PDA

View Full Version : KD CR7 Titanium?

lsv4swannys
01-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Has anyone skied on the titanium with dbl comp plates? I am interested
on what this ski can do. I have found one for about 1/2 of what the retail price is and am thinking about buying it. I am planning on running 28-32 ft off for now with ambitions of more.

02-08-2006, 11:31 PM
I own the ski. I also own F1X, F3, HO Vengeance, etc... I can tell you the CR7 is my favorite ski. Does the course very easy. Also it's an easy up ski for deep water starts and if you run into rough water, it handles it the best. The reason why they are selling cheap is KD has moved it's manufacturing facilities overseas and for now has pulled out of the US market.
However, don't let that prevent you from buying. If you need new bindings down the road, any of the main manufacture bindings will fit the ski.
Hope this helps.

barefooterh2o
02-08-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't think the first reply worked. I buy at least 1 new slalom ski a year. Reason, no kids. My favorite ski is the CR7. I also have the F1X, F3, Vengeance, etc... But still the CR7 is my favorite to do the course and best ski for rough water.
The reason why it's cheaper, KD has pulled out of the US market. However, most manufacture bindings will match the mounting holes of the ski.
Hope this helps.

lsv4swannys
02-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the info on the ski! What kind of footin do you do? I'm trying to get my 14year old son to try it but he says not until we get a boom.

barefooterh2o
02-10-2006, 01:33 AM
I love barefooting more than slalom skiing. Best way to learn is off a boom. Less likely to get hurt because you slow down the boat 5 mph while learning to barefoot or new tricks.

jj29ca
05-25-2006, 07:37 PM
hey barefooters - bring your moomba's and have some fun. http://www.canadabarefoot.com