PDA

View Full Version : 2014

New Guy
06-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Ok guys spill it I hear that the Moomba and Supra groups are getting a couple awesome new boats for 2014! I want details!

Rick, Drew, Mike someone please help:cool:

wolfeman131
06-11-2013, 04:11 PM
I've been sworn to secrecy, but can tell you that I really liked what I saw.

ian ashton
06-11-2013, 04:11 PM
I have no knowledge, but I bet OBV gets snap out carpet.

wolfeman131
06-11-2013, 04:14 PM
there may be a bit more to share than snap out carpet for 2014

New Guy
06-11-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm thinking a 21 foot Mojo or a 24 foot Mojo. I think that we will see a 24 foot SA

Drew was it your daughter who ended up with mono?

KG's Supra24
06-11-2013, 04:20 PM
I think that we will see a 24 foot SA

Only seems natural

E4NASH
06-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Only seems natural

Sure would like to see some quick fill ballast with a plug n' play option...and maybe a more v hull surf specific boat..one can dream... *sigh*

And yes before you start spouting out those that already exist, I know, but it would be nice to be able to stay in the fam. When that time comes...

KG's Supra24
06-11-2013, 04:52 PM
I need them to come out with a 2010'ish Supra SA24 that has declined in value a good bit.

That should put it right up my alley. ..... Or maybe an even swap trade in program for board members :)

wolfeman131
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm thinking a 21 foot Mojo or a 24 foot Mojo. I think that we will see a 24 foot SA

Drew was it your daughter who ended up with mono?

not my daughter

New Guy
06-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Gotcha so how about those details or maybe a release date. Maybe get Mr. T involved ;)

wolfeman131
06-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Release date: later
Teaser: already posted something a few days ago, but I don't think anybody picked up on it yet . . .

jester
06-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Drew no link to the teaser that is not nice.

I would like to see the SA at a better price. Snap out carpet is a must have on all lines now.

mmandley
06-11-2013, 06:55 PM
I had a good hour long talk with Shane Stillman and I too am sworn to secrecy but i can say we have a Private Demo lined up July 8th or 9th with a new boat.

We are talking about possibly selling the Mojo end of the summer if that says anything...

muehlcj
06-11-2013, 07:48 PM
I did see green piping in the one picture.

RickT
06-11-2013, 10:15 PM
I can confirm that there is a new Moomba to welcome to the Family. Baby Pics have already been shot. And the Wolfe family attended the baptism. :). We expect great things from the new addition! And in Moomba tradition...with some money still left in your wallet.

motosno963
06-11-2013, 10:23 PM
nooo so now i have to bite the bullet and wait to see the 14's?..i wanted to get a updated boat, but if mike is already going to sell his mojo then its going to be that awesome haha..maybe if i cant get a 14 ill just buy mikes mojo

rdlangston13
06-11-2013, 10:43 PM
maybe something with a wider beam and a less sensitive wake for us wakeboarders who have friends that can't seem to stay seated where we tell them...

E4NASH
06-11-2013, 10:54 PM
I can confirm that there is a new Moomba to welcome to the Family. Baby Pics have already been shot. And the Wolfe family attended the baptism. :). We expect great things from the new addition! And in Moomba tradition...with some money still left in your wallet.

Now THAT would be a GREAT thing (pics, info, anything) to have at the Georgia jam this weekend! ;-)

E4NASH
06-11-2013, 10:55 PM
maybe something with a wider beam and a less sensitive wake for us wakeboarders who have friends that can't seem to stay seated where we tell them...

What is this "wakeboarding" that you speak of?

rdlangston13
06-11-2013, 11:00 PM
What is this "wakeboarding" that you speak of?

the thing that you're supposed to do when you are under 50 or not crippled :cool:

brain_rinse
06-11-2013, 11:09 PM
I have to agree that some innovation focused on wakeboarding would be nice.

wolfeman131
06-11-2013, 11:10 PM
I did see green piping in the one picture.

