PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Lake Lanier, Georgia Moomba/Supra Jam

E4NASH
04-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Kick off the summer season with fellow Moomba and Supra owners at the 2013 Lake Lanier, Georgia Moomba/Supra Jam!!

Date: June 15, 2013
Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Sponsors: Pull Watersports (www.pullwatersports.com), more TBA!

This should be a great time where we can all get together and meet each other and maybe even learn a few things about our boats, how to do a new trick, try out a different board, get a pull behind a different boat, or try out something you may have never done before like wake surfing or skating.

Hamburgers and Hot dogs will be provided. A grill will be there as well so if you don't feel like having a dog or a burger feel free to bring whatever you'd like to slap on the grill. If you have something special that you'd like to bring to share with everyone please do so. Also, if you would like to bring something to contribute that would be great! Just shoot me a PM and let me know what you'd like to bring or I can let you know what is needed.

We have teamed up with Pull Watersports on Lake Lanier to put this event on and we are working on adding some other great sponsors as well. We are planning on having some special give-a-ways and will be raffling off a few items at the event too! More details to come on the who and the what!

The launch ramp closest to the location is Young Deer Park (http://www.lakelanierparks.com/Young_Deer_Park.html). The address of the ramp is 7300 Heard Rd. Cumming, GA. If launching your boat at Young Deer you will pull out from the ramp and you will see an island to the left. We will be setup on this island. There is a beach area and plenty of room for everyone to anchor just off shore and hang out. The water in Young Deer is usually great so there should be great conditions for any watersport. Here is a shot of the area. A is the primary location B would be the secondary location:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/eforinash/Locations_zps7c5520f7.jpg (http://s52.photobucket.com/user/eforinash/media/Locations_zps7c5520f7.jpg.html)

If you would like to camp the nearest campground is Shady Grove Campground. It is not too far from Young Deer Park. http://www.forsythco.com/DeptPage.asp?DeptID=40&PageID=812

This is a family event and children are welcome, will be present, and ABSOLUTELY encouraged to be there! Please respect this event and those around you and keep this in mind. We are all adults so I shouldn't have to mention what this means. If there is any inappropriate activity you will be asked to leave by the event organizers.

We can't wait to get out there and share some good times with some good people...should be a rockin' time!!!

chadjitsu1
04-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Hey guys thanks for setting this all up and getting the word out. I hope we get a good turn out for this event, it would be good to have a nice size group out there. I have been seeing a lot of mojo's and LSV's here lately, I think the biggest challenge is getting the word out.

I would think that Atlanta Marine would make promoting this event a priority since we are all in the same family and also since they really have an opportunity to reach out and show some value for their product. If anyone has any relationships with these guys I would encourage you to try to get ahold of them and see if they would like to be another sponsor, or at least show up with a few cool boats to show off. I believe Jeff is the owners son who seems like a really good guy, I personally had a few nice conversations with him and he sold me the boat I have now.

I think this is our best bet to try to get the word out. A few really cool signs and flyers couldn't hurt either. If anyone is any good at designing things like this let me know.

Pull water sports is also a really great company to have out there, I am all about supporting the local shops, even though they might have a little bit higher prices I like helping keep places like this alive. I have a great deal of respect for companies like skate board shops for getting the balls to chase their dreams and make it happen.

I will try to get all the people I know out there I have one friend from SC and another friend that lives on the lake that might be interested.

E4NASH
04-22-2013, 08:16 PM
Who's to say ATL Marine is not involved yet?? In the post I did say more sponsors are yet to be announced! ;-)

No worries...we got this!

