PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Mojo - Pricing Help

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and fairly new to the Moomba brand. I've been in an 07 Bayliner 185 for the past 6 years and I'm looking to get something a little bigger and better for wakeboarding... I'd also like to learn to surf. Many of my family members also board, ski and tube.

I'm looking at 13 Mojo's mostly, very impressed with what I've seen. My local dealer doesn't have any Moomba inventory but they work closely with another dealership in the area... they transfer inventory "at cost." I know the subject of pricing is somewhat touchy but I'd like to know what I should expect to pay.

Right now I've gotten what I would consider a fair trade in price but I'm being quoted around MSRP for the Mojo (base + options). I would think that with 14's right around the corner dealers would be trying to move these, I'm sure there are some factory incentives. In looking through this forum and other forums and articles, I don't think I'd be out of line to expect 10% or more below MSRP. The local dealer just took on the Moomba brand and I'd think they'd also like to see some product on the lake...

I just saw the Mondo release info as well, nice boat but I think I'd like the extra space the Mojo offers.

I would appreciate any input folks are willing to provide. Thanks!

wolfeman131
07-17-2013, 06:27 AM
Make the offer & see what they say. Pricing varies too much to try and pin it down. It varies based on the options, margin dealer wants to make and even things like freight.

sandm
07-17-2013, 07:32 AM
drew is correct and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what the price is. if both parties feel they got a good deal, then it was a success. trades always muddy the waters as well, especially as we move closer to the end of the season where they are going to carry that inventory for a while..

I know that others paid both more and less than I did for my current boat, but I feel it was a great deal and that's what matters :)

good luck and you will enjoy that boat..

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 08:28 AM
Well, I submitted a # which I believe is fair. Since I'm working through two dealerships both hoping to make a buck... I guess we'll see what happens. If it works out, I'll be a happy Moomba owner... if not... who knows.

When do the 14's start hitting showroom floors? Maybe 3 or 4 months? I'm sure when it starts getting colder and these things are still sitting around they'll be even more willing to deal.

Thanks again.

wolfeman131
07-17-2013, 08:36 AM
I believe that the 14's are already being scheduled for spray dates in Aug.

Just FYI, Skier's Choice has established dealer territories. It's not like buying a car where you can pit two dealers against each other unless you can claim residency in both sales territories.

lsvboombox
07-17-2013, 08:50 AM

Just FYI, Skier's Choice has established dealer territories. It's not like buying a car where you can pit two dealers against each other unless you can claim residency in both sales territories.

Ive heard of this myth. My local dealer has the worst prices so i found a dealer that had good prices. I'd rather drive the extra mile to deal with someone else

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 09:00 AM

Myth or not, I'm not trying to pit them against each other. I'm trying to work through my local dealer who has a relationship with the other dealer to exchange stock at cost.

I've submitted an offer of what I'm willing to pay... which is what it's worth to me. We'll see what happens.

wolfeman131
07-17-2013, 09:05 AM
I've submitted an offer of what I'm willing to pay... which is what it's worth to me. We'll see what happens.

Hope to hear some good news & see some pics of the new ride soon!

GOOD LUCK

sandm
07-17-2013, 10:05 AM
^ second that. getting a new toy is always exciting :)

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 10:47 AM
Wish I had better news. I've more or less been offered MSRP on the Mojo (it's pretty loaded so it's above $60k). My trade offer is fair.

Anyone know anything about factory incentives out there to help dealers move 2013 inventory?

I'd love to get a Mojo but I just don't feel I'm getting a fair deal :( Sucks.

kaneboats
07-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Incentives usually come around at the time of the boat show so they'll be available on the 2014's. If a "Dealer" won't deal then he ain't a dealer. Time to shop around.

C.Hern5972
07-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Whats a fair deal to you?
Factory incentives are going be offered more on the 14 line, rather than a 13 close out. Atleast thats what ive seen in the past. You say its loaded, Whats loaded? I ordered mine off the spec sheet and had it loaded out. So as stated above. There are way too many variables to play with to nail a set price down. Options are killer when making deals.

