PDA

View Full Version : Stripper pole

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Does anyone know the diameter of the ski pylon on my lsv, trying to put a stripper pole in and that's where I want it to go.

jmvotto
07-02-2013, 02:27 PM
seriously.....

tarheelskier
07-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. 😜

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 02:32 PM
seriously.....

Yes. Seriously... Got an answer for me??

kaneboats
07-02-2013, 02:32 PM
No reason you can't slide one over like a collar and then drill all the way through and pin it in place. Ouch though.

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. ��

If I had my old phone I'd have plenty of pics from last summer on it I could post of our other boat. But we just got this boat Friday and I'm not with it right now and need a pole to go in the pylon hole. Gf wants one. "We're not going out on the 4th until we have a pole" her exact words. Lol so anyone know?

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 02:37 PM
No reason you can't slide one over like a collar and then drill all the way through and pin it in place. Ouch though.

Yeah, don't think I wanna do that bc we still use the pylon for skiing

kaneboats
07-02-2013, 02:41 PM
You can pull the pin and pop it off or you can mount a ski tow eye right on with wing nuts. Like this one:

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Delron-Swivel-Pro-Ski-Tow-Attachment&i=19512&aID=600B5&merchID=4006

I used to have one of these with easy turn knobs so you could move it up and down. Not sure where I got it. Maybe skidim. It was made to mount to a fly high pole so you would not have to remove the pole from the ski pylon in order to ski.

kaneboats
07-02-2013, 02:44 PM
OK, looked more like this one:

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Fly-High-Adjustable-Ski-Tow-with-Delron-Swivel&i=18745&r=view&aID=600D2&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlebase&s_kwcid=googlepla&cvsfa=2587&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=3138373435&cID=SHOPPING_18745

tnbrooks01
07-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Maybe a spinning crystal ball and some disco lights mounted on top of the tower.

"And now to the LSV main stage, please give it up for (insert stripper name here)"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 02:50 PM
That's a pretty cool thought. I like that idea. I was just gonna change them out if someone wanted to ski or wakeboard. I just picked the boat up Friday. Put about 9 hours on it this weekend. I'm liking the boat. Just a little more difficult to drive than the 30ft cabin cruiser I'm use to driving. Sounds goofy, but it's true lol

jester
07-02-2013, 02:59 PM
I think the best thing would be to remove out the ski pole and put the stripper pole in its place. You want it stable so it does not move.

On another note I am surprised Dusty's Mom has not come up in this topic.

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Maybe a spinning crystal ball and some disco lights mounted on top of the tower.

"And now to the LSV main stage, please give it up for (insert stripper name here)"

Sums it up

volfo
07-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Kenny Powers is that you? Did you trade in the jetski for a Moomba? Now we're talking!!!!

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Kenny Powers is that you? Did you trade in the jetski for a Moomba? Now we're talking!!!!

Lmfao. My daily driver is a thunderbird that i painted camo and stenciled panty dropper on the back with orange paint. East bound and down is a great show, laugh my ass off at every episode.

newty
07-02-2013, 03:31 PM
I want to party with this guy! I'll get you a measurement when I get home.

tnbrooks01
07-02-2013, 03:37 PM
I want to party with this guy! I'll get you a measurement when I get home.

Go ahead and measure for this guy while your getting your nut size for the guy with the trailer problem.

Is there a pattern here?

New Guy
07-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Is that pattern "Small" ?

smorris7
07-02-2013, 03:46 PM

Funny you say that.. There is a guy on our lake with a white Supra with a stripper pole and disco ball with lights! I kid you not.. Sick wet sounds system to boot.

Wax
07-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Couldn't you just use a Skylon?

I'm still having a hard time believing this, but I'll just wait for the pictures to prove me wrong...

jpetty3023
07-02-2013, 03:56 PM
I'm more interested in pics of the g/f than the manufacturing of the pole system

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Funny you say that.. There is a guy on our lake with a white Supra with a stripper pole and disco ball with lights! I kid you not.. Sick wet sounds system to boot.

That would be my good friend, Justin eversole. Always on bardwell and comes to joe pool occasionally, I called him and he said his was 2 1/4. But the disco ball is no longer there

zabooda
07-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Some years ago someone posted pictures of one in use with the swim suits still intact. I remember the discussion people had with the moderator at the time because he wanted them removed as a family friendly issue. There still may be something left of that thread as many threads were deleted after that event.