E4NASH
04-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Was working with Cody last night on a T-Shirt design and he and I both liked the idea of having a similar design for all of the Moomba/Supra Jams. So with a few color changes here is what we've come up with for ours! Cost should be the same as the Texas Jam shirts but I will let you know as soon as I have everything finalized. Still waiting on confirmation from a few sponsors. Let me know what you all think and who would like one and if more than one and how many and what size/s.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/eforinash/GeorgiaJamBlue_zpsc3b06a29.jpg (http://s52.photobucket.com/user/eforinash/media/GeorgiaJamBlue_zpsc3b06a29.jpg.html)

sicktc06
04-23-2013, 03:07 PM
I'd be in for one!!

kaneboats
04-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Nice design idea. I like it.

chadjitsu1
04-23-2013, 08:32 PM
The shirt looks awesome man, good work

E4NASH
04-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Cody did it, I just picked the colors so all the props go to him! Thanks again Cody!

KG's Supra24
04-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Can i get an Arkansas jam? Red xl please. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mcdye
04-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Can i get an Arkansas jam? Red xl please. :D

what he said... wohooo pigs.. :)

kaneboats
04-23-2013, 10:24 PM
I'll take a Hawaii Jam one.

Cody
04-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Not a problem - hope you guys enjoy them!

Cody

E4NASH
04-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Now on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaMoombaSupraJam

E4NASH
04-30-2013, 10:00 AM
New Sponsor added!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/eforinash/Wetsounds_zpsf2961106.jpg (http://s52.photobucket.com/user/eforinash/media/Wetsounds_zpsf2961106.jpg.html)

We've got some GREAT things in the works! Get ready!!!

sgoyal
04-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Dang, I'm gonna have to buy Moomba/Supra to join this jam.

chadjitsu1
05-02-2013, 07:20 PM
WOW if that doesn't motivate people to come nothing will. I'm going to buy another boat so I can be there twice now. BTW anyone getting out this weekend coming up or any time soon. Looking to get out and play

sgoyal
05-02-2013, 09:00 PM
WOW if that doesn't motivate people to come nothing will. I'm going to buy another boat so I can be there twice now. BTW anyone getting out this weekend coming up or any time soon. Looking to get out and play

Man, I was planning to go out this weekend but I heard Rain is coming this weekend. So I took a day off on WED, I need to get on LAKE.. I'm dying at home ( Of course, I don't have Moomba or Supra) But I'd like to stare at your guys boat HAHA

E4NASH
05-03-2013, 10:24 AM

I'm really hoping next weekend is nice because this weekend is going to be wrecked by cold and rain. It needs to start heating up!! Get this rain out of the way so it's not here in June!

If it's nice next weekend we'll be out for sure...BOTH days. I'm itching to get on this new surf wave. I have only seen it and not ridden it yet. DYING...

chadjitsu1
05-03-2013, 05:02 PM
I assume your going out on Lanier next weekend. If so hit me up I will meet you out there.

sgoyal
05-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Rain Rain go away, come again when I'm done with Lake (Lanier).

E4NASH
05-03-2013, 05:23 PM
I assume your going out on Lanier next weekend. If so hit me up I will meet you out there.

Your assumption is correct...ALWAYS Lanier. Except for maybe the Acworth event...

chadjitsu1
05-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Anyone going out to the Pro Tour in a few weeks in Acworth. I was thinking about going out to check it out

E4NASH
05-03-2013, 11:03 PM
We were just talking about today. That would be the one time we pull over to Allatoona. We may do it. I'll let you know.

maxpower220
05-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Lots of info on that over at "Ball of Spray".

chadjitsu1
05-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Ball of Spray, I dont get it.

I will also be out there for the event, its not too far away and I am not going to the masters this year at callaway gardens so I need some kind of fix

E4NASH
05-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Look what the brown wagon dropped off today courtesy of Wet Sounds...t-shirts....coozies...and is that uh....WS420Q?!?!...Oh My!!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/eforinash/IMG_17881_zpsc224afd8.jpg (http://s52.photobucket.com/user/eforinash/media/IMG_17881_zpsc224afd8.jpg.html)

This is just getting better and better! More to come!

E4NASH
05-13-2013, 11:05 AM
We will have the full lineup of Liquid Force wake surfers available to test ride at the jam! Courtesy of Pull Watersports and Liquid Force!

Also, we have a few things lined up especially for the kids to get them involved and winning some prizes!