What he said as well^^^^^

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Here are the options I'm looking at:

Add 2 Bow Speakers and Sub with Amplifier
Add 2 Tower Speakers with Amplifier
Bow Filler Cushion
Carpet, Snap In with Logo (Black)
Dual Battery Set-up w/ Charger
Engine Upgrade to 345 HP, 5.7 L, MPI, Catalyst
Extended Mirror Bracket
Gelcoat Accent Color (1C): Charcoal
Gelcoat Hull Color (1F): Black
Nonskid Package - Deck, Footrest
Pop-up Cleats (set of 4)
Prop, Nibral, 14.5x14.25 4 Blade (Acme 1235)
Stainless Steel Rubrail (Black) LSV / Mojo
Swing-away Tounge - Color Matched
Swivel Wakeboard Racks (set of 2) Oz Tower
T6 Aluminum Wheels Upgrade (Tandem)
Tower Logo Cover (Charcoal)

Salyers
07-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Since its been over a year and prices may not be the same anymore and my dealer dropped Moomba line, I'll tell you in April of 2012 I bough my 2012 for right around 55K. I had all the same options that you have except for the stainless rubrail. I have docking lights also. MSRP was around 68K. And it had been sitting on the lot since mid November I believe. I hope that helps.

wolfeman131
07-17-2013, 12:15 PM
your dealer broke even, at best, on that one Salyers

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 12:23 PM
If I heard 55 I'd bite no questions asked... Problem is I've heard ~63k

C.Hern5972
07-17-2013, 12:23 PM
I agreed, broke even on that deal for sure. Boats sitting are depreciating and are not money in the bank. They move a unit and make a few bucks to get a newer, different boat.

I have allot of the same option and can tell you that the upgrades will add up fast. I found out and still got a great deal on my boat.

Salyers
07-17-2013, 12:28 PM
I think it was because they were dropping Moomba because they also carried Bu and Axis and were having trouble moving both so they went with Axis. I know that I was lucky but he asked for a reference. I wouldn't have given him prices if they still carried Moomba.

Salyers
07-17-2013, 12:29 PM
I would think they could do 60k, but prices have increased I am sure and I don't know your area.

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 01:09 PM
They certainly should do better than MSRP. I was thinking mid 50's but maybe I'm off base.

My area is the Midwest.

sandm
07-17-2013, 01:24 PM
the other question, is this a new build or an existing inventory. dealers have no real motivation to move as much on a build job vs one on the lot.

the trade does add into the mix as well. if they are giving you much over 5-7k for the trade, you have to factor that into the purchase price. might be better off to sell the 'liner on your own and negotiate outright purchase.

mmandley
07-17-2013, 01:29 PM
They certainly should do better than MSRP. I was thinking mid 50's but maybe I'm off base.

My area is the Midwest.

Id have to go build one on the boat builder site to see what your options are MSRP at but also right now Dealers aren't going to give too much discount because its Summer, your buying at the worst time as a buyer. You really want to by end of the summer, and or winter, early in the year when inventory is stale and boats are harder to move, this puts you in the drivers seat.

Up in the PNW most of the Mojo's are going for low 60s with simular option packages. 63 isn't a bad price, but it also depends on what the MSRP really is on the boat.

wolfeman131
07-17-2013, 01:35 PM
$63 is good, IMO, the way that is optioned out and if they are being more than fair on your trade.

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 01:55 PM
This boat is current inventory, one of three boats very similarly optioned. When I used the builder I got a MSRP around 64.

wolfeman131
07-17-2013, 01:57 PM
Did you capture the trailer options?

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 02:08 PM
I've not seen any of these boats in person. The website says price listed is MSRP. I know there are some trailer options included. I know all three are within about $1k

sandm
07-17-2013, 02:10 PM
so ask yourself are the giving you 4-5k over what that 'liner is really worth as a trade(not resell).
if so, pull the plug and enjoy.

KG's Supra24
07-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Yea, whats the deal with the trade? If it is the same price you would sell it for in the private market then they are doing you well on the trade. Especially when they make it easy. They have to make a mark up on the trade or its not worth it to them .... they either get it from the trade or asking price of the Mojo.

Sounds like they may be getting it from asking price of the Mojo.

FWIW, I was offered about the same, maybe a little more, than I would list my boat for last year on trade. It surprised me. Seems like car dealers typically work the other way around and want to give you nothing for your car and a good deal on the new one.

It's all about the net number, not the asking price. What is NADA and offer of the Bayliner?

NateHaskovec
07-17-2013, 02:38 PM
I've not seen any of these boats in person. The website says price listed is MSRP. I know there are some trailer options included. I know all three are within about $1k

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-MOOMBA-MOBIUS-LSV-W-345-HP-BRAND-NEW-BALLAST-TOWER-CRUISE-/321162687309?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item4ac6c9b34d&vxp=mtr

Boats are at peak value in the summer. Most Moomba dealers are selling out without any real discounts. If they do have any left, they pay taxes on them over the winter.