Somebody was paying attention. :)

tater
06-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Hang in there,Dealer meetings this month Pics will popping up all over the place soon,Nautique has been rumered to have something big to reveal also,G21 maybe?Fun time of year for Boat lovers as the new models are revealed.

tnbrooks01
06-12-2013, 06:38 AM
With the direction the towboat market seems to be moving I'm thinking we need to see a true pickle fork in the Moomba lineup... (ie: A20, tige' RZ?, etc) pickle forks and sporks are taking over.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/12/yvyzunym.jpg

What about some additional options as "upgrades" in the electronics department like more expansive digital readouts/touchscreens etc.... Similar to the upgrades from "moomba cruise" to digital cruise pro. I like the changes for 2013 LSV and Mojo making digital pro a standard leaving GPS as option but like the AT&T commercial "which is better more or less?" " we want more, we want more!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandm
06-12-2013, 07:26 AM
I hope it's something surf specific in a shorter boat and skiers actually pushes a promo advertising that :)
something tells me if drew was there, his daughters were shot riding it?? ;)

rsinger
06-12-2013, 09:54 AM
We are talking about possibly selling the Mojo end of the summer if that says anything...

Holy Cr?p. Dibs...:o

There must be something radical changed in the 2014. Looks like maybe a few potential 2013 purchases might go on hold for a bit for a couple of reasons.

NCSUmoomba
06-12-2013, 12:25 PM
I'll add to the chain here...

First, towards Todd's remark, I hope Moomba never gets a touch screen, even for an option. Heck, it sounds like the ballast timer/fill indicator give folks enough trouble. We don't always want more. Less=simple=less problems & less money.

Which brings me to my only true wish for the future of Moomba Boats, and that is to make them less expensive. It just seems like the price gap between Moomba and the other guys is closing. Also, it seems that the prices have increased by about 1/3 in the past ten years. Cars have not increased that much in price, I would say closer to 20%. Hell, the cost of houses has dropped significantly. Now I love boats, they are my favorite (cars are a close second), but lets be honest; they are a hunk of fiberglass with a motor dropped in it. Fiberglass is not expensive; carpet is not expensive; vinyl is not expensive.

Boats are exponentially less complex than an automobile. Boats are often compared to tractors as they tow things, but I will use trucks, as it makes more sense. A new F150 STX V8 2WD has an base MSRP of about $29,000 (4WD $33,000). Now let's look at a new Mobius LSV. It has a base MSRP of about $52,000. To me, this makes little sense. Now I know that boats are luxury items... semi-custom... lower volume... and all that; I just feel that when my boat costs close to twice what the tow vehicle costs, there is an issue. It reminds me of those guys with the old beat up cars with huge expensive rims on them.

While I am on my soapbox:
I love my 2001 Outback, I am NEVER going to sell it; it has been a fantastic boat. I bought it in August 2005. In the past 7 full seasons, I have averaged about 65 hours a season, and only had to be towed once (ran out of gas), and it has never been in for any service. Probably close to 50 people have learned or rediscovered skiing, wakeboarding, surfing, kneeboarding, or discing. Several of them have moved on to their own boats (none of them Moombas).

Most of you guys are relative newbies to the Moomba scene. Hell, it looks like I was a member three years before the "Super Moderator" Drew. In fact, now I am curious who has been around longer than me. I guess Ed was, but I guess we aren't supposed to bring that up. I think some of the old time guys have "traded up", I think noneya did, and aren't around anymore. I also am curious who has an older boat than me, I imagine not very many.

I have been around long enough to hear all of the negative comments and criticisms of Moomba. I do my best to defend Moomba whenever reasonable. (I have purposefully not joined Wakeworld because most of those idiots are unreasonable.) I will venture to say that a lot of the newer guys on here haven't dealt with that, as Moomba has been gaining some respect in the past few years. (The Mojo has done quite a bit for that.) I have recommended Moomba to every person I know looking for a boat, yet no one has every bought one. They seem to get hung up on the bling factor and end up with MC or Nautique or Tige (no Bu's yet).

I guess my point is that I bought a Moomba because I loved to ski, and now love to wakeboard, and it was pretty much all that I could (barely) afford, but I knew it was an SC product and I could trust it. Back then, the boats were basic and functional. Now the whole industry in general is getting carried away. I don't need a computer read out to tell me when my ballast is full. I don't need board racks that swivel. I don't think I even need a wake plate.

A new LSV is almost $2500 per foot (base model). I want an LSV, and they are nice boats, but I just can't justify spending that amount of money on a new one, especially considering that I paid $1000 a foot for my boat when I bought it. I would be okay with $1500 a foot, and I might could be talked into $2000 a foot, but for me to pay twice what I paid for my boat, it would have to function twice as good, and I just don't see that happening. I am wanting to get a v-drive for next season (if all goes well), so I guess next year I will start looking for a 2006+ Mobius LSV with low hours on it in the $30k range because I don't think I can justify spending twice that on a new one that has the exact same wake.