We'll be having a raffle for some great items. Tickets can be purchased at the jam and cash is preferred however this being the digital age we can accept debit/credit as well. Raffle items and ticket price to be revealed soon!

Just over a month away!!

sicktc06
05-13-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm excited !! can't wait!

E4NASH
05-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Babes Boats ( www.babesboats.com ) has jumped on board and has given us some products for the jam! Hope everyone is getting ready and I hope they drain the lake a little so we can have a beach otherwise we may be doing this floatilla style!!!

Who all is planning on making the jam so far? We can do an official roll call the week of but I'd like to get an idea who all is planning on coming.

yz 2smoke
05-20-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm in with my family.....Sound like you have done a lot of work to make this happen! Thank You!!

maxpower220
05-20-2013, 04:17 PM
My wife and I are planning to attend on Saturday. However, we will be boatless and must rely on the good will of people needing ballast for the jam.

E4NASH
05-20-2013, 04:24 PM
My wife and I are planning to attend on Saturday. However, we will be boatless and must rely on the good will of people needing ballast for the jam.

NICE! Shouldn't be a problem! Let me know if you need directions.

sgoyal
05-20-2013, 04:35 PM
Does that mean, I can bring my small boat and join you guys..

Samsung S4...

E4NASH
05-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Does that mean, I can bring my small boat and join you guys..

Samsung S4...

You going to bring some LED Goodies??

chadjitsu1
05-20-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm in for sure

jsmith227
05-21-2013, 11:38 AM
Me and mine are in. I'm looking forward to it.

JS

E4NASH
05-29-2013, 04:50 PM
T-Shirt design is completed and I am getting ready to place the order. So like Cody and David did last year for the Texas Jam I am going to offer these up to board members. Let me know how many you'd like and what sizes. I'm pretty sure the cost will be $15 shipped or $10 if you want to pick up locally or at the jam. I'm still waiting on a final quote but I think that is what we are looking at right now. I will post up my paypal address when I know the final price.

Here's the design:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/eforinash/georgiafrontback_zps49baf3fc.jpg (http://s52.photobucket.com/user/eforinash/media/georgiafrontback_zps49baf3fc.jpg.html)

sgoyal
05-30-2013, 02:10 PM
You going to bring some LED Goodies??

I got 8-10 cup holder rings ready. I'll work on leds and would keep you updated. If I couldn't make it then I'll find a way how to get it to you.

Samsung S4...

E4NASH
05-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Here's the design:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/eforinash/georgiafrontback_zps49baf3fc.jpg (http://s52.photobucket.com/user/eforinash/media/georgiafrontback_zps49baf3fc.jpg.html)

I just received the final quote for the shirts and I was a little off in my previous quote. The price for the shirts will be $20. This will be the same if the shirt is shipped or picked up at the jam. I need to know sizes and quantities no later than Monday!

jpetty3023
05-31-2013, 04:25 PM
lemme get a XL bro. is the shirt a DRI-Fit material or old school cotton

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2

E4NASH
05-31-2013, 04:27 PM
It's the same shirt as last Year's TX Jam shirt. It's a cotton shirt...Gildan Ultra Cotton

jpetty3023
05-31-2013, 05:21 PM
Good copy sir

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

E4NASH
06-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Raffle tickets will be $10. The proceeds from the raffle help cover the cost of the jam.

We have rented the pavilion at Young Deer Creek park and will be having hamburgers, hotdogs, etc.

The more tickets you buy the greater chance you have of winning some great items!

Items to be raffled off from:

Wetsounds
Pull Watersports
Liquid Force
Rockstar
Babes Boats

More detailed list coming soon!

chadjitsu1
06-02-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm in for a XL and a small shirt. I will also take a few of those tickets. Do we need to get them ahead of time or buy them the day of.

E4NASH
06-03-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm in for a XL and a small shirt. I will also take a few of those tickets. Do we need to get them ahead of time or buy them the day of.