Either wait until buying season, or go for the deal. If this guy (link) thinks an LSV is worth 65K, the boats must be selling well.

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 03:06 PM
The trade offer is pretty decent, maybe 2k less than I can get for it on the private market. Still come out ahead vs my current loan, without all of the hassle. I'm confident the dealer can turn it around for a small profit rather quickly.

The problem is the 60k plus sticker shock... 3 times the price I paid for my current rig. My wife really likes the boat as well but she'd like to see much smaller numbers. I might be able to sell high 50's but 60's might be out of reach.

Ironcross25
07-17-2013, 03:13 PM
I feel you on the sticker shock. My wife fell in love with the mojo at the boat show last year. I am trying to get her on the idea of the mondo if the numbers work out right and its priced between the obv and lsv. plau i can fit the mondo in my garage. I hate keeping my boat outside, even for a few days.

KG's Supra24
07-17-2013, 03:25 PM
The problem is the 60k plus sticker shock... 3 times the price I paid for my current rig. My wife really likes the boat as well but she'd like to see much smaller numbers. I might be able to sell high 50's but 60's might be out of reach.

2 completely different worlds, though. You are probably getting 3x the boat. No doubt about it, the price of wake boats is borderline ridiculous. Thats why I'm sitting on a used one. However, they seem to be selling.

It's very hard to beat an inboard. You are making a huge jump from an 18' i/o to a 22' inboard.

What about a Mondo? (based on estimated msrp) Or are you looking for a right now boat?

http://www.boat-world.com/photos/1215738095/thb1215738095_1.jpg

http://wakeboardingmag.com/files/2012/12/MoombaMojo-500x333.jpg

http://swimplatforms.com/Portals/swimplatforms/Bayliner%20185.jpg

http://www.boatbuys.com/artwork/bg_1362165037_14643_2013_moomba_mojo25.png

sandm
07-17-2013, 03:38 PM
if they are within 2k of retail on the trade, it would seem you are getting a good deal. if it were me, I'd push the trade price up another 1k and sign on the line. they are probably offering you 3-5k in "trade" on the 'liner.

mojo is a great machine, but if it's $$'s, perhaps an lsv? that would be a great tradeup from the old boat and still offer you all the wake benefits in a little less costly package? you are only losing a foot in length and a little bow room?

kaneboats
07-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Or tell 'em to call you in a month and go sell your last boat.

uniwarking
07-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Well, I adjusted my offer a bit, I certainly hope it works out. I think the wife will pull the plug if this offer doesn't pan out. She liked the möbius as well... Although we both like the idea of a bit more space and weight capacity.

I don't need the boat, but we will need one at some point... Our boat isn't big enough and I'd really like to experience better wake.

ian ashton
07-18-2013, 05:13 AM
I think you could go to an OBV or LSV and be just as happy - that is a HUGE leap from your current boat.

I'd also suggest negotiating the purchase as a standalone, then talk about trade after. Get the price independent of any financial wizardry that can be done with transfer of equity/debt from the other boat to the new one.

Skip the middle-man and go straight to the dealer selling the boat - the extra drive will be worth it.

Don't be afraid to walk away. Worst case scenario you start over in winter and get the option of ordering custom.

Remember, most dealers buy on margin, so don't believe the BS that they don't need to budge on price - every month that boat is on their lot is a month they are paying interest on!

uniwarking
07-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'd really like to stick with the Mojo for the extra space... I'm not sure the mondo would be much of an improvement space wise (although it holds more than twice the weight as my Bayliner). Möbius seems a bit more roomy... Hard to tell without seeing them all side by side.

Im hoping to hear more back today, if all goes well we may be moomba owners this year... If not, I guess we'll wait it out.

tarheelskier
07-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Ian is right, any one of these boats will be a huge upgrade from the 185. Don't worry about the size differences, it's the change for I/O to v-drive that will give you a major change in performance and storage. Good luck!

NateHaskovec
07-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Something to consider that you may not have thought of.

The Mojo will not fit in a standard garage very easily. You may be able to shove one in if you let most of the air out of the tires, but it would be sketchy.

I down-sized to an LSV for this very reason. My LSV feels just as roomy as my XLV did.

uniwarking
07-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know when ordering starts for the Mondo and other 14 models? Just trying to plan ahead...

