PDA

View Full Version : Going to sell it!!

drewdwn
07-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Ok ok... I went wake surfing on my buddys supra for the first time today and absolutely loved it. I've been wakeboarding for years and I want to do both. Soo.. after my vacation in 2 weeks I will be selling my 05 Outback and then buying a new Mondo. The girlfriend is all aboard with getting the Mondo but she said it needs to be green instead of the orange. I really hate to sell the outback it has given me 7 great seasons but I know I will love the Mondo. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me otherwise I will officially post it for sale after vacation.

brad460
07-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Ok ok... I went wake surfing on my buddys supra for the first time today and absolutely loved it. I've been wakeboarding for years and I want to do both. Soo.. after my vacation in 2 weeks I will be selling my 05 Outback and then buying a new Mondo. The girlfriend is all aboard with getting the Mondo but she said it needs to be green instead of the orange. I really hate to sell the outback it has given me 7 great seasons but I know I will love the Mondo. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me otherwise I will officially post it for sale after vacation.

I see your in WI, which dealer do you work with? Think it is possible to get a two boat deal? We could leverage our buying power! ;-) Just need to convince my wife we need a Mondo..

drewdwn
07-20-2013, 03:14 PM
I see your in WI, which dealer do you work with? Think it is possible to get a two boat deal? We could leverage our buying power! ;-) Just need to convince my wife we need a Mondo..

I'm going with Lauderdale lakes marina again. I 've talked with Summerset and Skippers and there customer service blows. The guys at Lauderdale are second to none and thats where I got the Outback. I might just wait until the boat show to get the dealer incentives thou. I guess it depends on the sale of the Outback.

I should the GF the Mondo video and she was hooked. This is her first full season of wakeboarding and she loves it. Plus she thinks the Mondo is pretty lol

brad460
07-20-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm going with Lauderdale lakes marina again. I 've talked with Summerset and Skippers and there customer service blows. The guys at Lauderdale are second to none and thats where I got the Outback. I might just wait until the boat show to get the dealer incentives thou. I guess it depends on the sale of the Outback.

I should the GF the Mondo video and she was hooked. This is her first full season of wakeboarding and she loves it. Plus she thinks the Mondo is pretty lol

Same here, Lauderdale is where we got our LSV and is the only place we would buy from even though I live a few miles from Summerset... Strangely enough Lauderdale and Summerset are owned by the same group, just night and day difference in customer service.

drewdwn
07-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Ya I think its weird they are the same group but Lauderdale is so awesome with customer service. Jesse is always taking care of me so I will always go back

moombadaze
07-20-2013, 04:32 PM
the individual is where you get your good service, not necessarily the dealer, move that Jesse to the other store and let him treat people how he has been and you would be saying that dealer has the better service. good people are sometimes hard to find

drewdwn
07-20-2013, 04:45 PM
the individual is where you get your good service, not necessarily the dealer, move that Jesse to the other store and let him treat people how he has been and you would be saying that dealer has the better service. good people are sometimes hard to find

I totally agree with you but its everyone at Lauderdale not just jesse. Prolly cause he's the manager and expects others to be like that. Either way I can't say enough about them and I will continue to do business with them and stay with the Moomba brand