Okay, I'll step down off the podium now!

Moomba 4eva!

brain_rinse
06-12-2013, 12:49 PM
I agree that new boat prices across the board have gotten out of control. But you bought your last boat used and it's been great for you, so I think you've got the right idea with the 2006+ LSV.

And they give Super Moderator titles to anyone. :)

mmandley
06-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Tnbrooks is the Mojo not a true pickle fork front end?

brain_rinse
06-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Tnbrooks is the Mojo not a true pickle fork front end?
Pickle spork!

wolfeman131
06-12-2013, 01:06 PM
IMO, a wakeboard boat is like a sports car, not a truck or tractor. So, let's compare our boats to that versus the Annual GDP, avg COLA, DJIA or any of those other fancy economic indicators. How about an American icon: the Chevrolet Corvette. It's mostly motor and fiberglass, maybe some leather vs vinyl and tires vs a prop, but bear with me.

According to msnautos.com/Kelley Blue Book, in 2001 a Corvette topped out at $16,805. Unfortunately, 2012 and 2013 numbers aren't posted, so we'll have to use 2011 just so our facts are straight/verifiable. Want to guess the number? Will it be double? More than that?

The published number for a 2011 Chevrolet Corvette is $95,733

That math works out to an increase of over 5.5 times. For something that gets you from Point A to Point B.

Still think SC/Moomba has gone up too much?

I think what many folks forget are two things:

1) R&D. We all like to see new boats, better performance, etc. and that is the result of R&D which costs money and, like marketing, is a cost passed to the consumer.

2) Supplier cost increases. Not just for the raw materials, but what can SC do if/when Indmar, Boatmate, Kicker and/or Kenwood decide to increase their price? It's one thing I've noticed with my boats - I get a bag full of owner's manuals.

I don't think you'll see prices fall - from SC or any of the wakeboat manufacturers. I would think that at some point it will have to hit a cap. But, I thought the same thing a few years ago when the boats were going for just over $100k and now a G23 is pushing $150k. And, people are buying them!

So, guess I'll hop off my soapbox now. FWIW - the "Super Moderator" moniker wasn't self-appointed. I have no idea where that came from and that designation has been given to all the current Mods.

source data:
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/default.aspx?make=Chevrolet&model=Corvette

NCSUmoomba
06-12-2013, 01:27 PM
I can see your point about the sports cars comparison, but there is no way a 2001 Corvette topped out at under $17k. My 1999 Ford Contour SVT stickered for over $23k when new. Heck, my 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC stickered at over $24k when new.

I guess you were using used values, and ZR-1's don't count! For the base models the values are $13,595 and $33,655, so that is about 2.5 times in ten years.

I know that priced won't fall, I guess it is a pipe dream. I guess I just don't want Moomba to "forget where they came from" so to speak. I know this happens a lot with people and companies that become successful.

I chalk up anyone that buys a G23 or G25 in the "more money than brains club".

I was just picking on you Drew since you were the only Mods post I could see on my screen at the time.

Side note: I was curious about who had been around as long as me, and did some looking. Search tools can be fun for OCD folks like me. There are currently 18401 forum members; 452 have been active this year; and it looks like 24 of us active this year have been around since I joined (or before). Interesting. Looking at that I kind of wonder if the member list needs purging at some point? Does having all these inactive members eat up storage space?

mmandley
06-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Pickle spork!

OK help me out then whats the Difference in a Pickle Fork and Spork

Because when you talk Forks and Sporks the end is very similar but its the lower portion of a spoon not flat like a fork

brain_rinse
06-12-2013, 02:01 PM
OK help me out then whats the Difference in a Pickle Fork and Spork

Because when you talk Forks and Sporks the end is very similar but its the lower portion of a spoon not flat like a fork
I don't think you can take it too literally. Just that there is a visual difference between the pickle forks like MC and Malibu vs. the more snub nosed Mojo and G's.

NCSUmoomba
06-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Okay, beating a dead horse and all...

2003 Corvette base MSRP $43,635
2013 Corvette base MSRP $49,600

That is an increase in about 13.7% in ten years.

2003 Mobius LSV base MSRP $31,695
2013 Mobius LSV base MSRP $51,680

That is an increase of about 63% in ten years.

Hmmmm... might be worse than I thought.

Just playing devil's advocate...