Gotcha down...raffle tickets are purchased the day of

jsly04XLV
06-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Would be interested in pulling the xlv down from Charlotte but wifes curious about possible lodging choices. Driving down for the day is a bit of a trek.

E4NASH
06-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Would be interested in pulling the xlv down from Charlotte but wifes curious about possible lodging choices. Driving down for the day is a bit of a trek.

Totally understand that! We'd love to have you guys though. Search Hotels in Cumming, GA near Ga 400 / US 19 there are several around. Those are the closest to the location. When I get home I can give you a more specific list. You could also check out www.lakelanierislands.com they have lodging at the resort and are on the lake.

Also if anyone else wants a T-Shirt please let me know and provide a size. I'm placing the order tomorrow. We should have some extras but not sure about sizes.

jsly04XLV
06-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll look into that. I posted that before I read your comment about possible camping and I would probably be able to get that set up. Sent the facebook page to a couple friends with Moomba/supra and hoping i can get a caravan set up which will make camping more of a possibility. Really hope we can make it down.

maxpower220
06-03-2013, 09:13 PM
I'll take a Medium and a Large shirt please. I'll pick it up there.

chadjitsu1
06-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll look into that. I posted that before I read your comment about possible camping and I would probably be able to get that set up. Sent the facebook page to a couple friends with Moomba/supra and hoping i can get a caravan set up which will make camping more of a possibility. Really hope we can make it down.

On the south end of the lake there are a lot of places to camp if your into camping. The park system here is really nice. If anyone wants me to go scope out a good water front site I live like 1 mile from there and would be happy to. The boat ride would be about 30 minutes to the Moomba Jam though. Maybe Eric has a better idea of the camping up where the Jam will be.

E4NASH
06-04-2013, 06:05 PM
On the south end of the lake there are a lot of places to camp if your into camping. The park system here is really nice. If anyone wants me to go scope out a good water front site I live like 1 mile from there and would be happy to. The boat ride would be about 30 minutes to the Moomba Jam though. Maybe Eric has a better idea of the camping up where the Jam will be.

Shady Grove Campground is the closest campground to the Young Deer Creek Park. The Jam festivities will be actually at the park and not at one of the islands in the lake.

Shady Grove Campground: http://lakelanierparks.com/Shady_Grove_Park.html

Young Deer Park: http://www.lakelanierparks.com/Young_Deer_Park.html

E4NASH
06-04-2013, 06:10 PM
We will no longer be having Hamburgers and Hotdogs at the jam. Mestizos Southwest Grill and Taqueria is going to be catering the event! Thanks to everyone who is coming out for this event! We can't wait and hopefully neither can you all!!

For more info on Mestizos click here: http://www.mymestizo.com/

yz 2smoke
06-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I just came back from a 10 day camping trip at Shady Grove. Sites 13,14,25, and 26 are good water front sites with water and power. They have nice views of the lake, some what shadded and they are in a nice big cove. I grew up camping at Shady Grove so if anyone has any questions about the place I've been going since I was a kid.

jsly04XLV
06-05-2013, 09:19 AM
called shady grove yesterday and may be staying on @ south end on closest lot to watrr. no power or water but close to bath house for wife. havent made the res yet but should by end of week for sure.

E4NASH
06-05-2013, 02:18 PM
called shady grove yesterday and may be staying on @ south end on closest lot to watrr. no power or water but close to bath house for wife. havent made the res yet but should by end of week for sure.

NICE!! Do iiiiiiiiit!!

jsly04XLV
06-05-2013, 03:05 PM
So wife just informed me she got Friday off. Looks like we'll be heading down during that morning/day. Anybody going to be around?

From the mobile

E4NASH
06-05-2013, 03:10 PM
I'll be out in that area on Friday so when you get in and get situated and the boat wet maybe we can meet up for some Pre-jam activities. Take a cruise on the lake or whatever.

jsly04XLV
06-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Sounds like a plan.