It's a good way to keep women with ADD active.

newty
07-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Oh heck people make patterns out of all kinds of stuff. lol

As far as the pole goes, here ya go! http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779722

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Lmao 3 pages and still no answer to original question. Guess ill just wait till tonight and have my painter friend paint and clear it, then bake it tomorrow.

chawk610
07-02-2013, 05:15 PM
That's how we do here... seriously ADD

kaneboats
07-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Uh, be sure to post up your plans for the pole.

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Plan is for females to dance on the pole.

smorris7
07-02-2013, 05:52 PM
That would be my good friend, Justin eversole. Always on bardwell and comes to joe pool occasionally, I called him and he said his was 2 1/4. But the disco ball is no longer there

Funny, the only time I see him is after dark.. Always putting in as we are leaving... Fun times after dark. I remember those days...

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Funny, the only time I see him is after dark.. Always putting in as we are leaving... Fun times after dark. I remember those days...

Yep, that would be him. Don't think he ever gets to the lake before 8 or 9 pm.

tgoody14
07-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Plan is for females to dance on the pole.

This thread is killing me 😁

And yeaaa I second J... Pics!!! Cuz if she is this serious bout the pole, she prolly knows how to use it....

Just sayinnnnn....

EricU
07-02-2013, 06:20 PM
With a thread title like that, you knew:

It was going to go deep with responses
None of the responses would answer the OP's question

But so far, Newty's link is the best, I think I just killed 90 minutes...

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 07:50 PM
If anyone ever needs to know it is 2 3/8". Lol

Ian Brantford
07-02-2013, 09:14 PM
If I weren't sensitive about staying on good terms with the owners of the cottage I rent, this would have happened on shore and boat years ago. Most of the women I know are into pole fitness and pole dancing. Yes, there is a pole installed in my home. I knew that someone here would beat me to it on the boat. Dang it. Have fun!

jmvotto
07-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Expensive strip club, Moomba that is!!!! Lol

N2OGTO
07-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Most of the women I know are into pole fitness and pole dancing. Yes, there is a pole installed in my home.

My gf wants one in the house but there is no where I can put it without messing the ceiling up.

bhowell
08-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Pics for proof are in TX Jam thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

chawk610
08-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Yes... saw this in person and loved it! You need to get that rig to Lewisville before party cove clears out for the Summer!

newty
08-13-2013, 12:25 PM
What did you make the pole out of? That thing was stout...or so hear.

N2OGTO
08-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Wow guys, thanks for the positive feed back, it's better than some of the other whining I have read this morning! chawk, were going go try, idk when but ill let you know! it's just a fence post. Drilled and tapped my ski pylon mount for new mounting bolts on the boat and its secured.

chawk610
08-13-2013, 12:55 PM
What did you make the pole out of? That thing was stout...or so hear.
I can't believe there aren't more pics though!

Brianinpdx
08-13-2013, 01:10 PM
The pics I have are a tad risqué for the board. Until I hear from an admin, they'll stay off.

But I will tease you and say, some of the people on this board got some pole time. And I got PROOF!

-Brian

zabooda
08-13-2013, 01:23 PM
The pictures showed one lady near it all the time so I take it that she was the pole manager. If it catches on like wake surfing did, you will see more boats at the shows with that option.

jmvotto
08-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Brian, I saw one of your Pics on FB and that was NOT a pole you were focusing On !!!!:o

kaneboats
08-13-2013, 03:27 PM
The pics I have are a tad risqué for the board. Until I hear from an admin, they'll stay off.

But I will tease you and say, some of the people on this board got some pole time. And I got PROOF!

-Brian

Better send 'em my way for uh, review.

KG's Supra24
08-13-2013, 03:32 PM
I think they were just using the pole to hold wet life jackets and such. Haven't seen anything proving otherwise ... :p

newty
08-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Exactly!!! Wet lifejackets!

New Guy
08-13-2013, 03:49 PM
You mean wet floaties:cool:

N2OGTO
08-13-2013, 04:14 PM
I think they were just using the pole to hold wet life jackets and such. Haven't seen anything proving otherwise ... :p

Hahaha we do use it for that while underway sometimes.

tgoody14
08-13-2013, 05:17 PM

-Brian

Pics or it didn't happen...
Prove that you have PROOF! 😬

dusty2221
08-13-2013, 05:34 PM
As the eye behind Brians camera I can cosign on the pole photos.

KG's Supra24
08-13-2013, 05:48 PM
Oh perfect! Cosigner is all we were waiting on ....

http://www.troll.me/images/stifler-thumbs-up/cool-thanks-guys.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/Leah-I-Think-You-re-Awesome-And-So-Much-More-johncenaw85oi-20487950-400-346.jpg

dusty2221
08-13-2013, 07:42 PM
I think this should be ok and is likely all that will ever be seen from me! I added enough instacrapfilters to protect all bodies involved!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/14/sa9u6ana.jpg

mmandley
08-13-2013, 07:48 PM
As the eye behind Brians camera I can cosign on the pole photos.

