PDA

View Full Version : Moomba / Supra website issues

jester
07-12-2013, 03:41 PM
I have noticed that there is a lot of 404 errors on the Moomba.com and Supraboats.com websites. Some of the places are Contactup, Demo purchase, and trade in. Below is an example

Not Found

The requested URL /email_demos/new was not found on this server.

kaneboats
07-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Prolly getting the retool ready for the new models.

jester
07-13-2013, 12:17 AM
I have done website design in the past and in a way manage my company's website. Redesigns should be done on a testing site and not your main website. With how much business comes from websites now a days I find it critical to make sure everything is working and that is why I am passing a long the issues. Love the SC brand and want to make sure they are number one.

mmandley
07-13-2013, 09:06 AM
I get those a lot on my work laptop i found if i use Google Chrome or Firefox i dont get the errors.

kaneboats
07-13-2013, 09:35 AM
I was having a lot of trouble all the time seeing photos with IE so I use Firefox now.

jester
07-13-2013, 09:03 PM
I have tested with both IE and firefox and get an error with both.

I stopped using IE a long time ago after troubleshooting a problem but it was not a problem just an "feature" with IE not displaying the correct information.

Cody
07-15-2013, 12:38 AM
When I visit the forums, it only shows me about 8 threads with no option to scroll to other pages. This just started recently.

No matter if I'm on my PC, Phone or iPad.

jester
07-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Cody,

It might be the form default settings. If you go too Form Actions -> General settings. Then go down too Thread Display Options. Change the Default Thread Age Cut Off to 2 months or All. Let us know if this fixes your issue.