From the mobile

E4NASH
06-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Here is an updated map image of the location of the jam and it's relation to the campground at Shady Grove;

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969492_235265206598069_1879690598_n.jpg

E4NASH
06-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Shirts have been ordered and will be ready next week. If you've already requested a shirt and would like to pay prior to the jam or if you can't make it and need me to ship it (Free) to you my Paypal address is [email protected].

If you haven't requested a shirt there will be a few available at the jam but they are first come first serve.

wolfeman131
06-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of purchasing a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt from you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he too wanted to have a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing partner in a land of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for buying 2013 Georgia Jam t shirts.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

rdlangston13
06-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Looks like yalls lake could be SUPER full for the Jam next weekend!!

E4NASH
06-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Looks like yalls lake could be SUPER full for the Jam next weekend!!

It's already super full! You want some?

And Drew, what??

wolfeman131
06-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm trying my hand at one of those Nigerian scam things since you gave out your PayPal account info.

E4NASH
06-06-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm trying my hand at one of those Nigerian scam things since you gave out your PayPal account info.

Ahhhh...seemed legit

jsly04XLV
06-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Campsite booked. Spot 53 at Shady Grove for Friday and Saturday night.

mmandley
06-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of purchasing a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt from you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he too wanted to have a 2013 Georgia Jam t shirt.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing partner in a land of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for buying 2013 Georgia Jam t shirts.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

WAIT WAIT DONT DO IT!!! ITS A SCAM!!!

The grammer is way to perfect, and all the words are spelled correctly and proper use of conjunction words. It has to be a scam......

E4NASH
06-07-2013, 06:20 PM

Nice! You all caravanning or is it just you and your wife?

jsly04XLV
06-07-2013, 06:39 PM
At the moment just the two of us. My have a couple tag along but only one boat.

E4NASH
06-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Shirts have been ordered and will be ready next week. If you've already requested a shirt and would like to pay prior to the jam or if you can't make it and need me to ship it (Free) to you my Paypal address is [email protected].

If you haven't requested a shirt there will be a few available at the jam but they are first come first serve.

BTW...when doing a paypal transfer select gift. That way it won't charge a fee. :cool:

E4NASH
06-10-2013, 10:34 AM
THIS WEEKEND!!!

So far the weather looks to be good for the jam! About 90 degrees from this coming Wed - Sun. Water temp on Saturday was about 81 degrees.

rc5695
06-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Sorry guys...Kelbey's are not going to make it this year. I was so wanting to and planning on it, but due to recent burgerlery attempt(s) we've blown almost $1000 on guns, ammo, and a dog. So much for this summer's gas money :( Maybe next year!

sicktc06
06-11-2013, 11:28 AM
I'll be there! Flying home from TX on Friday, loading up and heading north to Lanier on Saturday morning!

E4NASH
06-11-2013, 10:19 PM
4 days to go!!

New Raffle ticket structure:
1 ticket $10
2 for $15
3 for $20

Items to be Given away/raffled off

Wetsounds WS420Q
Wetsounds T-shirts
Wetsounds Coozies (5 pk)
Liquid Force 60' Tube
A pair of Gibson style Smith sunglasses
Babes Boat Care products
Skullcandy smoking ear buds
Broodles -(noodle with a cup holder) for chillaxin
T-shirts from Jet Pilot
3 cases Rockstar drinks and Rockstar cooler
T-Shirts from CWB
Reef Beach Umbrellas
***and maybe a few special surprise items to be released at the jam!

E4NASH
06-11-2013, 10:42 PM
The event officially starts at 10:00 AM but feel free to come as early as you want. I will be at the location around 8AM, getting things ready to go. My boat will be anchored off shore so you are welcome to tie up to it and come ashore. There will be a liquid Force tent on the shore and you should have no problem spotting us.

It's not going to be a very structured event, as we know, and want everyone to enjoy the day hanging out enjoying the lake. So please come and go as you please. When you do first arrive come to the tent and check in so we can get you registered for additional give-a-ways and get you and your crew wristbands which will allow you access to the free catered lunch later in the day. You can also purchase raffle tickets at that time or any time before the raffle. The raffle will begin at 2:00.