I have all those Photos, since Technically it was my camera.

I brought it again this year, and Brian was like, dude you don't need the camera at this Jam, I said, well we shall see.

Then Brian takes it Friday and Saturday to take pictures, uhh huh... LOL

rdlangston13
08-13-2013, 08:57 PM
We had s great time laughing our rears off at those photos Saturday night to!

Lock drop lock drop lock drop...

Sent from my iPhone

newty
08-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Bam! Then Bam! Then Bam!

trmaggie98
08-13-2013, 10:05 PM
You forgot the pop, there was lots of pop, before her lock and drop

tgoody14
08-13-2013, 10:40 PM
LOL @ KG!

Annnd at everything said there after...

Love the typing out of the lyrics! I can actually picture that song being played and my jaw dropping as I'm in awe! Orrr ahhhhhhh... 👀😎

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Super Jealous

zabooda
08-13-2013, 10:46 PM
You need to put the pictures on a photo website. That may be a deciding factor in going next year. Just think what it would be like if someone donated a board to the best pole dance as judged by the audience.

Oh, I do recognize those butt cheeks even through the kaleidoscope.

rdlangston13
08-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Haha, at 1 am in cabin 10 going through the pictures with Dusty, Brian, Newty, Ashley, Mea, Heidi, and Cody there was just a lot of lock and drop

Sent from my iPhone

trmaggie98
08-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Damn, I'm starting to regret going in early for the BBQ and raffle,

Woody929
08-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Haha, at 1 am in cabin 10 going through the pictures with Dusty, Brian, Newty, Ashley, Mea, Heidi, and Cody there was just a lot of lock and drop

Sent from my iPhone

Where was I for this? I'm trying to piece together random memories of the night :-)

rdlangston13
08-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Where was I for this? I'm trying to piece together random memories of the night :-)

Actually you and Jill where there too! Man I knew I left someone out! I was trying to recall everyone and I looked at my list and it appeared short. Pretty sure you were sipping on some Jack on the rocks!

Sent from my iPhone

rdlangston13
08-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Oh man what a fun night that was!

Sent from my iPhone

Woody929
08-13-2013, 11:13 PM
Pretty sure you were sipping on some Jack on the rocks!

And that's we're my memories become a bit foggy

rdlangston13
08-13-2013, 11:14 PM
I was seriously impressed the next day when we woke up and you and Jill were out on the water!

Sent from my iPhone

N2OGTO
08-13-2013, 11:16 PM
I think this should be ok and is likely all that will ever be seen from me! I added enough instacrapfilters to protect all bodies involved!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/14/sa9u6ana.jpg

I recognize that... We're at hooters, eating dinner tonight lol

Woody929
08-13-2013, 11:26 PM
I was seriously impressed the next day when we woke up and you and Jill were out on the water!

Me too. When I came to, I fixed a bowl of cereal, went outside and saw one other boat heading out - I think it was Cory. I then had a decision. Either go back to sleep and waste a beautiful morning, or go piss off some fisherman. We opted for the latter.

jester
08-14-2013, 02:41 AM
WOW that looks like a blast. Makes me want to move to Texas. Then I remember that it is 110 outside with 120% humidity and no mountains. Next year I might join in with the rest of the PNW group to come out for some Texas fun.

tgoody14
08-14-2013, 07:26 AM
You need to put the pictures on a photo website. That may be a deciding factor in going next year. Just think what it would be like if someone donated a board to the best pole dance as judged by the audience.

x2! Password protect the pics and lets start judging lol

And yes I recognize those bottoms from other pics!!!! 🙈🙉🙊

sicktc06
08-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Thats it I'm moving to Texas!

N2OGTO
08-14-2013, 08:44 AM

The pole will not be there next year, we were told to leave it at home next time...

mmandley
08-14-2013, 08:56 AM
The pole will not be there next year, we were told to leave it at home next time...

Who told you that? IDK man its a FREE DAM COUNTRY. No one got naked...
I can understand if maybe they wanted the music a little less loud.
Maybe the family aspect? Well save the pole till after the tie up breaks, thats when all the families leave, then let the ADULTS have their fun lol.

For the record the real party didn't start till after the tie up.

I won the Doomswell board in the drawing but i didn't get it because i was at the tie up parting still, and you know what? I would have rather stayed at the tie up party. LOL.

For the record, i was up the next morning at 7am, got my morning coffee, and was waiting on RCA to get his women up to go surfing LOL.

