or private message and I will call you. I have pictures for virtually every done as well.
email: [email protected]

jmvotto
08-11-2013, 04:05 PM
DaRazzman. , sorry to see you selling, but if you don't use it much then, time to move on.

You have been missed on here, someone will get an Aewsome boat....good luck.

brain_rinse
08-11-2013, 09:11 PM
x2 on everything Joe said. Good to see you here but bummer about the circumstances. Good luck with the sale... someone is going to get an awesome boat.

wolfeman131
08-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Dang, Raz. Sorry to see this, but life rolls on. Enjoy the next chapter & check in to let us know how life is.

kaneboats
08-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Also sorry to see you go, old friend. I hope you stop by now and then to tell us how you are doing. Good luck with the sale. Somebody is going to get a near perfect boat.

Razzman
08-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Thanks guys, i'm going to miss her for sure. Things have changed a lot for me since taking this job in April of last year. Never expected the level of responsibility i've been given for one, way more than i've wanted for sure! Add to that the fact i'm living away from home during the week and it makes it even harder to use it. With most of the crew having moved away and the rest busy with life it just sits and it breaks my heart to see that. We decided in the interest of it not sitting we'd sell it but it's really been a roller coaster of emotions doing so. When i did this post it felt like I just gave a part of me away.

I know i've not been around here at all, just too busy. It seems like i'm going from 4:30AM to 10PM every day then crash. I'll drop by now and then and say hi!

Oh yeah it's 6 Polks not 4! Couldn't edit anymore

kaneboats
08-12-2013, 10:51 AM
I'll change it for you.

Done.

Razzman
08-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Here's some more pics for those interested;

18136 18137 18138 18139 18142

brain_rinse
08-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Get this posted on WW and onlyinboards. This is a great deal at $35k and guessing it will sell fast.

sandm
08-12-2013, 03:09 PM
sorry to see this, but understandable.

perhaps later in life, another boat and the good times that come with it will be back your direction..

Razzman
08-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Go figure, had her sold. Solid deal, guy was wetting his pants to get the boat! He doesn't qualify, go figure.

jmvotto
08-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Seriously , have him contact a credit union, they a begging to give money away.

newty
08-25-2013, 01:50 AM
Good to hear from you Razz. Sorry to hear your selling. good luck w/ the sale brutha!

Razzman
08-28-2013, 10:57 PM
Good to hear from you Razz. Sorry to hear your selling. good luck w/ the sale brutha!

hey Newty! Long time man! Yeah I'm torn over this but it's time. I'm talking with a forum member now and I really hope it works out as I'd love a member here to take her and continue the love.

cab13367
08-29-2013, 12:42 AM
Razz, sorry to hear you are getting rid of your boat. But things change and life goes on. Hope you are in a position to get another one in the future and that we see you back here again. Take care and good luck with the sale.

Razzman
08-29-2013, 04:29 PM
Hey Al! Long time buddy! It's such a roller coaster for me with this! I really don't want to sell but i know it's the best thing to do. I've never had an issue selling multitudes of cars or motorcycles, this is different for sure. Oh well if the current negotiations pan out then it will have a great home. I'll keep you posted.

Razzman
08-31-2013, 09:35 PM
Mods please bump to top ... SOLD!

wolfeman131
08-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Bittersweet congratulations to you Razz.

Best of luck with your new adventures!

wolfeman131
08-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Did someone from the forum snag it?

Razzman
08-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Did someone from the forum snag it?

Sure did! I won't steal his thunder though, I'll let him tell you all. I'll give him one day then I'm splillin' the beans lol! I will say I couldn't have asked for a better family for it to go to, I know she's in good hands.

wolfeman131
08-31-2013, 10:57 PM
Sounds like a great deal for everyone.

kaneboats
08-31-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm sad and glad. I sure hope you pop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing. You got a ride waiting any time you ever get down the FL way. In the meantime, somebody has a legacy to uphold. I sure hope they are up to the challenge.

saskyrider
09-02-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm happy and sad to.... I've had several people interested in mine but haven't closed the deal just yet... I was gonna call you once mine had sold... glad you sold it tho amd glad to hear it went to a forum member... keep it in the family :-)

from Muh droid .....

996scott
09-04-2013, 12:29 AM
I am the LUCKY new owner of Razzman's boat and all i can say is you guys were right when you said, "someone will be getting an awesome boat." It is better than I could have hoped for. First off let me say that Razzman and his wife were absolutely terrific to work with. It was obvious that they both loved this boat and took incredible care of it as all of you already know. The amount of time and $ spent on making it just right was obvious from all the pictures but the pictures didn't do it justice. When my son and I were waiting to meet them, I told him not to get his hopes up because no matter what it is still a used 6 yr old boat. Well when Razzman drove up with the boat both my son and I said to each other "there is no way that boat is 6 yrs old. Look at it!" Razzman and his wife were nice enough to help meet us so our drive was a little less (1300 miles round trip in one day. Now that is a road trip). Anyway, I could go on all day about how nice the boat is but I will try and shut up now. We got out on the lake yesterday (labor day) and the boat ran perfectly. I know I will have plenty of questions for Razzman and you guys here on the forum as I get more familiar with the boat. I will get a few pictures posted soon but just wanted to quickly chime in.

brain_rinse
09-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Welcome to the club!

moombacraze
09-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Congrats on the purchase, you are going to love the boat.

kaneboats
09-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Congrats! Very happy for you. Better treat it right cuz we're watching you.

wolfeman131
09-04-2013, 09:26 AM
CONGRATS on the new boat!

Perfect case study on why buying from active members of the forum is just about the best way to go.

cab13367
09-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Congrats! Do you drive a 911 by any chance? Or ride a Ducati?

jmvotto
09-04-2013, 09:29 PM

Welcome and yes you made the right choice... Neither can tow the boat:confused:

jpetty3023
09-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Congrats and enjoy

sent from Apple's competitor via tapatalk 4

996scott
09-05-2013, 09:31 AM

I do have a 911. How did you know? I am guessing it must be the 996 in my name.

Razzman
09-11-2013, 03:37 PM
We couldn't happier that Scott and his family bought our boat! After delivering the boat to them i have full confidence that she'll be taken proper care of! You know that super excited giddy feeling when buying a new boat? Well that was Scott and his son Connor for sure, the look on Connor's face when i cranked that Exile system was priceless for sure! Connor already had plans on what he was going to do before it even left the lot! Pics and videos were being sent, he was pumped lol! I have no doubt that they'll enjoy the boat to it's fullest. Congratulations to the Stein Family, I know you'll enjoy her as much as we have.

Here's a pic, Scott on the right, my old butt on the left :D