PDA

View Full Version : Visiting the Skier's Choice Factory

brtwlbrn5
04-26-2013, 04:09 PM
I will be in the Knoxville area all next week for work and I was thinking about driving to Maryville, if I have some free time, to visit the Skier's Choice factory. I was wondering if anyone has done this and could give me some advice??

Thanks,

Brett

wolfeman131
04-26-2013, 05:57 PM
I'd suggest you reach out on the Customer Service line and set something up, otherwise you may only see the outside and the lobby. The Boatmate factory is next door and it was cool to also see how they build the trailers.

Jon
04-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Give me a call or send an email. I'd be happy to take you through the factory.

Jon Allen
Skier's Choice Customer Service
865-983-9924 ext 148
[email protected]

bkearney
04-27-2013, 05:59 PM
We did a Grady White Tour yesterday and loved it. It is great to see how boats are made.

mcdye
04-29-2013, 08:32 AM
We were at SC this past Friday, the whole crew enjoyed the walk thru. It was very cool to see how these boats are made.

kaneboats
04-29-2013, 08:39 AM
It's on my bucket list. Gotta get up there one of these days.

snowboardcorey
04-29-2013, 01:30 PM
The factory tour is awesome! I was able to get a walk through with Dan from SC and met Rick T. The entire assembly line is pretty amazing, definitely worth the trip.

brtwlbrn5
05-03-2013, 10:50 AM
So I had some free time yesterday and visited the Skier's Choice factory. If I had to describe it in one word, it would be incredible!! I'd have to say this is a must for any Moomba or Supra owner to really see how all of the boats are constructed. Also, I'd like to send a big thanks to Jon Allen for taking the time out of his day and walking me through the factory. He showed me so many things I didn't know about not only Skier's Choice products, but also wakeboard boats in general.

One last thing, I was able to sneak a peak of some of the 2014 Supras and Moombas in the factory. I wasn't able to take pictures obviously since they had so many new things, but let's just say people are really going to like what Skier's Choice is doing.

Thanks again to the guys at Skier's Choice

Mobius22
05-03-2013, 08:01 PM
No pics?! Bummer.... Sounds like y'all had a great time though!