Also, all this fork and spork talk is making me hungry. Might be time for a trip to Bojangles for some fried chicken and dirty rice and look into this spork issue...

wolfeman131
06-12-2013, 02:06 PM
I can see your point about the sports cars comparison, but there is no way a 2001 Corvette topped out at under $17k. My 1999 Ford Contour SVT stickered for over $23k when new. Heck, my 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC stickered at over $24k when new.

I guess you were using used values, and ZR-1's don't count! For the base models the values are $13,595 and $33,655, so that is about 2.5 times in ten years.

Correct! I read that chart incorrectly. It looks like a 2001 MSRP was around $40k.

jmvotto
06-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Drew just reposts the green piping.....and stop talking bout things we cant control....

muehlcj
06-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Drew just reposts the green piping.....and stop talking bout things we cant control....

Check FB. There is a pic there.

muehlcj
06-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Check FB. There is a pic there.

Of just the piping.................:(

mmandley
06-12-2013, 02:41 PM
I knew i saw this pic before, when i saw it i was thinking thats weird because Drew's boat is Blue...

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/mmandley/424604_590196684338279_967220332_n_zpse0bb8122.jpg (http://s639.photobucket.com/user/mmandley/media/424604_590196684338279_967220332_n_zpse0bb8122.jpg .html)

New Guy
06-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Very interesting :cool:

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

wolfeman131
06-12-2013, 03:50 PM
I knew i saw this pic before, when i saw it i was thinking thats weird because Drew's boat is Blue...

hmmmmmm . . . . .

Taylor's new Soulcraft board is blue, yet Jordan's new board is green. Old boat is blue . . . .

interesting. yes, very interesting.

sandm
06-12-2013, 03:50 PM
SOOO..

pics of drew's girls launching a new line of boats.. I knew I was onto something :)

wolfeman131
06-12-2013, 04:00 PM
you're on a slippery slope, as they say.

When I'm given the "OK" I'll share the experience my family was able to enjoy at the photo shoot. It was fantastic and we are very appreciative of the SC Team for inviting us to be a part of it. Unfortunately, my work schedule prevented us from being there very long - although it was a long day. On the docks at 5:30am and we hit the road for a 3 hr drive back to the ATL at 9:00pm. I would have loved to stay the entire time and to have spent more time in/on/around the boats, the SC Team and on the water.

My impressions overall were "Wow! Somebody has been reading the forum." I saw some nice innovation across all aspects of the boats. There are things that someone new to the franchise might not notice, but those that are familiar with SC products will be pleased. Very pleased.

motosno963
06-12-2013, 04:03 PM
damn yoouuu haha im going to move in with drew to be his old son so i can get the inside scoop haha

jester
06-12-2013, 05:42 PM
damn yoouuu haha im going to move in with drew to be his old son so i can get the inside scoop haha

Drew hope you have a great job since your going to have to have a bigger house to support about half of the form members. I call the room with the view.

moombadaze
06-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Most of you guys are relative newbies to the Moomba scene. Hell, it looks like I was a member three years before the "Super Moderator" Drew. In fact, now I am curious who has been around longer than me. I guess Ed was, but I guess we aren't supposed to bring that up. I think some of the old time guys have "traded up", I think noneya did, and aren't around anymore. I also am curious who has an older boat than me, I imagine not very many.

I'm still hangin in there, traded up-yes, but just the same model.

bergermaister
06-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Taylor's new Soulcraft board is blue, yet Jordan's new board is green. Old boat is blue . . . .

Uh, old boat? You've had 2 blue boats but they're both being called "OLD" now???

sandm
06-12-2013, 07:53 PM
you're on a slippery slope, as they say.

this should have been a contest so I could be in the hunt for some swag :)

I really hope it's surf-centric and a shorter boat than the mojo. give me 21.5ft and 102" beam with a deep v to roll over easy sporting lots of freeboard :) mojo-ette maybe....

jmvotto
06-12-2013, 08:13 PM

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/mmandley/424604_590196684338279_967220332_n_zpse0bb8122.jpg (http://s639.photobucket.com/user/mmandley/media/424604_590196684338279_967220332_n_zpse0bb8122.jpg .html)

Good pic up mike, and Chris only the "blues Mojo brother" would notice that.

Way better wave than a mojo... Lol:rolleyes:

Late to the party, old boat , talkin bout ballin'.... Tee hee.