As far as fitting in the garage goes, no worries there as i rent space in a storage facility. I kept my Bayliner in the garage for the past few years but it barely fit.

RickT
07-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Uni,

Which dealer are you working with? Maybe I can help get him to move a little? My email is [email protected]. If you want to keep it private

Rick

Mobius22
07-18-2013, 08:18 PM
And that ^^^^ is why SC is awesome

uniwarking
07-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Uni,

Which dealer are you working with? Maybe I can help get him to move a little? My email is [email protected]. If you want to keep it private

Rick

Email and PM Sent. Thanks RickT!

And that ^^^^ is why SC is awesome

I'm starting to think so!

Salyers
07-19-2013, 07:19 AM
Really can't beat this company!

flaswaliba
07-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Wow!!! It's pretty amazing when the president of the company reaches out to a potential buyer. This has always impressed me about SC. That says a lot!!!

Boonejeepin
07-19-2013, 09:07 AM
RickT and Skier's Choice rock!!!!

Always nice to see a company that cares about past, current, and future customers.

Ironcross25
07-19-2013, 02:41 PM
RickT, can you email my wife and talk her into the purchase of a mondo? lol

uniwarking
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm at the lake today with the family, hope to hear from the dealer today so we can run over to the marina. If all goes well I'd love to sign paperwork today and have a shiny new toy yet this week :)

Jceclipse01
07-19-2013, 08:19 PM
anything from the dealer this afternoon

uniwarking
07-19-2013, 08:46 PM
anything from the dealer this afternoon

Almost signed papers today, still a few kinks to work out. I'm hopeful we'll be Moomba owners soon.

wolfeman131
07-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Just sign! You won't regret it!

jyj1189
07-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Pull the trigger! You'll feel better.

uniwarking
07-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Guys, I sure hope I'll get to sign tomorrow... The boat is awesome. I'm hopeful we'll get everything worked out, I don't want regrets either way.

uniwarking
07-20-2013, 11:34 PM
I'm happy to report that we are now Moomba Mojo owners! We are hoping to take delivery before next weekend.

Thanks to SC, Rick T and couple fantastic midwest Moomba dealers for making this happen :)

wolfeman131
07-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Schweeeeeeet!

Get some pics up of the new ride.

kaneboats
07-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Congrats! Lemme see it!

sandm
07-21-2013, 09:16 AM
congrats and change your sig :)

Salyers
07-21-2013, 09:20 AM
Great to hear that it all worked out! You won't regret it!

uniwarking
07-21-2013, 10:24 AM
I'll put some pictures up when we get it. All I have now is a couple photos which are printed out. It's charcoal with black accent stripes and the blur graphic.

brain_rinse
07-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Sounds awesome. Congrats on the new ride!

ian ashton
07-21-2013, 12:21 PM
What area are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

uniwarking
07-21-2013, 01:32 PM
What area are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm from Iowa. I'd guess there are not a whole lot of Mojos around here, hope to spark some interest for my local dealer.

brain_rinse
07-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Good to have another Iowan around. Which lake will you ride on?

jyj1189
07-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Told ya you'd feel better.

uniwarking
07-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Good to have another Iowan around. Which lake will you ride on?

I'm in Cedar Falls. We do most of our boating in Coralville but also head your way from time to time and hit Saylorville. We run on a little lake here in town which is great on week nights as well. Then we do occasional trips to the Mississippi, Okoboji, and occasionally a short stretch on the Cedar River here in CF when the conditions are right.

Told ya you'd feel better.

I'll feel even better at the end of the week! I spent all day pulling things out of and giving a final clean up to the trade in, it's been a good boat for the past 6 seasons :)

uniwarking
07-21-2013, 11:36 PM
I know this is somewhat off topic... but with a Mojo on the way I can't help but think about surfing. Any suggestions for a good board that people of all sizes and skill levels can enjoy? I'm 6' 210lbs, my wife is only about 120lbs... and then we've got family and friends of many sizes. I've been looking at the Ronix Cortez, it's available locally and is fairly cheap. Also, what type of wake surfing ropes are you guys using?

Also, I'm super excited to wakeboard behind a real wake boat with speed control! The break in process is going to be torture!

wolfeman131
07-21-2013, 11:55 PM
Any suggestions for a good board that people of all sizes and skill levels can enjoy?

I'm of the mindset that it doesn't exist. A surfboard is like a pair of shoes and I'm guessing your family doesn't share shoes?

