PDA

View Full Version : Sold old boat

rsinger
06-07-2013, 07:54 PM
I sold my 2003 outback today. I almost chased the buyer down to get the boat back. I was really sorry to see it go. Weird. I just hope the boat is as dependable for the buyer as it was for me.

mmandley
06-07-2013, 07:56 PM
That was fast man, glad you got it sold though, you had no use for 2 boats LOL.

kaneboats
06-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Congrats! Don't look back.

sandm
06-07-2013, 11:08 PM
from a 2003 to a 2006 21v.. remember all the good times on the boat, but look forward to many many more on a new boat.
congrats to the new owner...

wolfeman131
06-08-2013, 09:07 AM
You did remember to take the Christmas lights off the tower before he left, right?

Congrats on the quick sale & the new ride! Time to get out on the lake.

rsinger
06-08-2013, 01:29 PM
You did remember to take the Christmas lights off the tower before he left, right?

Congrats on the quick sale & the new ride! Time to get out on the lake.

I was going to but he said leave them on so he would be ready for this year. Besides it was a condition of the sale. The Christmas lights go with the boat.:lol:

He called me today asking for instructions on how the aux input is activated on the head unit. I didn't know. Never used it. Told him to look up the head unit on the internet, there's bound to be an owners manual or two online.

He's already on the water. I'm jealous. I've had the boat on the water a couple of times but never got a pull. It was just making sure everything is good for the potential sale. Maybe tonight or tomorrow will be my lucky day.

kaneboats
06-08-2013, 11:26 PM
We had to figure that one out several times before. You just have to keep hitting buttons to get out of demo mode and then use SRC. Can't remember exactly but I know the manual is wrong.

rsinger
06-09-2013, 08:48 AM
You just have to keep hitting buttons

Very logical and concise way of changing to another source. It's what I did to change from radio mode to cd mode. Love it.

Once he finds out the volume button is also like a buzzer and joystick he'll figure it out.

I just emailed him an almost 2 page document of various stuff to look out for on the boat, and how I winterize, eg don't let dirt soak on the vinyl or it'll take forever to get it out after it's dried in. The sale happened so fast.

kaneboats
06-09-2013, 01:39 PM
See post #12

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?5764-aux-input-on-kenwood-stereo/page2&highlight=figured+turn+radio+standby+press+hold+me nu+button+it%27s+left+volume+control+hold+screen+s tick+push+move+stick+turn+boom+grab+beer+problem+s olved