You gotta be very proud of those girls... Aewsome.

moombadaze
06-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Way better wave than a mojo... Lol:rolleyes:

.maybe a old Mojo

jmvotto
06-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Daze you part of the inner circle too?

moombadaze
06-12-2013, 08:49 PM
nope, not at all, other than what created that wave

rdlangston13
06-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Give me a 22-23 foot boat, wide pickle fork front end, 102 inch beam, a flat hull, and high free board so it can hold a ton of weight and we don't have to be seat nazis due to the wave washing out whenever someone leans over to get a beer

Sent from my iPhone

KG's Supra24
06-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Give me a 22-23 foot boat, wide pickle fork front end, 102 inch beam, a flat hull, and high free board so it can hold a ton of weight and we don't have to be seat nazis due to the wave washing out whenever someone leans over to get a beer

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds like a solid boat. What is the current widest moomba? Xlv or mojo? How wide? .... I'm lazy

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

wolfeman131
06-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Well, the XLV was disco'd last yr, so guess you have to say its the Mojo.

zabooda
06-13-2013, 12:58 AM
At 102", the wheels would have to be under the boat like trailering a pontoon boat as that is the max width allowed on the roads.

KG's Supra24
06-13-2013, 01:45 AM
24 is a 102" beam.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

maxpower220
06-13-2013, 07:31 AM

Sent from my iPhone

I think it's called a G23 and it starts at about $105K. They are available right now.

sandm
06-13-2013, 07:49 AM
At 102", the wheels would have to be under the boat like trailering a pontoon boat as that is the max width allowed on the roads.

if you look at boating specs, most of the larger boats are sporting 102" beams. my 22ft rides over the tires. kind of hard to get into it off the trailer.

rdlangston13
06-13-2013, 11:44 AM
I think it's called a G23 and it starts at about $105K. They are available right now.

Ok here is an edit. It has to be a good looking boat as well. I fell in love with the SA Sunday....maybe I can get a couple extra jobs??

Sent from my iPhone

Cody
06-17-2013, 04:59 PM
No more teaser pics? Hints?

wolfeman131
06-17-2013, 05:49 PM
not yet . . . . .

motosno963
06-17-2013, 10:37 PM
will there be new logo designs? kinda like the "splash" vinyl?

kaneboats
06-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Can you tell us if the pic shows the "stock" ballast? If so, that would be a very sweet surf wave for stock.

tnbrooks01
06-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Hard tank ballast all the way around???

rdlangston13
06-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Hard tank ballast all the way around???

with upgradable pnp???

sicktc06
06-18-2013, 11:18 AM
with upgradable pnp???

And Flux Capacitor?

rdlangston13
06-18-2013, 11:22 AM
And Flux Capacitor?

And a nuclear reactor! I dont want to buy gas ever again and those aircraft carriers can knock out over 40 knots!!!

kaneboats
06-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Lithium crystals, cloaking device . . .

newty
06-18-2013, 11:49 AM
As long as it has 400 cup holders we're good.

jester
06-18-2013, 11:50 AM
And a nuclear reactor! I dont want to buy gas ever again and those aircraft carriers can knock out over 40 knots!!!

I like the nuclear reactor idea. Will also make my lakes warmer. Shoot if my reactor starts to melt down I could also wakeboard at night since I will now glow. Win win all around.

Cody
06-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Any option available to make the rider instantly better? I would sign up for that one.

kaneboats
06-18-2013, 12:21 PM
Or younger. If it makes the rider younger, especially in the knees, sign me up.

New Guy
06-21-2013, 09:02 AM
A little bird told me that a 20ish foot Mojo is in the works. How true is that?

Boonejeepin
06-21-2013, 09:44 AM
I heard that we are gonna like the news.

moombadaze
06-21-2013, 09:46 AM
a mini Mojo, interesting, the outbackV is still being made

sandm
06-21-2013, 09:54 AM
the outbackV is still being made

for now???

tnbrooks01
06-21-2013, 11:03 AM

🔔🔔🔔. Prob not the same bird but same around here. Guess we will just have to wait and see if this and another little 5" nugget make its way into the 14 line up.

tater
06-21-2013, 04:48 PM
I would say VERY and it also starts with an M.

rdlangston13
06-21-2013, 08:47 PM
I think they need to keep the sizes they had with the outback, LSV, and xlv. 20, 21.5, and 23.

Sent from my iPhone

gwg3
06-21-2013, 11:02 PM
any chance of getting a white tower or maybe even a color matched one

jmvotto
06-22-2013, 03:53 AM
I think they need to keep the sizes they had with the outback, LSV, and xlv. 20, 21.5, and 23.

