PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Dells

saskyrider
07-31-2013, 10:10 AM
well were partway through our summer trip... the wife was sick of just going to the cabin all the time so we threw together a trip to hit the state fair in minot then to the mall of america in minnie. we also did the zoo which was cool. now were off to the dells for 3 days... anything in particular we should check out when were there??

from Muh droid .....

Boatdrinks797
07-31-2013, 10:21 AM
Spotted cow beer and cheese curds is the only essential information you need to know about Wisconsin!

Have fun at the Dells!

New Guy
07-31-2013, 10:22 AM
^like

I have never been down there with the boat but I always wanted to go. Tommy Bartlet ski show http://www.tommybartlett.com/water-show/ is one of the best anywhere and the Wisconsin Ducks is also cool to check out. http://www.wisconsinducktours.com/

BGeorge01
07-31-2013, 10:38 AM
Been there once about 5 years ago, it was pretty awesome. The water park there is a ton of fun, I believe it called Noahs Ark and is rated among one of the best in the country.

https://noahsarkwaterpark.com/

Hoopskier
07-31-2013, 10:54 AM
Another vote for what everyone else is saying. This year I made 2 trips to the dells this year. Tommy Barlett show, I recommend the evening show. Do a one of the boat rides, either the tradition boat, duck boat, or for a little more excitement, a jet boat ride. Of course the waterparks. Noahs Ark, Mount Olympus. There are also resorts with their own indoor/outdoor waterpark areas. I recommend the Wilderness resort for that. There is a few mini-golf places, zip lines. Of course there is some food and shopping.

I don't recommend going to "Top Secret". Its a fun house tour thing. On the outside in looks like a upside down White House. It is lame.

zabooda
07-31-2013, 12:50 PM
Check out what the Ho Chunks have to offer.

sandm
07-31-2013, 12:55 PM
you should come up to the great city of green bay and spend a day on the water with mark and I :)

New Guy
07-31-2013, 12:56 PM
That works too!

Glad we were finally able to get out together its about time.

saskyrider
08-01-2013, 10:53 AM
I'd be game for the drive up to green bay but the rest of the fam is sick of driving.. we are at the wilderness resort and will be waterparking on site today.. I plan on a tommy bartlett show for sure...

were just heading out to see it all..

cheers

from Muh droid .....

sandm
08-01-2013, 12:28 PM
offer is always there :)

enjoy..

saskyrider
08-04-2013, 02:43 PM
offer is always there :)

enjoy..

this is why I love this forum....

the dells were pretty darn cool, tommy bartlet puts on a great show and my 9 year old daughter overdosed on water parks... I wonder how busy that town is in the winter..... just made it home today... 3600km drive round trip... I'm ready for a holiday from the holiday... good news is I have another week off starting next week and will be aurfing every day the weather cooperates!!

from Muh droid .....

saskyrider
08-04-2013, 02:44 PM
aurfing=surfing....

from Muh droid .....

brad460
08-04-2013, 08:07 PM
this is why I love this forum....

the dells were pretty darn cool, tommy bartlet puts on a great show and my 9 year old daughter overdosed on water parks... I wonder how busy that town is in the winter..... just made it home today... 3600km drive round trip... I'm ready for a holiday from the holiday... good news is I have another week off starting next week and will be aurfing every day the weather cooperates!!

from Muh droid .....

That's awesome! We live about 90 miles east of the Dells and go there several times a year and always have a blast!

New Guy
08-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Glad you had a good time.