The catered lunch from Mestizos will start at 1:00 and will stop at 2:30. Everything is being provided for lunch with the exception of drinks. We figured everyone would have their coolers stocked full of whatever they wanted to drink anyway. There is no cost for the lunch, however we do encourage you to purchase raffle tickets. Not only do the more tickets you have give you a better chance at winning some great stuff but they also help cover the expenses including the the catered lunch.

We can't wait to have you guys here and are looking forward to a great day at the lake!

jsly04XLV
06-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Boats on the trailer and getting cleaned up for the trip. This week is going by to fast with all the stuff I feel like I want to get done before we take off Friday.

From the mobile

yz 2smoke
06-12-2013, 05:36 PM

Make sure you check out the rope swing in front of your camp site. It doesn’t look like much but it knocked the breath out of me twice in a row. I gave up on doing back flips after the second time.

moombadaze
06-12-2013, 09:07 PM
wish we were making it, just not enough vacation

jsly04XLV
06-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Make sure you check out the rope swing in front of your camp site. It doesn’t look like much but it knocked the breath out of me twice in a row. I gave up on doing back flips after the second time.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been going crazy this week getting ready for this thing. Glad it's finally here. Think my wife is too.

From the mobile

wolfeman131
06-13-2013, 09:59 AM
I think the bad weather will clear out today, but you may want to check before heading South. Talks of 60+ mph winds. I wouldnt want to tow in that.

jsly04XLV
06-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep ash eye on that for sure.

From the mobile

E4NASH
06-13-2013, 11:04 AM
Storms are supposed to move out tonight and tomorrow is to be mostly sunny with a high of 85 and Saturday is the same with a high of 88. PERFECT lake weather!

E4NASH
06-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Are you all ready for some Shock and Awe?! This just in: Atlanta Marine will be bringing a Supra SA to the jam!

They have also given us 2 $100 gift cards/certificates for the raffle. These can be used at the dealership for service or accessories.

2 days to go!!

jsly04XLV
06-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Loaded, cleaned and ready. Getting in the road in 15. See everyone there. Should be about 4 hours.
And yes, the bimini will be coming down.

From the mobile

E4NASH
06-14-2013, 11:50 AM
We are headed to the water now! C-ya when ya get here

jsly04XLV
06-14-2013, 11:51 AM
Been working since 7 to get everything fixed up and checked off the checklist. :)

From the mobile

E4NASH
06-14-2013, 11:47 PM
A little Pre jam surf action today..

My boy Booker from Memphis
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/mahaby7u.jpg

jsly04xlv
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/amy5utyn.jpg

Me
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/tasu4e2a.jpg

Boatload
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/apy4aruv.jpg

E4NASH
06-14-2013, 11:51 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/tuza8u5a.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/vunezuha.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/3u8emy8a.jpg

Wipeout! (jsly04xlv)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/evuvemar.jpg

jsly04XLV
06-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Pretty sure I did more than wipeout and sink. Lol.

From the mobile

sgoyal
06-15-2013, 09:22 AM
Looks like you guys had a blast and enjoy today.

Samsung S4...

jsly04XLV
06-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Fun day on the water. Thank you Eric.

From the mobile

tgoody14
06-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Nice pics!!!!
Tell Erik to save me a L shirt please Sir

rdlangston13
06-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Looks like y'all are having a blast!