Sent from my iPhone

Think they already moved off center with this as the mojo is 22.5.

04OUTBACK
06-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Since my truck has a backup cam built in, why not go pros integrated in back. Left surf. Right surf and maybe tower

All wired in to hard drive in dash

And a keyboard and mouse to edit the videos. And wifi to transmit direct to the forum live feeds.

Oh, and refrigerated beer cooler would be nice. Factory coolers are actually ice meters.

rdlangston13
06-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Think they already moved off center with this as the mojo is 22.5.

Yes I know, lame.

Sent from my iPhone

skiyaker
06-22-2013, 06:24 PM
probably already been mentioned somewhere on here but I understand no more DD boats from skier's choice. Hopefully I'm wrong about this but it's not surprising given the shrinking market for DD boats. The outback was a great crossover boat and had the largest bow of the currently manufactured DD's so it's sad to see it go. I think it was the best "family boat" you could get out of a course worthy boat. I guess it's time to change the name from skier's choice to boarder's choice or surfer's choice.

tater
06-22-2013, 07:15 PM
YES and no
any chance of getting a white tower or maybe even a color matched one

kaneboats
06-23-2013, 02:29 AM
Rider's Coice, bro. Look for it.

New Guy
06-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Ok guys we got a little help on the Supra side how about something for the Moomba guys.

wolfeman131
06-28-2013, 12:44 PM
you had an IT glitch from the Supra side. Nothing from me until the big Kahuna says, "OK"

New Guy
06-28-2013, 02:09 PM
Ok how about a glitch on the Moomba side? I hear it is going to be awesome.

wolfeman131
06-28-2013, 02:10 PM
well, you've heard right, IMO

C.Hern5972
06-28-2013, 02:54 PM
if it is that nice then we will be putting ours up for sale. hopefully it sells quick

Salyers
06-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Do we even have an idea on when the reveal will be?

wolfeman131
06-28-2013, 03:01 PM
how do you define "we?" If you mean you AND me, then no. If you mean just me, then yes. :p

kaneboats
06-28-2013, 03:06 PM
When's the dealers' meeting?

mutau052
06-28-2013, 04:48 PM
I have pics and the name of the new moomba boat - will I be in trouble if I post? It's the boat I've been waiting for.

It's 20'6" and 98" wide. Name starts with an M and ends in O.

Found them on the Internet.....

bergermaister
06-28-2013, 04:54 PM
http://www.posterswholesale.com/images/posters/fullsize/50417.jpg

Mobius22
06-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Highly doubt they will be on here long. And you'll probably get in deep doo doo

mutau052
06-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Highly doubt they will be on here long. And you'll probably get in deep doo doo

Kinda what I worry about - getting sued. I will say they were found 100% legally. And are legit cause they are on a real boat sales site with pics and a price.

I know I could got to wakeworld and post with zero repercussions, but I think it's only fair you guys see first.

RickT
06-28-2013, 05:19 PM
We should have the release out in a couple of weeks. yes, there are photos out there, but we would prefer you did not post. Marketing dept has invested in trying to provide good shots and they will be up soon. I think you will like the new model, to go along with some excellent changes on the current models as well. Matau...dont make me delete you. ha,

Rick

mutau052
06-28-2013, 05:25 PM
No prob bob.

Ill sit here and lust over them! Supra are super too.

New Guy
06-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Shhh Dad's here don't let him know!

Its understandable Rick I have a friend that is looking to purchase and I am trying to get him to hold off until the new boats come out.

mmandley
06-28-2013, 05:30 PM
I can say i know the name and sizes of the new boats. Also on July 9th ill get a private demo of one of the boats all afternoon on our favorite lake. I would assume the announcement would be by then but if not ill have many pictures to look over as well. LOL

July 9th will deside if we stay with the Mojo or not.

mutau052
06-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Im not normally in the know. It's nice on the dark side, even of by accident.

New Guy
06-28-2013, 05:36 PM
I hear you! I can't wait for the official release.

Hauss66
07-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Brian I have the same year boat you do, and I love it! Nothing fancy, practical. Bought it used, had my Moomba dealer/friend look it over prior to purchase and he said "Buy it or I will." My outback does exactly what I want, we surf, we tow the kids, we hang on the water all day during the weekend. I too want a v-drive, but not at the huge asking amount. I also tell everyone mooba is the way to go. Great comment buddy, and I always turn to the message boards when I need help with anything.