You can try a Hyperlite Broadcast, LF Doum or the Cortez, but you may find yourself being frustrated.

tarheelskier
07-22-2013, 09:50 AM
Congrats, show us a pic of the new baby when you can!

Salyers
07-22-2013, 10:09 AM
I have a 3yr old Ronix Cortez and it and its a good board, but unless the design has changed you'll be dunking the nose and falling a ton if your new. I'd go with the HL Broadcast as a beginner/teaching board.

Once you have out grown it, which will be about 1 summer, you'll want something better like a IS, Phase 5, or custom board like soul craft or walker project...ect.

Don't get rid of your HL broadcast, or whatever board you get, because you'll want to teach the new surfers you'll have on your boat from time to time.

Wolfe is correct about the shoe thing. You'll end up with a board for each person because everyone will probably like something a little different. Or like me. I've got 3 different boards I ride regularly depending on my mood that day or that set.

Salyers
07-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Try to make friends with other people who surf at your lake and try out their boards.

wolfeman131
07-22-2013, 10:18 AM
I've got 3 different boards I ride regularly depending on my mood that day or that set.

it becomes an issue for some, like us. this was from late March and this year we've added:

5 custom Soulcraft boards
1 Phase 5 Prop
1 Victoria Agent

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/wolfeman131/2013-03-31_11-04-02_685.jpg (http://s530.photobucket.com/user/wolfeman131/media/2013-03-31_11-04-02_685.jpg.html)

NateHaskovec
07-22-2013, 10:32 AM
I know this is somewhat off topic... but with a Mojo on the way I can't help but think about surfing. Any suggestions for a good board that people of all sizes and skill levels can enjoy? I'm 6' 210lbs, my wife is only about 120lbs... and then we've got family and friends of many sizes. I've been looking at the Ronix Cortez, it's available locally and is fairly cheap. Also, what type of wake surfing ropes are you guys using?

Also, I'm super excited to wakeboard behind a real wake boat with speed control! The break in process is going to be torture!

I have a CWB Ride as the 'boat board". Everyone can ride it, including me. I am 6'4" and 220lbs. It is fast enough with me on it that I can fall way back in the wash (20ft or so back) and still stay on the wave.

It isn't the board for tricks, but I have a feeling that if you love to wakeboard, the novelty of surfing may wear off soon after you learn how.

If not, you can ride it until it begins to hold you back, and then there are several folks here who can point you in the right direction when it comes time to buy another board.

My advice is to upgrade the ballast before you even buy a board. Your stock wave will frustrate you. If you add an 1100 on your surf side v-drive locker, add about 250-400 under your surf side seats, and add an IBS or 400 or more #s to the bow, you will surf ropeless on day one with just about any board you can buy.

rca
07-22-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm with Drew on this one. You need a board sized for the people who are going to be riding. It's not fair to make a 230lb guy ride a board sized for his 110lb daughter/wife or vice versa. Most people who wake board wouldn't think of not sizing a board for a persons weight and a surf board is the same.

I do have a CWB Ride, but we almost never use it any longer because it is too big for the lighter folks and too slow for the heavier people. It is a big, slow, stable board but it is frustrating and I think it holds back almost anybody that rides it. It is ok for just standing and cruising but that gets old fast.

I've got a cheap board I picked up off Amazon that I still like but I'm in the market for a custom, probably from Doomswell since they are local to me. My wife and girls are riding a Liquid Force Custom I bought from someone on this forum and are really enjoying it. I think they are about ready for a shorter board too though. Man I think it going to end up like Drew, lol.

Best option would be to borrow a Ride or Broadcast to see how you like surfing, then spend your money on something better. Definitely upgrade the ballast as soon as possible.

mitchb
07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Bought a 2013 Mojo a month ago. List was $61+, paid $54K. It had not been on the lot but a couple of days.

uniwarking
07-22-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm with Drew on this one. You need a board sized for the people who are going to be riding. It's not fair to make a 230lb guy ride a board sized for his 110lb daughter/wife or vice versa. Most people who wake board wouldn't think of not sizing a board for a persons weight and a surf board is the same.

I do have a CWB Ride, but we almost never use it any longer because it is too big for the lighter folks and too slow for the heavier people. It is a big, slow, stable board but it is frustrating and I think it holds back almost anybody that rides it. It is ok for just standing and cruising but that gets old fast.

