PDA

View Full Version : How much for a base 2006 outback w/ tower?

Midwestmoomba
01-24-2006, 12:32 AM
I'm talking to a dealer about a base 06 outback with a tower, cd, cover and 3-year warranty. Some of the add-ons are to be free because of dealer "boat show" incentives. Any idea where I should expect to end up on price? Thanks in advance.

pickle311
01-29-2006, 12:09 AM
I got an 05 Outback with tower, ballast, cover, 3 year warranty, swing away tounge on the trailer, cd/mp3 player, and 2 wired remotes for 28,500. I would think that yours should be a little less than what I paid.

JoeTechie
01-29-2006, 01:33 AM
Pickle - The 06's are more expensive and all you seem to have different is the second remote (the swingaway trailer is standard). I'd say they would be about the same.

Midwest - If you are looking at getting the tower - you probably want to get the wakeboard package - for $200 more you get factory installed ballast (which is less than the box of parts that make up the system) But I'm sure your dealer is recomending that.

Everything else you said is on factory incentive (3 year, cover, cd, plus one more (bimini or wakeplate)

The configurator makes it 28,065 before tax, tag, title, etc. I think any deal < 29k out the door is great.

-J