PDA

View Full Version : Landed myself a new gig!!

sicktc06
05-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Well, time has come for me to leave my current company and make a move to a new one!! I've been with my company a total of 7 1/2 years, started directly out of HS working here. They motivated me to stay in school and helped me through to graduation. They also provided me many opportunities to learn new skills and experience many things I've never been able to do and for that I can't thank them enough.

But the time has come. I will now be working up in the Norcross area in GA so if anyone's up that way, let me know!! I am also thinking about finding a lake house on Lanier if anyone knows anything at a reasonable price.

But, I wanted to share :)

mmandley
05-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Congratz sounds like a good career move.

sgoyal
05-15-2013, 11:55 AM
I live in Norcross..wfh

Samsung S4...

wolfeman131
05-15-2013, 01:15 PM
I am also thinking about finding a lake house on Lanier if anyone knows anything at a reasonable price.

Congrats!

But, what you're asking about does not exist on the Southeast side of the lake and that will still be an awful commute down I-85.

E4NASH
05-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Congrats!

But, what you're asking about does not exist on the Southeast side of the lake and that will still be an awful commute down I-85.

Agreed! I have looked! I do have a buddy selling his place wish I could grab it but it won't work for my size family. PERFECT location. PM me your budget and I'll let you know if you are within range. It's right in 6 mile. Has an awesome finished basement, double decker party dock, 2 bedrooms 2 or 3 baths, and a loft. One room in the basement is unfinished and could be made into a 3rd bedroom.

kaneboats
05-15-2013, 10:21 PM
Congrats! Hope you enjoy the new work/life. Way to move up.

rdlangston13
05-16-2013, 09:02 PM
Congrats on the new gig but you better not get a lake house. It makes me sick that it seems everyone on here is going lake front and we just moved farther from the lake. Don't think I could handle someone else going lake front haha

Sent from my iPhone