PDA

View Full Version : O'Neill rapair

jester
06-24-2013, 01:31 PM
I live in Oregon and spend about 1/3 of my time wakeboarding in a dry-suit since water temps are cold until May/June and cool down again in September.

Purchased a O'Neill dry-suit in 2008 and about 2 months ago noticed it was leaking. looked into it and found that all heat applied glue for like the zipper was coming out. I sent it in for repair on Thursday of last week thinking it would take 21 days to get it back. Well I received my dry-suit back on Friday. Not only did they not charge be for the repair they sent me a new dry-suit.

Have to say I love it when a company will stand by their product. I have to give a big thumbs up to O'Neill and will keep buying O'Neill gear.

kaneboats
06-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Good to hear. Not to rub it in but I've never even used my shorty wetsuit. Water is cold enough for it in Feb. but no one will go out anyway.

brain_rinse
06-24-2013, 07:24 PM
I had a great experience with them too. They fixed a seal that had torn and did the other side for free as a preventative measure.

Mikey
06-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Nice to hear of company's that offer that kind of support and or service. I have no problem paying a little more knowing there is quality behind a Brand.

jester
06-25-2013, 11:41 PM
Good to hear. Not to rub it in but I've never even used my shorty wetsuit. Water is cold enough for it in Feb. but no one will go out anyway.

You Florida people do not know true wakeboarding until you get in the boat and have to put on three layers and sit next to the heater to get your skin color back. (How i wish some days to live in Florida.)

kaneboats
06-26-2013, 08:42 AM
Don't call us sissies. We da ones got da gatas down heonh!!

brain_rinse
06-26-2013, 09:11 AM

Lol! You nailed the spelling

jester
06-26-2013, 01:07 PM

Sissies is not the S word that comes to mind when you talk about wakeboarding with Gatas.

kaneboats
06-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Well I cain't guess what word you talkin' bout but we bode wid dem sukkas aw de time.

brain_rinse
06-26-2013, 02:41 PM
I suggest the following signature change:

"Kaneboats - we gots da gatas down heonh"