Sent from my iPhone

moombadaze
06-15-2013, 08:30 PM
more pics, more pics, more pics

E4NASH
06-16-2013, 11:12 AM
more pics, more pics, more pics

I've uploaded the pics from my phone to the Jam's Facebook page. My wife took over 100 pictures on her camera I think so we will add those up later tonight. All of our pics are from the shore as there was so much going on we didn't get any riding in until after things died down. if anyone has any other pictures please PM me and I'll give you my e-mail or post a link to them so I can get them. I'd really like to post them up on the page.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.237261196398470.1073741832.227206434070613&type=3

E4NASH
06-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Yesterday was an AWESOME day! Thanks so much to everyone who came out and those who helped make it a MASSIVE success. We had 18 boats and about 70 people from all ages! Not bad for first go around. We'll definitely do it again next year! I really hope those of you who came had as good a time as I did. The weather was perfect had pretty good water until later in the afternoon but it wasn't too bad.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

chadjitsu1
06-16-2013, 07:31 PM
Eric this was a great time, thanks a lot for setting all this up. We will most definitely com back next year.
Yesterday was an AWESOME day! Thanks so much to everyone who came out and those who helped make it a MASSIVE success. We had 18 boats and about 70 people from all ages! Not bad for first go around. We'll definitely do it again next year! I really hope those of you who came had as good a time as I did. The weather was perfect had pretty good water until later in the afternoon but it wasn't too bad.

maxpower220
06-16-2013, 09:26 PM
My family had a great time. Thanks for taking time to set it up and get sponsors. I really like the sponsors. Great food, weather, and fellowship. It was nice meeting everyone.

maxpower220
06-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Here are a few pictures from the Jam

maxpower220
06-16-2013, 10:29 PM
Empty your PMs, I have about 45 more pics to get to you.

E4NASH
06-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Empty your PMs, I have about 45 more pics to get to you.

Done!

This is extra text for the quota

E4NASH
06-16-2013, 11:49 PM
More pics uploaded to Facebook. Thought my wife had taken more...not so much. But as others get more to me I'll post 'em up!

moombadaze
06-17-2013, 07:32 AM
looks like you all had a great time, planing to make it next year

yz 2smoke
06-17-2013, 09:24 AM

My family had a great time; thanks again for putting this on. It was nice meeting you. Everyone at the event was very nice. We will be back again next year for sure!!

I ended up winning the Wet Sounds EQ!!!

jsly04XLV
06-17-2013, 11:46 AM
More pics from the jam.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/17/5a5y4y9a.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/17/uzatasar.jpg

From the mobile

jsly04XLV
06-17-2013, 11:50 AM
We had a great time too. Thank you Eric fir the pull on Friday evening and all the work you put into this event. I'll put it on the calendar for next year as soon as it's announced. Hopefully some of the guys from this area will be able to make it down too.

From the mobile

E4NASH
06-18-2013, 12:41 PM
I uploaded some more pics, that Maxpower220 sent, to the Facebook page

maxpower220
06-28-2013, 08:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yTI5E3JcLM&feature=youtu.be

Video from some of the raffle

chadjitsu1
03-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Last year was awesome, anyone thinking about putting this together again for this year. Thanks Eric for getting everything all set up. I know Eric has left the family but maybe there is someone else that would be willing to help out and get this together again. I will offer to help out if someone wants to split responsibility

moombadaze
03-18-2014, 10:56 AM
feel free to also come over to Lake Martin in July on the 20th

E4NASH
03-18-2014, 12:19 PM
Last year was awesome, anyone thinking about putting this together again for this year. Thanks Eric for getting everything all set up. I know Eric has left the family but maybe there is someone else that would be willing to help out and get this together again. I will offer to help out if someone wants to split responsibility

Chad, if you have any questions or anything let me know. I'll be happy to give you some tips/ideas/suggestions or whatever. I think you have my number and I'm at the shop every weekend so next time you come up to Pull I should be there.

kriley
03-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Chadjitsu1 - I will help out!! I can recruit one or two more to help out!!

chadjitsu1
03-24-2014, 04:29 PM
Chadjitsu1 - I will help out!! I can recruit one or two more to help out!!

Very cool, I am all about having another get together like last year, it was a lot of fun. I think since everyone liked it, its worth putting the effort into again. Lets try to figure this out, maybe separate it out if we have a few different people and have each person handle different parts.

I will talk to Eric, I need an excuse to get to Pull Watersports again anyway

kriley
03-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Great!! Let me know how I can help!!!