PDA

View Full Version : SeaDek Help 2008 LSV

eblom
04-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Can anyone help me pick which size pad will fit the swim platform on my 2008 LSV? I took measurements last fall but they have disappeared and my boat is in storage for another month at least... I am pretty sure one of their stock pads should fit... Here is a link http://www.seadek.com/c-36-moomba.aspx

Thank you!

-Eric

BGeorge01
04-11-2013, 12:26 PM
If you cant measure your platform try giving them a call, they will look up your make, model, and year and tell you if they have a templete already. Even if they do they will tell you to measure to be sure because they cannot guarantee that all platforms are the exact same dimensions, but if they have a templete for your boat it will most likely fit.

eblom
04-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Thanks for your reply... I did call and gave them my model year etc. and they asked me if I thought one of the templates on their site would fit. Since there are different hull styles of the LSV I cant tell which one will work...

BGeorge01
04-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Ya if it were me I would wait till you can get those measurements or see if someone on here that has the same style LSV can measure theirs for you. That was the one thing that I was worried about when I did mine was it not fitting then having to return it, they charge like a 30% restocking fee or something crazy like that, so I would definitely make sure it fits. Like with mine, even if you have to get a templete because they dont have your size already its worth it, with shipping its like $20 but $15 of that goes to the price at the end, the other $5 or so is shipping.

mmandley
04-12-2013, 11:54 AM
I had one of these on my 08 LSV.

As long as you have the standard platform on it and not the newer Surf platform that came out in 2010 then you can order any of the pads listed.

http://www.seadek.com/c-36-moomba.aspx

You will want the larger measurment size. 68 and 69 across
LSV and XLV both have the same swim platforms
The ones listed as Outback you do not want.

Each pad is sized a little different and that means some will have 1/4 inch of deck showing up to 3/4 inch around all the edges.

The smaller measurements in each picture is just giving you more exact measurments for placement.

eblom
04-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Thanks Mike... I am going to get it rolling now...