PDA

View Full Version : Tower parts

kregstrong
06-03-2013, 09:03 AM
I have a 09 lsv, I need the rubber gaskets that go in between where the tower bolts to the boat. Can someone point me to where I can buy them. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mmandley
06-03-2013, 10:50 AM
I have a 09 lsv, I need the rubber gaskets that go in between where the tower bolts to the boat. Can someone point me to where I can buy them. Thanks

Never heard of you being able to buy them, even the dealer just cuts them to order.

You best bet is goto Agenda Surf

http://agendasurf.com/dir/products/boats/traction/universal-eva-trailer-traction-kit-molded-diamond-12pc-set-grey.html

You can also get Gator grip at Home Depot, i even used a rubber car floor mat for my 08 LSV,

Remove the old traction pad, use it as a template and cut your self a new one and install it.

moombahighrider
06-03-2013, 10:54 AM
I did this same thing last week. I just used the old (factory) swim step pad that was left over from my seadek install a few years ago. It worked great! As mike says, use the old one as a template.

brain_rinse
06-03-2013, 11:00 AM
I ordered mine from Atlanta Marine. They were adhesive on one side but still didn't stay in place very well. I will make my own next time and probably epoxy them to the tower base.

rdlangston13
06-03-2013, 11:00 AM
I bought some for my dealer for like 15 bucks. Lasted about a season and now there are all squashed out haha.

mmandley
06-03-2013, 11:05 AM
I bought some for my dealer for like 15 bucks. Lasted about a season and now there are all squashed out haha.

I have to say i was impressed wit the ones i made,

I used a Dodge truck floor mat and they held up real nice < :cool: poke poke >

kregstrong
06-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the replies. I will probly do the same, just cut up some old floor mats or something like that.