PDA

View Full Version : Moomba LSV Boat

Pafjr
01-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Looking for a Moomba LSV 2002 or newer - Live In Illinois

Thanks

lowdrag
01-14-2006, 10:08 PM
I've got an '03 LS with the Gravity Games package on it that might be coming up for sale very soon. It's red, only has about 50 hours on it and is in excellent condition. I'm also in Illinois. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but thought I'd throw it out there in case you might be interested.

Pafjr
01-15-2006, 11:59 AM
I am interested in your LS - It is a Mobius LS or Outback LS? Do you have any pictures or any ideas on price? Where in IL do you live?

lowdrag
01-16-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm in the Champaign area. I don't have any pictures at the moment, but if you're interested I can get some for you. Or if you're close, the boat is in storage near Danville. I can always meet with you some place it you'd like to take a look at it. Oh, I forgot to mention, this boat was also purchased with a 6 year drive train warranty extension. I'm throwing out a price of $26,000, but I'm negotiable to reasonable offers so I can move it quickly and make room for a new one.

If you're interested in seeing it in person, let me know and I'll pm you a phone number. Or give me an email address and I'll send you some pics.

lowdrag
01-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Sorry, forgot to mention it's a Mobius LS and not an outback.

Yellowmobius
01-19-2006, 03:15 PM
There is a SWEET LSV on ebay!

Check it out!

Item location: La Crosse, Wisconsin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4605682100&sspa gename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Looks like it could use a RackJack!

radryan
01-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Pafjr,

I PM'ed you this info if you are still looking:

I have a 2005 LSV that I may be interested in selling. It is solid Red with white interior 100 hours and these are the options:

Upgraded Engine (320 TBI)
Wakeplate
Perfect Pass
Tower Speakers
Upgraded Stereo(MP3 capable)
4 Channel Amp
Subwoofer
Bow filler cushion
Walk Through Curtain
Wakeboard racks
Pop up Cleats
Depth Finder
Mirror
Transom Remote
Swing Away tongue
Bimini Top (Grey)
Rad Cage Cover(no snaps on the bow or transom)

I am in Central IL. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]