PDA

View Full Version : Playpen

smokedog2
01-28-2006, 01:08 AM
I have requested a price from the dealer for the playpen cushon for the bow.

Does anyone have this option and NOT use it?

I'm thinking I would store all the boat safety stuff & tools under there.

TX

SD2

Livindadream
01-28-2006, 11:26 AM
What up Jeff? Been to the lake at all? Got my first "guys" weekend planned for early March. I have the cushion, used it once, and never put it back it. Wife and kids migrate to the bow, and hate having to crawl in rather than walk. All personal preference though.

smokedog2
01-28-2006, 12:34 PM
Actually I did. We were in Gatlinburg right after Christmas. I took my in-laws and a video camera out to the lake instead of horseback riding. We didn't have any pictures because by the time we decided to actually buy the lot, it was dark.

We just signed all the papers Friday and it will be in the mail as soon as I get the purk test results. I'm not really worried but I want them for future reference. I also want to be sure they were done on the half-acre since this was once one, one acre lot.

I’m hoping to get a long weekend down there this summer. Hopefully, not while in Malibu guys are at Shanghai.

March? Have you lost your mind? It is cold then, and too late for football.

You might be able to get a poker game going and a little fishing in. I have an 18’ Lund that has yet to have a striper in the bottom of it.  (Someday you can help me solve that problem.)

It sounds like fun, I figure 2, maybe three trips and the wife will be ready to build ;)

SD2

Chefwong
01-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Playpen=bigger fat sack up front

Livindadream
01-28-2006, 06:03 PM
No no no. We will be skiing/boarding. Have always gone down in March as a first passage of spring kind of ritual. It is cold, but that's what the flask of Hot Damn is for. Striper?Me? No chance. I am going to rent a guide. We are also going down for sure the weekend before memorial day, big SeaDoo get together at Shanghai. Last year there was north of 200 'doos down there. Ever been to the guys from NoWake's party? I know that's blasphemy, but used to own one, and a couple buddies bought their's from them. That is a really good time. I keep telling George he needs to start doing one.