N2OGTO
08-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Who told you that? IDK man its a FREE DAM COUNTRY. No one got naked...
I can understand if maybe they wanted the music a little less loud.
Maybe the family aspect? Well save the pole till after the tie up breaks, thats when all the families leave, then let the ADULTS have their fun lol.

For the record the real party didn't start till after the tie up.

I won the Doomswell board in the drawing but i didn't get it because i was at the tie up parting still, and you know what? I would have rather stayed at the tie up party. LOL.

For the record, i was up the next morning at 7am, got my morning coffee, and was waiting on RCA to get his women up to go surfing LOL.

Haha I'll give you one guess who said to leave it at home.... See attatchment.

mmandley
08-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Haha I'll give you one guess who said to leave it at home.... See attatchment.

I understand Daves, take as he does hear the most from the people.

I respect his thoughts on the matter, but like i said, after the main tie up leaves at 7 then if you keep the tunes down to a decent volume you should be able to party just the same.

I think it was the volume that got the cops called, and i can respect the families with kids out who don't want to see the booty shaking LOL.

I was playing ball till the end of the tie up, then i was getting my drink on, till Brian passed me some fireball, Jessica forced that jello shot, when i was going down hill LOL. I don't do hard stuff to well LOL.

chawk610
08-14-2013, 09:22 AM
The cops came out??? We retired early Saturday night (missed the raffle BOOOO I wanted my EXILE balls for playing!) From our cabin we could only "kinda" here the music, and we were facing the water.

Texan
08-14-2013, 09:31 AM

to be fair thats not exactly what he said, there is an (OR) in the message

N2OGTO
08-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Then why even go to the jam if we have to stay in the river? Lol

chawk610
08-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Agreed... the fun was the tie up in the lagoon area. We will just have to suffer though without it next year I reckon.

N2OGTO
08-14-2013, 10:04 AM
Lol I reckon so, but I completely agree with the whole not wanting your kids to see that stuff, where we are from there is always crazy dancing and girls shaking their asses in the tie up and if our kids are with us.... Guess what, your going to think this sounds crazy, but we leave and go somewhere else. I know crazy theory. We won't ask someone to stop their good time just so we can sit there in a tie up with them with our kids, that's rude, you don't want your kids to see something in a public place. Do your job as a parent and shield them from it.

rdlangston13
08-14-2013, 10:25 AM
Here is the bottom line, we pitch this event as family friendly because boating is a family activity. We don't want people to have to worry about finding a babysitter for their kids because they are afraid of what they may be exposed to at the jam. We also don't like people coming with kids to not be able to participate in the tie up, if we can just tone it down a bit then everyone can have fun and enjoy the tie, as it was I can already think of one group who did not come out to the tie up due to the antics that go on and that means that they were not featured in the group picture which sucks frankly. We can drink, dance around, play loud music ect, but please either A keep the poles at home or B do not bring them out until the main tie up is over.

And yes we got the cops called out. For those of you who don't know what happened, a resident in the neighborhood that the tie up was facing called Bethy Creek and requested that they do something about the music on the water, when Bethy stated that they have no control and cannot do anything, the resident said that she would call someone who can can hung up. About 15 mins later the sheriff shows up ready to call the game warden out to start arresting people and impounding boats. THANKFULLY Randell Jr of Bethy Creek was able to calm the sheriff down. This was about the time that Dusty and Mike Hodges headed out to pick up the Exile crew.

We have got to be mindful of others if we want to keep having events like this. The GCWA events are HIGHLY patrolled by game wardens due to the party reputation. And when I say highly patrolled I mean the game wardens do laps around the tie ups just waiting for a boat to leave so they can stop them and start with the field sobriety tests.

Not trying to be a dick, it just it what it is.

Texan
08-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Lol I reckon so, but I completely agree with the whole not wanting your kids to see that stuff, where we are from there is always crazy dancing and girls shaking their asses in the tie up and if our kids are with us.... Guess what, your going to think this sounds crazy, but we leave and go somewhere else. I know crazy theory. We won't ask someone to stop their good time just so we can sit there in a tie up with them with our kids, that's rude, you don't want your kids to see something in a public place. Do your job as a parent and shield them from it.

your last couple post are spot on,

if you can't let your hair down at the lake where are you suppose to do it?

trmaggie98
08-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Guess ill just have to catch The show at Joe Pool on the weekends.

N2OGTO
08-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Guess ill just have to catch The show at Joe Pool on the weekends.

Eagle mountain this weekend o_O

N2OGTO
08-14-2013, 11:36 AM
And it's not really a show, no clothes come off, they just dance around.