I've got a cheap board I picked up off Amazon that I still like but I'm in the market for a custom, probably from Doomswell since they are local to me. My wife and girls are riding a Liquid Force Custom I bought from someone on this forum and are really enjoying it. I think they are about ready for a shorter board too though. Man I think it going to end up like Drew, lol.

Best option would be to borrow a Ride or Broadcast to see how you like surfing, then spend your money on something better. Definitely upgrade the ballast as soon as possible.

Kinda bummed I'll need to do anything to a 60k+ boat, but I guess that's the way it is. My local store has the Cortez and Broadcast both under $300.

My brother and I are within about 20 lbs so I guess I'm just used to having one board on the boat.

Bought a 2013 Mojo a month ago. List was $61+, paid $54K. It had not been on the lot but a couple of days.

Sounds like you got a great deal, congrats!

brain_rinse
07-22-2013, 08:52 PM
I'm in Cedar Falls. We do most of our boating in Coralville but also head your way from time to time and hit Saylorville. We run on a little lake here in town which is great on week nights as well. Then we do occasional trips to the Mississippi, Okoboji, and occasionally a short stretch on the Cedar River here in CF when the conditions are right.
Send me a note next time you are in the area and you can borrow a board to try

NateHaskovec
07-22-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm staying against the grain on this one. If you have never tried wakesurfing, I don't agree with the "buy a board for everyone" mentality.

If you really like the sport, then it makes sense. If you are a wakeboarder and love wakeboarding, surfing may be a little boring to you.

Like I said earlier, the Ride and from what I have heard, the Broadcast are good beginner boards. You can learn on them, and decide from there.

Ballast is an upgrade that will suit wakeboarding as well. If surfing doesn't impress you much, the ballast is still money well spent.

parrothd
07-22-2013, 11:18 PM
On a side note, does anyone use a wakesurf board bag?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

rca
07-23-2013, 12:02 AM
I'm not totally against the Ride or Broadcast, I just think they are boring and not representative of real wake surfing. Best thing to do would be to borrow one for a day and see if you like it, then spend money on a real board. Same goes for wakeboarding.

wolfeman131
07-23-2013, 06:37 AM
On a side note, does anyone use a wakesurf board bag?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, have some of the Inland Surfer "board socks," Liquid Force ones, a nice one from Phase5/Zap and am looking at a hard shell travel one from Swell Shell

sandm
07-23-2013, 07:00 AM
my last board from soulcraft came with a sweet heavy gauge vinyl and felt lined case. not sure I'll use it on the boat nor at home, but will make a great travel bag for the car when I ride on another boat.

never cared much with the mass produced skim boards I have, but once you buy a custom surfstyle, there's an added degree of care that goes with them.

uniwarking
07-25-2013, 08:40 PM
I get to pick up the new boat tomorrow :) I'll post some pictures after the weekend is over. Here are a few shots from the dealership...

The tower speakers will be added next week (they forgot to ship them with the boat) as well as a depth finder (I don't know how people live without them).

Jceclipse01
07-25-2013, 09:51 PM
sweet boat I love the colors

Mobius22
07-25-2013, 10:28 PM
Wow that Mojo looks MEANNNNNNN. Love it!

uniwarking
07-26-2013, 07:34 AM
Thanks guys :)

wolfeman131
07-26-2013, 11:35 AM
looks great. glad you got the deal done!

skippydo
07-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Congratulations ..... that boat is one mean looking beast but gorgeous!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

uniwarking
07-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Here are a few more pictures, had a great weekend even if the weather was a little cool! :) Pics are from the iPhone so they're not studio quality.

You guys are right about a beast.. after I had the break in time completed... I was amazed at the power!

Salyers
07-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Great looking boat. You and your family should be happy for many years to come! Now you'll need surf boards, wakeboards, FAE, LEDs......you get the picture. Mods and Accessories will become a slight obsession! Have fun and and be prepared to Break Out Another Thousand $!

uniwarking
07-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Great looking boat. You and your family should be happy for many years to come! Now you'll need surf boards, wakeboards, FAE, LEDs......you get the picture. Mods and Accessories will become a slight obsession! Have fun and and be prepared to Break Out Another Thousand $!

Ha, isn't that the truth. Already replaced the wakeboard this weekend and looking at surf boards.

Salyers
07-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Yeah we love get people with the "it's a great deal or that boat will last your family for years. We conveniently forget to mention the extra 5000-15000$ in mods/stereo/boards and other gear we'll all try an talk you into!